P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

HERRENVOLK - Erwache
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: HERRENVOLK - Erwache Reply with quote

Almost 16 years after the initial release on limited CD-R, this record of eclectic music was made available again physically: Released as digipak CD via StaalPakt, a division of Darker Than Black Records.

HERRENVOLK - Erwache - CD is OUT NOW!

Samples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL-sYPvfjk&feature=share&list=PL9B257A9C76123839

Old Banyan Tree

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: HERRENVOLK - Erwache Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Almost 16 years after the initial release on limited CD-R, this record of eclectic music was made available again physically: Released as digipak CD via StaalPakt, a division of Darker Than Black Records.

HERRENVOLK - Erwache - CD is OUT NOW!

Samples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL-sYPvfjk&feature=share&list=PL9B257A9C76123839

Holy Crap! You finally managed to convince FL to release it on cd. Exactly a month ago, I mailed him urging him to put his music on cd (All the earlier emails that I wrote to him had the same request) and actually offered to release his music . The reply I got was "But why would any one want a CD? I think the last time i bought a CD was 8 years ago maybe. Once I transferred it to my hard drive I think I threw the CD in the garbage…lol… Besides i have never been into the official CD release thing I tried it with my former band Khaos Theory and it was a huge waste of money."

Congrats on convincing him! I'll definitely be picking up the cd.
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now somebody reissue the Berzerker and Endoki Forest stuff!
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Now somebody reissue the Berzerker and Endoki Forest stuff!

Yes, that's gonna happen. And as it was stated above, it wasn't easy to make him believe physical records do have a value now as before. I kept trying for many years until I succeeded.
necromantion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monumental Release!!! I have the CD-r send to me by Loki back in the days. The "Black Sorcerer's Fortress" is simply one of the best songs written in this kind of music.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! Shocked

Great surprise for sure!!
I won't distribute this release for reasons beyond my control but I'll for sure score a copy for myself. Highly original album, thumbs up for officially releasing this Hendrik!
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't a certain Nate Zorn trying to re-release this a long, long time ago?

Great news, nonetheless. The original CD-R still finds it way to being played here on a regular basis, even after all these years.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:

That can be, but after he woke up from his coma, inflicted by getting his skull bashed in with a baseball bat, he denounce his former beliefs and associations: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2011/spring/former-neo-nazi-explains-esoteric-nazism
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Fenrirsson wrote:

That can be, but after he woke up from his coma, inflicted by getting his skull bashed in with a baseball bat, he denounce his former beliefs and associations: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2011/spring/former-neo-nazi-explains-esoteric-nazism

Well, in light of that, TBO evidently had far more members than WOT, and at least TBO is still active. Georgacarakos is an interesting character, albeit unlikely to ever get out of jail.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
Georgacarakos is an interesting character, albeit unlikely to ever get out of jail.

Yes, and I remember that Pett received hundred of handwritten pages from him, which he was supposed to publish as a book or smth. Needless to say, that never happened and the writings are lost for good, most likely.
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, Peter ended up losing quite a considerable amount of material - either through people like Pett, or through the prison authorities (reportedly). I personally hold their loss as a tragedy of sorts, as he always managed to create material of value, without having to resort to the well trodden paths of others. I was fortunate enough to provide some of his material to another publisher, but there should have been more. Fenris Wolf was always a second rate publication also, as far as I'm concerned. The people whom seemed to appreciate it most, from here at least, weren't exactly deep thinkers.
Roy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]
Is this the original cover or what? When i Google i only come across that pic of the knight. Or do i have a copy of a copy? The cd-r runs for over 71 minutes so how does the Burzum cover fit on it and the track land of the free,which is not listed on my version. I will buy this nice looking digipack from somewhere
as i can't find a way to order over the DTB website.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy wrote:
I will buy this nice looking digipack from somewhere

There is one page with distributors right here, so just pick the one located nearest to you...

http://www.darker-than-black.com/?p=distribution
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy wrote:

Is this the original cover or what? When i Google i only come across that pic of the knight. Or do i have a copy of a copy? The cd-r runs for over 71 minutes so how does the Burzum cover fit on it and the track land of the free,which is not listed on my version. I will buy this nice looking digipack from somewhere

I believe that there were a couple of covers made. I got mine direct, and I actually ended up being sent at least 2 different front covers and some other stuff.
Nebel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
Roy wrote:

I believe that there were a couple of covers made. I got mine direct, and I actually ended up being sent at least 2 different front covers and some other stuff.

There's no "Land of the free" on the DTB version. The tracklisting is that of the knight version with the Burzum cover as a bonus. Previously I had a burned CD-r copy of "Erwache" and there was no "Land of the Free"?! So this track is only on some versions then?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: