P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

TOXIC HOLOCAUST/MIDNIGHT Tour Oct./Nov 2007!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedeathrash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toxic Holocaust is starting a tour with Municipal Waste this week.. that might be the San Francisco show you're thinking of.

I'm starting to piece together the Rammer tour for early next year. I'd like to go to Texas and maybe do some shows with Insect Warfare (or any other ripping TX bands for that matter).

Hah, Mitch.. I've tried twice to get Nunslaughter up here for a Toronto/Montreal jaunt. The two younger guitarist and bass player are into it, but Don and Jim are too crotchety to take a Friday off. I'm planning on maybe doing a weekend in late November with Crucified Mortals.

Annick.. see you in Nov. for World Burns To Death?
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedeathrash wrote:

Of course I'll be there!! Nov. 2nd! Honestly thought, we have to do a Midnight tour. I've been meaning to for the longest time... I never saw a FULL Midnight set!!!

Mitch: You don't have to take a day off, it starts at 9PM. Hehe! Cool that you saw the ads around. Woohoo!

ps. Hey Gab! I had a strong feeling it was you... haha.
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedeathrash wrote:
Toxic Holocaust is starting a tour with Municipal Waste this week.. that might be the San Francisco show you're thinking of.

I'm starting to piece together the Rammer tour for early next year. I'd like to go to Texas and maybe do some shows with Insect Warfare (or any other ripping TX bands for that matter).

Hah, Mitch.. I've tried twice to get Nunslaughter up here for a Toronto/Montreal jaunt. The two younger guitarist and bass player are into it, but Don and Jim are too crotchety to take a Friday off. I'm planning on maybe doing a weekend in late November with Crucified Mortals.

if you come to texas i'd totally want to be on the bill! if it's a austin gig! i'd really want to play with rammer!
markos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedeathrash wrote:
Rammer will be hitting Seattle early next year. Most likely with Toxic Holocaust or Midnight...

ALRIGHT!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: