P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SEATTLE - Record Stores and Things to See?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clavicula_Nox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For nature related outings I would suggest the Arboretum in Seattle. If you have transportation, I cannot recommend the Olympic nat'l forest enough. Lush forests decorated with drapery moss and epic landscapes.

There's tons of really good breweries as well, including my favorite Elysian Brewing which is highly recommended. For food, check out Paseo in Freemont which has best the cuban sandwich I've ever tasted.

Avoid the outrageous prices of Zion's Gate. Not worth the time, and they're total dicks. Instead check out Everyday Music for a good selection of metal vinyl and tons of other genres.
Backwards

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever you do, don't go to Zions Gate. Don't give a single to cent to those penny pinching shape shifting lizard men jews.
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zippy's giant burgers joint ! Blaine from The Accused runs this place,
In Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clavicula_Nox wrote:
Avoid the outrageous prices of Zion's Gate. Not worth the time, and they're total dicks.

I'll admit that their prices are high, but there are still total gems at a reasonable price if you really want to hunt (especially in the tapes and shirts). Also, I've never got this whole 'they're total dicks' thing. He's always taken ALL my CDs/tapes that I wanted to get rid of and been very generous with his offers, as well as being generally helpful.

That said, I've never ordered online from them, so maybe it's different?
Clavicula_Nox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Clavicula_Nox wrote:
Avoid the outrageous prices of Zion's Gate. Not worth the time, and they're total dicks.

I'll admit that their prices are high, but there are still total gems at a reasonable price if you really want to hunt (especially in the tapes and shirts). Also, I've never got this whole 'they're total dicks' thing. He's always taken ALL my CDs/tapes that I wanted to get rid of and been very generous with his offers, as well as being generally helpful.

That said, I've never ordered online from them, so maybe it's different?

Well I've only been there once and it was enough for me not to go in again. I was curious about the Warning "watching from the distance" reissue that they did and asked f it was official or indeed a bootleg like the band had mentioned. He pretty much put the blame entirely on the band and just came off as a guy that was just worried about his end of the deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: