P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Selling:CoO, CDG, Mare, Graveland, Mütiilation + more!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Selling:CoO, CDG, Mare, Graveland, Mütiilation + more! Reply with quote

Everything is VG+ unless noted otherwise!

Vinyl:

12":
Holy Mountain, The - Entrails 5$
Mare - Spheres Like Death MLP 45$
Rotting Christ - ΑΠΟΚΑΘΗΛΩΣΙΣ 12$

7":
Funeral Bitch - The Demos 6$

CDs:
Graveland - Immortal Pride 10$
Chapel of Ghouls (Pre-LLN) - Prays To Nothingness *bootleg* 5$
My Torments - Atrocities From Murder To Torture To Worse 6$
Mütiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blood (DKV Lim. 500) 40$
Mütiilation - Rattenkonig 10$ (VG+/G+ Digipak is a bit beat up, CD tray needs regluing, CD is fine)
Mütiilation - Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn) 10$
Satanic Warmaster - Carelian Satanist Madness 12$

Tapes:
Angra Maiynu - The Art of Blasphemy 4$
Circle of Ouroborus - Armon Keitaalla 3xCS 40$
Cultes Des Ghoules - Spectres Over Transylvania 18$
Crystalline Darkness - Melancólica Nostalgia 3$
Hate Ejaculation - Hail Satan Heil Hitler 4$
Malefices / Black Stench - Split 4$ (VG+/F Something is wrong with the tape's audio on side B, it starts off fine and gradually becomes more and more warbled until it's more or less unlistenable.)
Rakshasa - Brotherhood of the Snake - 5$

Shirts:
Niantiel - Cavern of Skeletal Spirits Shirt

- Hanes Size Large, never worn, washed once. 12$ + shipping, or trade down to size M.

Venom Sweatshirt

- Gildan Size Medium, white, never worn 25$ + shipping

Here's a link to my Discogs store if you're interested in pressing info, or for some reason prefer to do business through there:
http://www.discogs.com/seller/bearsbearsbears/profile
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!


Last edited by bearsbearsbears on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 57 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
12 hours on the Spin Clean.
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
12 hours on the Spin Clean.

Last bump for the final 4 hours on the Spin Clean!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group