P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The Rip Off List
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: The Rip Off List Reply with quote

This is where you inform others of your shitty experiences with rip offs in the underground. Please include stories if appropriate

1. Jorn/Soulseller: Jorn is well known for being slow and ripping people off. His fav. excuse is "I sent it out already." I sent over a hundred bucks for some used records and never got shit. I've heard similar complaints from others.

2. DAP/Eric Neyra: Still waiting on a parcel after over a year. He may not be a rip off but definitely NOT reliable.

3. Miriquidi Production: Owes me a big fucking trade parcel since last year. He is well known for his slowness, but this is fucking retarded!!

Web: nwnprod.com

Thorgrim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utgardline Distribution (or something like that): got some of my records eventually, but I received one jewelcase without the CD in it. When I asked about it, the bastard never replied.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not that bad I guess. At least you got most of your stuff.

bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never been ripped off(knock on wood) but ive heard some bad things about Goatowarex can anyone confirm these rumors?
Malder666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Ebay Rip-OFFs!!! Reply with quote

I usually buy on eGAY, but this fucker's are RIP-OFF, don't do bussines with this assholes.

-User: rah1961
-Adress: richard hewlett
london, London sw9 9bs United Kingdom
-Item: Throneum Old Death's Lair LP, i'll send several email, but he tell that he send the LP but never came.

-User: GOODIES DISC EXCHANGE, joedora
-Adress: joseph j trusello
aston, PA 19014 United States
(dtrusello@hotmail.com)
-Item: Derketa/Nunslaughter 7"EP, the same of the first fucker!!!

Last edited by Malder666 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
HELLTHRASHER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rip Off List Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

1. Jorn/Soulseller: Jorn is well known for being slow and ripping people off. His fav. excuse is "I sent it out already." I sent over a hundred bucks for some used records and never got shit. I've heard similar complaints from others.

Damn I heard bad things about Soulseller before... the Repugnant CD is hard to find!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rip Off List Reply with quote

First time I hear that Jorn/Soulseller has a reputation like that...didn't know!
I bought some copies of the Repugnant CD in wholesale from him when it came out, I have 3 left if anyone is interested
Too bad that this killer album doesnt get good distribution...Im still waiting for a vinyl version
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloodlust wrote:
ive never been ripped off(knock on wood) but ive heard some bad things about Goatowarex can anyone confirm these rumors?

I've also bad experiences with this chinesesasshole. Some years ago (maybe in 2003) we agreed about a trade when he released the Sabbat DLP (lim. 99), I sent him 10 copies of my Sabbat tapes as he wanted them, plus money for a missing Sabbat EP of my collecton plus a promo of my zine. 2-3 weeks later he stated that got my parcel and said thanks, and todl me that he sent out already the items about we agreed. I've never got the parcel and asked him what happended, again told me about sending a parcel but now as registered which was a simple lie as never got any from him. Then all of my mails were blocked from his side!
speedeathrash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny.. I was going to get a few things from Soulseller a while back and started hearing stories. Thankfully I decided to order some slabs elsewhere.

Why even bother starting a fucking label if you're a rip off? FUCK!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rip Off List Reply with quote

San wrote:
First time I hear that Jorn/Soulseller has a reputation like that...didn't know!
I bought some copies of the Repugnant CD in wholesale from him when it came out, I have 3 left if anyone is interested
Too bad that this killer album doesnt get good distribution...Im still waiting for a vinyl version

email sent
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
bloodlust wrote:

I've also bad experiences with this chinesesasshole. Some years ago (maybe in 2003) we agreed about a trade when he released the Sabbat DLP (lim. 99), I sent him 10 copies of my Sabbat tapes as he wanted them, plus money for a missing Sabbat EP of my collecton plus a promo of my zine. 2-3 weeks later he stated that got my parcel and said thanks, and todl me that he sent out already the items about we agreed. I've never got the parcel and asked him what happended, again told me about sending a parcel but now as registered which was a simple lie as never got any from him. Then all of my mails were blocked from his side!

My story with him was basically the same. But I got the DLP and other stuff we agreed to trade a year later ...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any major problems with Dani except for getting the incorrect number of CDs and inserts. This happened twice, but I just ignored it and threw away the uneven pieces. Fuck it...

Nocturnal Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: The Rip Off List Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

3. Miriquidi Production: Owes me a big fucking trade parcel since last year. He is well known for his slowness, but this is fucking retarded!!

The fucker owes me a lot of stuff since more than 12 months and told me 3-4 times it was sent and of course never arrived. This guy is completely lazy...

I'm also owed a lot of shit by Alex Vicini of Warlord since more than 3 years now, also Agonia since 3 years or so.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard stories about Soulseller too but in my case he sends me the stuff I want and I get billed afterwards; more then excellent as far as my own dealings are concerned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: