P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Nuclearhammer Hoodie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Nuclearhammer Hoodie Reply with quote

The Nuclearhammer hoodie (limited to 50 pieces) was planned by Demonized Production in early summer available for pre-order from the beginning of september 2013 , now is still not ready to be sent... In the half of september when a part of the orders were taken ,Demonized Prod had a problem with the print quality and all hoodies needed to be sent back to the printing factory, reprinting was underway... Now after two months ,nobody knows when and if these hoodies will be finally ready.
Does anyone know Demonized Productions ? I know that in the past they released some stuff of Necroholocaust and Impiety. Are they reliable ?
Bloodstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The individual behind DEMONIZED PRODUCTIONS responsible for printing the hoodies - AVAEJEE of SURRENDER OF DIVINITY fame - was murdered recently, as some are probably aware. Therefore we must go through other channels obviously to print these but it will not be in the immediate future. Anyone who paid for one through AXAAZAROTH/POISON MIST PROPAGANDA should contact him. I can not honestly say what, if anything, will happen with those who made any kind of pre-order through AVAEJEE, but seeing as he has passed into the Nothing that is probably what one can expect to get. R.I.P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: