P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Subdescention Rehearsal sample

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Subdescention Rehearsal sample Reply with quote

Some new material that we have decided to share, we will continue to remain in obscurity for the most part, but we just wanted to give some of you maniacs out there a sample of what to expect from this project. This is a ROUGH and RAW sample. We are planning very exclusive shows only. Demos should be available this summer.

http://youtu.be/1yHW3T2qjE0
veadtuck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely amazing material! sounds like it was recorded in the early 90s,total Blasphemy/Beherit worship! everyone needs to check this out. Subdescention is my new favorite band! support!
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason for the misspelled band name? I only ask because you're an American band, as far as I can tell.
ars_notoria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Is there a reason for the misspelled band name? I only ask because you're an American band, as far as I can tell.

I think you answered your own question.
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am initially responsible for the spelling mistake and no one noticed or realized for two years, including friends, bookers/promoters that we have been dealing with. We have tossed around the idea of changing it to how it probably "should be" spelled but there are already several bands with the name Dissent, Dissention, etc. We are now on a flyer with the current spelling. So we have been concluding that maybe it would be conducive to keep it the way it is. We shall see bit it hasn't been a pressing issue, considering we are playing meathead old-school death metal and displaying intellectualism isn't exactly something we prioritize. Only death darkness filth and negativity.
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veadtuck wrote:
absolutely amazing material! sounds like it was recorded in the early 90s,total Blasphemy/Beherit worship! everyone needs to check this out. Subdescention is my new favorite band! support!

We really appreciate the support man. I hope you can catch us at Festum Carnis, if youre near cali in early June. Its 150 for three day fest out in the Tahoe national forest. But you can volunteer (serve beer or film bands, etc) and only pay 25 for the camping fee.

Theres a good handful of bands that are definitely worthy of your time. Unholy Crucufix, very fine old school style black metal done properly. From what I understand they were initially based in Norway and relocated to California. Absolutly KILLER stuff. Reminds me of Katharsis a bit but also has some old style death metal influences at times. Nunslaughter and Inquisition, obviously need no intro. Warpvomit is insane black/death , Im really impressed by them as well.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. WARPVOMIT rules. Will hear your material later.
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck man! I know.....Im really excited about Warpvomit being on the west coast! And sharing the stage! Theres a real lack of real black/death metal north of Los Angeles on the west coast.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's growing in Seattle and Portland with OLD SKIN/WEREGOAT/RITUAL NECROMANCY/TREPANATION/SLUTVOMIT/SEMPITERNAL DUSK/SHROUD OF THE HERETIC/BEWITCHER/SYMPTOM/etc.

Finally.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ars_notoria wrote:
In Solitude wrote:

I think you answered your own question.

Laughing
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Ritual Necromancy is my favorite of the lot but that's because I caught them live in San Francisco and was absolutely floored. I cant say ive heard every one of those bands you named either....But Im gonna check em out now.

Live RN's sound caused such an immense fire to rise inside me, like energy I dint know what to do with. The full length was incredible too IMO. I'm a huge early Incantation fan so it should come as no surprise why RN got me riled up. That's not to say they don't have their own sound compared to Incantation....anyways Im ranting and yes Seattle seems to have a growing "scene".... Im pleased to see its not all junkie-crust punks playing "pagan Cascadian" Black "metal".
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres Subdescention back in 2012.... this was me on all instruments prior to getting a solid lineup. We may or may not redo these tracks with a full band. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this material so I will probably just give the old demo out to a few friends and not release or redo them with a full line up. The band and I are just really into doing new stuff right now so this shit might just get lost into obscurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhZXUAB8yY
doomswing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wicked stuff, I really like that new rehearsal. Keep it up.
Lobotomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye man, I appreciate it, and I definatly will....Ill kill a project before its anything but total filth , death , and black desecration. This is the stuff to expect from Subdescention. Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: