P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

beast of beherit repress
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, there is at least one label-boss out there that want to see both first albums on Picture Disc, with original cover-artwork, inside a jacket and the die hard with shirt, button, A1 poster, etc.
No, seriously - it can be a cool release. I myself do not see the urge to have a normal black edition again and again, but cool Picture Disc Versions of both albums are missed (not to say the original black ones and the one Costa has made aren't great at all).
In the end, there's just one conclusion: buy it or buy something else...

I think the point is that these reissues are not for people like us who already own the records. There are plenty of younger metalheads who would benefit from decent reissues.

I don't support this "vinyl is cult a limited edition cult" attitude. Vinyl should be the mail format for metal.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Well, there is at least one label-boss out there that want to see both first albums on Picture Disc, with original cover-artwork, inside a jacket and the die hard with shirt, button, A1 poster, etc. Wink

As a lover of the format (PD) I must say masters_throne is one of my heroes.

Wink
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...

No, I am dreaming a lot of having both first album as Picture Disc (and of course it would be great to release it by myself).

In the end, it doesn't matter to me who will release these Picture Discs, as long as I will get one copy for me and one for my wife...

And yes, I like Picture Discs a lot. I have about 100...not that much, I know...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd love to have these on black wax. Just and outer cover and inner sleeve would be good enough for me. I have contemplated buying bootleg versions jsut cause these two albums are too fuckin' hard to find for a decent price. Even the represses.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heinousterror wrote:
I have contemplated buying bootleg versions jsut cause these two albums are too fuckin' hard to find for a decent price. Even the represses.

Are there any bootleg versions?
I managed to find another The Oath Of The Black Blood from an austrian record shop for 14 euros couple of weeks ago. The record is in mint condition, which canīt be said about my other oath...vinyl.
I agree completely with Yosuke, mastersthrone and others, that there should be represses as long as there is demand. The records should be available anytime, anywhere! Only sad wankers feel joy when they are in possession of something that others donīt have means to get. I can somehow understand that original pressings costs more, but represses should be available with normal prices, which is not the case with Beherit at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive seen a couple boots... The represses on EGAY go for a shitload. Atleast from what ive seen.
On a side note, I just bought a copy of the impaled nazarene/beherit split boot for kicks.

I wish these records were more readily availabe. I've only seen one original copy of TOoBB, but it was 120$ at a local metal shop here... I didn't have the cash at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am delighted to hear about this re-release! I for one am a metal youngster and Beherit were way before my time. Everytime I listen to the cd I have thought wow, this would sound amazing on vinyl. But unfortunately sometimes even a 100USD is not enough for Drawing Down the Moon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: