P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

- Fallen Angel Of Doom / Digibook -
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many of those he made.

KAT bastard LP? I need that.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
No, never...

But a german guy posted a picture in a recent vinyl scores thread (german forum):

Haha, did he get it straight from you?

- dennis, could you please message that guy & tell him to email me a HI quality / HI resolution pic of the FAOD digibook?!?!? i need better cover scans of it for the BLASPHEMY site. i need info on it also -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I wonder how many of those he made.

KAT bastard LP? I need that.

That Kat is quite often to see at ebay. Limited to 100, buy it now price 35 euro or something like that.

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:
dennis, could you please message that guy & tell him to email me a HI quality / HI resolution pic of the FAOD digibook?!?!? i need better cover scans of it for the BLASPHEMY site. i need info on it also -

well, I can tell him, of course. but maybe he is reading these lines here as well?

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That KAT bootleg LP looks very nice. I think I've seen one on ebay once for a ridiculous price, I think it's quite "old" isn't it?
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
That KAT bootleg LP looks very nice. I think I've seen one on ebay once for a ridiculous price, I think it's quite "old" isn't it?

That Bastard LP appeared late 2007. I got mine from HHO and also some Polish seller began selling it in late 2007.
derelict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this seems to be the same guy, asked if they were boots, of course he said they aren't and then offered to send his shit first.

Quote:
TRADE?
Inbox
Add star
David Blood
<horned_moon@yahoo.com> Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:15 AM
To: cocainacopia@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

HAIL!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO TRADE (red letters=new releases)

DVDS:

Fuck Christ tour ’93 [Blasphemy (Can) – Rotting Christ (Gre) - Immortal (Nor)]

THE MOST CULT SATANIC TOUR EVER! 32 tracks of true black metal of the evil past!!!-comes with 3 sleeve- UV printed- digipack deluxe-profesional factory dvd, written in 1993 -original-unreleased-rare stuff - in perfect sound and picture,

directly given from one of the bands'...(limited 666 copies)RESPECT!!!= 8 points

CDS:

MAYHEM"from the darkest past” (NOR) [ first recordings of de mysteriis dom sathanas with Burzum on bass and unreleased tracks with Dead !! Digipack deluxe!!] =5 points

MAYHEM" last breath: (last recordings with Dead)" (NOR) [ultra rare recordings with Dead on vocals!! Digipack deluxe!!] =5 points

BURZUM" stemmen fra tεrnet" (NOR) [feat. old re mastered material with Dunkelheit and two norwegian TV documentaries!! Digipack.] =5 points

THE BLACK"the priest of satan"(SWE) [one of the best swedish black metal bands with Rietas(dissection) on vocals !!just killer!!!!!!!!Digipack deluxe!!] =5 points

DEATHSPELL OMEGA/MOONBLOOD"demoniac vengeance/Sob..." (FRA/GER) [cult black metal split!!!] =4 points

STRID “Strid”(NOR) [cult frozen black metal suicide!!!] =4 points

JUDAS ISCARIOT"under the black sun" (USA) [killer cult live with bonus unreleased studio track!! Lim. at 300 handnumbered copies!!] =4 points

MOONBLOOD"fur den sieg" (GER) [feat. rare material & ultra rare video!!] =4 points

MOONBLOOD"supreme black force of german steel" (GER) [feat."taste our german steel" & "we are at war!"] =4 points

MYSTICUM"demons never sleep" (NOR) [killer industrialized satanic black metal!! Feat. both demos!!Ultra rare!!] =4 points

VLAD TEPES"black legions spirits" (FRA) [feat. rare material, over 70 min.!!] =4 points

CELTIC FROST"reign of steel" (SWI) [feat. rare demo material and live tracks!! Bonus 2 ultra rare videos!!] =4 points

NASTROND"conquering the ages" (SWE) [killer release with unreleased material!!] =4 points

NASTROND"from a black funeral coffin" (SWE) [black metal plague!!!]= 4 points

MISVITA “Misanthropic Aura”(N0R) [nihilistic fuckin black metal inspired by the ashes of the burning Christians!!!!] =4 points

CAPRICORNUS/DER STURMER"polish-hellenic alliance against Z.O.G.!" (POL/GRE) [black metal elitism!!!! A must-have!!!Deluxe Digipack.] =5 points

DER STURMER “Bloodsworn”(GRE)[1998-2008 killer rare old and new tracks of Greek elite NS black metal!! Digipack deluxe!]= 5 points

DER STURMER/TOTENBURG"si vis pacem para bellum" (GRE/GER) [NS black metal!!Killer new track from both bands!!!]= 4 points

DER STURMER/TOTENBURG"si vis pacem para bellum" (GRE/GER) [NS black metal!!Killer new track from both bands!!! Digipack deluxe!]= 5 points

SLAUGHTERED PRIEST “Eternal Goat Reign” (GRE) [old school blasphemous black thrash metal in the vein of Sodom ,Impaled Nazarene,Thou Art Lord!!] 4 points

MCDS:

ANGSTRIDDEN “Fuck Humanity With Pride” (GRE) [Misanthropic Terrorizing Black Metal!!!One of the latest best Greek black metal releases!] =3 points

UNHOLY ARCHANGEL"wrath of kosmosistis" (GRE) [bestial war black/death like Blasphemy/Bestial

Warlust!! Lim. at 1000 handnumered copies.]=3 points

MISVITA"axis" (NOR) [Fast and murderous black metal destruction!!!Comes in super jewel slim case box!!]= 3 points

LPS:

DER STURMER “Bloodsworn”(GRE)[1998-2008 rare old and new tracks of Greek elite NS black metal!! Deluxe Gatefold DLP edition – plus killer poster]=7points

SLAGMAUR “Skrekk Lich Kunstler” (Nor) [hatred and symphonic black metal in the vein of Mysticum –Dodheimsgard… Deluxe Gatefold!.] =5 points

THORNS “s/t” (Nor) [elite Norwegian black metal!!!rare stuff…get it now!]= 5 points

CAPRICORNUS/DER STURMER"polish-hellenic alliance against Z.O.G.!" (POL/GRE) [black metal elitism!!!! A must-have!!!Deluxe Gatefold!.] =5 points

DER STURMER/TOTENBURG"si vis pacem para bellum" (GRE/GER) [NS black metal!!Killer new track from both bands!!!gatefold!] =5 points

CAPRICORNUS/DER STURMER"polish-hellenic alliance against Z.O.G.!" (POL/GRE) [black metal elitism!!!! A must-have!!!Deluxe Gatefold!.]= 5 points

DVDRS (come in super jewel box with professional covers):

BLASPHEMY (Can) Live in Denmark 9/11/93 &Vancouver, Canada 7/21/00 4 points

BLACK WITCHERY (USA) LIVE in San Antonio, TX 12/01/01 and VANCOUVER, CANANDA 7/21/00 4 points

DEMONCY (USA Live in Indianapolis, IN 7/15/03 4 points

MORBOSIDAD (Mex)"Legions of the Unholy"
& "Demonic Plague and Deadly Commands" 4 points

MUTIILATION (Fra) Live in Germendorf, Germany 7/7/01 4 points

MAYHEM (Nor) Live with dead 4 points

BOXSETS LIMITED TO 100 COPIES :

MAYHEM”deathcrush” (NOR) [the legendary "deathcrush” in 2 mini cds:the demo version&the album version/ ancient egypt’s papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

MAYHEM"in memorium-arcanas mysteria scriptum" (NOR) [the legendary "in memorium" 7'ep in mini disc plus arcanas mysteria scriptum mini cd with rare live tracks /old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

IMMORTAL's/t" (NOR) [the legendary" immortal" 7'ep in mini cd /old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

EMPEROR"as the shadows rise" (NOR) [the legendary "as the shadows rise" 7'ep in mini disc /old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

DIMMU BORGIR"inn i evighetens morke" (NOR) [the legendary "inn i evighetens morke" 7'ep in mini cd /old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

ROTTING CHRIST"sathanas tedeum" (GRE) [the legendary "sathanas tedeum" demo in mini cd/old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

MARDUK"burn heaven's gate" (SWE) [the legendary "fuck me jesus" demo in mcd,plus “babylonian death gods – live”mcd/ old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin. This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

SAMAEL “medieval prophecy-after the sepulture”(SWI) [the legendary " medieval prophecy " 7’ep in mcd,plus “after the sepulture” in mcd/ old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

ARCTURUS"my angel"(NOR) [the legendary "my angel" in mcd /old papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

ABRUPTUM “evil”(SWE) [the legendary " evil " in mcd / ancient egypt’s papyrus /hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

PROFANATICA “weeping in heaven-as tears of blood stain the altar of Christ” (USA) [the legendary " weeping in heaven” and “ as tears of blood stain the altar of Christ” in 2 mini cds / ancient egypt’s papyrus /hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

ANCIENT “det glemte riket” (NOR) [the legendary “det glemte riket” EP in mini cd/ ancient egypt’s papyrus /hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

DODHEIMGARD “satanic art” (NOR) [the legendary “satanic art” in 2 mini cds:the original ep version with unreleased and live tracks &the album version/ ancient egypt’s papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

SATYRICON”the forest is my throne” [the legendary demo in mcd /ancient egypt’s papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin/lighter.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

MASTER’S HAMMER “klavierstuck” [the legendary ep in mcd /ancient egypt’s papyrus with lyrics/hand numbered card-photo/pin.This is true fuckin collector's diamond!!!]

Cryptia?

Last edited by derelict on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how gay these ,,papyrus" and lighter extras are
derelict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: