P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Do you use Emule or others to check out records?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never used Emule and never I will done.........I hate mp3 and I prefer to make trade on CDR or tape (even if my "tape's dub" don't work from one month.....fukk!) with any maniac metalhead!

I download only a song when I find it on the web to a band never listen before to hear if they deserve attention.........

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadomizer wrote:
I have never used Emule and never I will done.........I hate mp3 and I prefer to make trade on CDR or tape (even if my "tape's dub" don't work from one month.....fukk!) with any maniac metalhead!

I download only a song when I find it on the web to a band never listen before to hear if they deserve attention.........

possibly the worst english butchering I've seen in the last 2 years, congratulations.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Sadomizer wrote:

possibly the worst english butchering I've seen in the last 2 years, congratulations.

thats damn pretty english good think i

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Sadomizer wrote:

Very Happy
You have seen nothing.....I'm able to be better......... Laughing Laughing Laughing
dronevil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crows In Black wrote:
Emule just has different stuff than soulseek. The only place I could find any KAT stuff was on emule (found the whole discography), and also Death SS videos (but I could only find their albums on soulseek).

videowise emule is better than slsk, but mp3-wise i still think slsk is better, but it really depends on your search technics and luck, just in case i found the kat discography on slsk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: