P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Gigs in Mexico/USA around March/April?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bjorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Gigs in Mexico/USA around March/April? Reply with quote

A mate and myself are thinking of going to Mexico at the end of March to see the Morbosidad/Manticore gigs. We would be coming from Australia and stopping in L.A. for a while.. then heading down to Mexico.. then back to LA and then back to Australia. The amount of time we stay in each place is undecided yet, as well as where we will travel in the two countries.

So my question to everyone here is...

What decent gigs are happening in Mexico and in the States around the last two weeks of March and first two weeks of April? Anything thats worth checking out... Doesnt matter if its local acts or bigger bands or what State they are in.

Also.. Does anyone know of any good psychobilly/rockabilly gigs happening around those times too? As well as maybe even kustom car shows etc..?

Any info would be killer and help us decide if we will make it over there or not.
Chit019

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about psychobilly, But here in LA you can come visit the Black Castle, they pretty much have a metal gig over there ever weekend some with local acts some foreign.
Ziegenbockanbeter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gigs in Mexico/USA around March/April? Reply with quote

Bjorn wrote:
A mate and myself are thinking of going to Mexico at the end of March to see the Morbosidad/Manticore gigs. We would be coming from Australia and stopping in L.A. for a while.. then heading down to Mexico.. then back to LA and then back to Australia. The amount of time we stay in each place is undecided yet, as well as where we will travel in the two countries.

So my question to everyone here is...

What decent gigs are happening in Mexico and in the States around the last two weeks of March and first two weeks of April? Anything thats worth checking out... Doesnt matter if its local acts or bigger bands or what State they are in.

Also.. Does anyone know of any good psychobilly/rockabilly gigs happening around those times too? As well as maybe even kustom car shows etc..?

Any info would be killer and help us decide if we will make it over there or not.

Email Tomas Stench from MORBOSIDAD, Im sure he can tell you what's going on.
All I know is that they are playing(Hopefully) in Vancouver(BC) Canada the second week of April.
Bjorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the info... I checked out the Black Castle.. Seems like a good joint. Though they dont have any gigs listed that i can see yet for around that time. I'll send him and email and see what he has happening.

Yeah i'll email Tomas. He should know whats happening around the place.

Anyone know of anything else exciting to do while we will be over that way? Good places to check out etc..? I was over in the States and South America about a year ago but was with an ex girlfriend that didnt like metal so i didnt get to do so much stuff.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bjorn wrote:
Cheers for the info... I checked out the Black Castle.. Seems like a good joint. Though they dont have any gigs listed that i can see yet for around that time. I'll send him and email and see what he has happening.

Yeah i'll email Tomas. He should know whats happening around the place.

Anyone know of anything else exciting to do while we will be over that way? Good places to check out etc..? I was over in the States and South America about a year ago but was with an ex girlfriend that didnt like metal so i didnt get to do so much stuff.

My only best advice is to check up
Moshking.com
for ALL Southern (and some Northern) CA shows (Black/Death/Thrash/Heavy/Glam/Rock/Punk,etc.)
Will give you ALL the dates, venues, addresses, ticket prices, times, etc.
Very useful site that mostly every head out here uses.
Like one of the users mentioned earlier, The Black Castle has a show like EVERY weekend almost. From Thrash to Black. It differs. Most of the shows are announced/promoted in advance so everyone knows ahead of time.

Everything will be better organized once you know the exact dates/month you will be in CA

Aside from that, Dark Realm Records is a cool spot to visit if you're in town.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: