P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Hark! New Ofermod interview
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3518
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Hark! New Ofermod interview Reply with quote

http://www.thelefthandpath.com/lefthandpath/index.cfm/event/read/entry/Interview_Ofermod

From a couple weeks ago.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HisEmissary



Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
NightBitch.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Voodoo Idol



Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 671

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys can't write a heavy tune to save their lives but talk and talk and talk about it all day long. Corny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carnal sadist



Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 221
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah blah...There was nothing but rambling on about dying and being reborn.
_________________
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Carnal Sadist Productions

http://malignstudios.circleofdestruction.net
Malign Studios (Artwork and Layouts)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Haagenti



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 835
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



I remember that during my high school times, there were some boys who were drawing "Hate" or "Kaos" on their fingers like this photo for impressing the girls hahaha. I bet still you can find these kind children in the schools. when you ask "why did you type hate on your fingers" they usually says " it shows my hate against the humanity and system"...
_________________
You'll be implicated in crimes using these evil doppelgangers. Then i'll collect the bounty placed on your heads...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
nexxxion



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 426

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hark! New Ofermod interview Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
http://www.thelefthandpath.com/lefthandpath/index.cfm/event/read/entry/Interview_Ofermod

From a couple weeks ago.

wrong place to talk about a band with such a nature...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacrilegio



Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:


I remember that during my high school times, there were some boys who were drawing "Hate" or "Kaos" on their fingers like this photo for impressing the girls hahaha. I bet still you can find these kind children in the schools. when you ask "why did you type hate on your fingers" they usually says " it shows my hate against the humanity and system"...


That is actually very true, a while back a friend of mine cut the word "death" into his arm and showed it around school...those old days..

Anyway I can't tolerate this "religious" black metal. BM is about getting away from Christianity, not finding another way to worship it. Just by looking at this person's background one can see how he got into this "cult."

Music was decent though.....

EDIT: Yes, I did mix up this band with another...regardless the ideology in my opinion is BS...


Last edited by Sacrilegio on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nexxxion



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 426

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my very opinion that you don't know shit about this bands ideology.

What's the current bias that orthodox satanism has to do with the xtian depiction of Satan? This fat ex-DSO member is always raving about that shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haagenti



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 835
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here an old interview of Ofermod

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate1vp2.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate2ip1.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate3mc5.jpg

According to this interview, In shortly, Satan is poorest thing and piece of shit that we should not serve, Kaos is the greatest bla bla
But if you look the last int., Satan is great that we must serve for him bla bla...

As a result, there is a big paradox between two int. only absurd words are same haha. So we can say the main ideology od Ofermod is total Bullshit!

Ps. his words about sorcery are very funny. I think th e guy burned his head due to lots of drugs
_________________
You'll be implicated in crimes using these evil doppelgangers. Then i'll collect the bounty placed on your heads...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
here an old interview of Ofermod

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate1vp2.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate2ip1.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funeralmaelstromofhate3mc5.jpg

According to this interview, In shortly, Satan is poorest thing and piece of shit that we should not serve, Kaos is the greatest bla bla
But if you look the last int., Satan is great that we must serve for him bla bla...

As a result, there is a big paradox between two int. only absurd words are same haha. So we can say the main ideology od Ofermod is total Bullshit!

Ps. his words about sorcery are very funny. I think th e guy burned his head due to lots of drugs


but you didnt read it? he said he had been reborn over and over Laughing
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3518
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least some of you were amused, hah. I don't think that his ideology changing over time negates anything. People evolve constantly.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vk666



Joined: 18 Sep 2007
Posts: 218
Location: down there

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously just me, but I think that knuckle ink looks killer!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Avaratoth



Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 590
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
I don't think that his ideology changing over time negates anything. People evolve constantly.


Agreed. For me Ofermod are one of the more interesting bands around at the moment. It seems to be a love it or hate it album but Tiamatu was great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
maranatha



Joined: 16 Nov 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hark! New Ofermod interview Reply with quote

nexxxion wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
http://www.thelefthandpath.com/lefthandpath/index.cfm/event/read/entry/Interview_Ofermod

From a couple weeks ago.

wrong place to talk about a band with such a nature...




Could not agree more, I mean NWN forum is a real source of information about a certain brutal style of music, but-still- it is just a musical forum: Black/Death Metal bereft of its true source that lies in spirit and codes that is. No problems at all with it, but please gentlemen it would be better not to discuss about things you seem to have no knowledge about. Cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard the new record in it's entirety. I've waited for the LP, which I still need to pick up. I think MystÚrion TÚs Anomias is great, but from what I've heard of the full-length, I'm not very enthusiastic. I'm still going to get a copy though.

The fact they have done more interviews than created music is a fair point, but I don't see anything wrong with Michayah's attitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group