P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Negura Bunget -> Avoid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astaroth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Whoever is dumb enough to order from a romanian deserves to be ripped off. Those people barely have bread and water in the stores, 90 is a shitload of cash for an average romanian. He probably threw fireworks when he got all that money.

Bingo.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Idea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My order was from the first week of October, 2004. Needless to say, I'm over it now, lost forever....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermin wrote:
My order was from the first week of October, 2004. Needless to say, I'm over it now, lost forever....

Ask..............you know who.....................he might.....................invite the...............rip off to....................Alberta
Darken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, the issue of the Mutiilation demos I believe was explained to the best of my knowledge and apparently they were reissues by No Colours. They still have them available in their shop as we speak. The "problem" was that the quality was too good, so you naturally assumed the self-released editions should've been crappy xeroxed stuff. Which the tapes I had weren't.
Anyway, we can discuss this matter further (you still have my email) and I hope we can reach an agreement.

Now as for what this other guy states, I am amazed:

LexTalionis wrote:
Whoever is dumb enough to order from a romanian deserves to be ripped off. Those people barely have bread and water in the stores, 90 is a shitload of cash for an average romanian. He probably threw fireworks when he got all that money.

I am sure your European socio-economical knowledge is unmatched but only by few professors, but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Hell, for most of the stuff here, the prices are even higher than in Germany or Italy - you mentioned "bread and water" and believe me, the clothing and food are far from cheap (a bottle of water is about 1 euro, for instance, but the list is endless). 90 is indeed a shitload of cash in the true sense of the word.
What you claim is completely absurd; and if you only take into consideration that Romania is part of the EU, it's obvious that a 'third world-like' image of it is pretty much impossible, it wouldn't have been accepted in the EU in the first place if that were true, plus there are economical directions imposed by the EU, which simply cannot allow the utopic image you present.

Clearly, there are countries at the edge of Europe which come close to your picture (Rep.Moldova, Albania etc.), but that's a completely different story.

And by the way, the 2007 European Capital of Culture was in Romania last year.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok the issue is closed after more than 2 years
I got a parcel from Negura Bunget in which the goods are probably the same value. Except the zine and shirt I got different records than I wanted, but they contain the same music and I dont relly care actually, I'm glad I got anything at all in the end.

so theyre not rip offs per se, but fucking slow and unresponsive, you might not get what you ordered and I wouldnt buy again.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warning. I would never order from Romania or other Albania.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy from ARGUS, theyre reliable
The Castelul Noptii demo is superb
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Thanks for the warning. I would never order from Romania or other Albania.

Some Albanians are good people, btw... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: