P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NECROS CHRISTOS - NINE GRAVES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hinterweltler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcia wrote:
Hinterweltler wrote:
I hope that the final album will be without all those dull and annoying 'gates' and 'temples'. I really like their (metal) music, but can't listen to their albums because of the overdose of intermezzo's.

The Overdose of Intermezzo's you are writing about is part of NECROS CHRISTOS Magic, what makes them unique.
Also you can hear a lot of Middle-Eastern scales, Eastern influences and Tribal rythms in their Metal music, done with Electric Guitars and Drums.
NECROS CHRISTOS art is Feeling, not a specific musical style.
And your point is?
I don't like that part of the music, but I like the metal part. Also I acknowledge that the idea an sich is good and don't shit on Necros Christoas as band. So I really wonder what the fuss is about.
aphidhair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hinterweltler wrote:
Garcia wrote:
Hinterweltler wrote:
I hope that the final album will be without all those dull and annoying 'gates' and 'temples'. I really like their (metal) music, but can't listen to their albums because of the overdose of intermezzo's.

The Overdose of Intermezzo's you are writing about is part of NECROS CHRISTOS Magic, what makes them unique.
Also you can hear a lot of Middle-Eastern scales, Eastern influences and Tribal rythms in their Metal music, done with Electric Guitars and Drums.
And your point is?
I don't like that part of the music, but I like the metal part. Also I acknowledge that the idea an sich is good and don't shit on Necros Christoas as band. So I really wonder what the fuss is about.

not to metal-mansplain or whatever, but I think he means that if you don't dig the "intermezzos" you're not fully getting the whole Necros Christos picture. I guess I can agree with that, actually. But I don't care if you don't like it or not. Do what other people do, burn a cdr with all the 'gates' taken out.
nitroblast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sample has a different style and cleaner production than I expected, but still a great track.
abysmal.lord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a fan of NC as well. It is great that a follow up has not taken as long to be released like the last lp.
Hinterweltler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aphidhair wrote:
Hinterweltler wrote:
Garcia wrote:
Hinterweltler wrote:

And your point is?

not to metal-mansplain or whatever, but I think he means that if you don't dig the "intermezzos" you're not fully getting the whole Necros Christos picture. I guess I can agree with that, actually. But I don't care if you don't like it or not. Do what other people do, burn a cdr with all the 'gates' taken out.
Yeah but no. I get the picture. I like the picture an sich. Just for me it is to much. There's a difference between not understanding and not liking.
ArnusProfanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it the production is too clean but that's not bad, the song is great and much better than what I expected.
El Feroce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen the track some times this morning, mid part is really interesting.

Not a fan of their interludes or their last album 'Doom of the occult' (I prefer 'Triune Impurity Rites') but this song sounds so abyssal to me.

Looks Arrow
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig it. Sample track was not what I was expecting, but it's really promising. Hearing it initially it does sound very "modern" but it's grown on me after a couple plays.
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nine Graves is getting heavy rotation.
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I dig it. Sample track was not what I was expecting, but it's really promising. Hearing it initially it does sound very "modern" but it's grown on me after a couple plays.

not sure can it be called modern(maybe drums and even not sure about them), just clean.... actually many dirty sounding bands fits to word modern much more
El Feroce

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered
worldeater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These last songs are uninspiring and going nowhere. I'm afraid that 3rd album will be AMEN to them Very Happy
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worldeater wrote:
These last songs are uninspiring and going nowhere. I'm afraid that 3rd album will be AMEN to them Very Happy

it is suppoused to be amen at any case
worldeater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
worldeater wrote:

it is suppoused to be amen at any case

yea, I know, but I was really hoping for something better than eating own tail.
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worldeater wrote:

Sorry, bud. The shit is killer. The song "Nine Graves" falls perfectly into the evolution of Necros Christos. I'm pretty sure their demo sounding days are over, and they going for more of a crisp sound. People care more about production than the actual riffs and songwriting these days. It's a bummer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: