P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Metal Alliance- Behemoth, 1349, Inquisiton Tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disaffected

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta go just for inquisition
Insideous nothing
Welcome to hell
World war whatever
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. I really wish Inquisition would do a headlining tour. They've been on these awful package tours for years now.
robotdie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrologue wrote:
The date gap after NY will probably result in a MA show?

This tour isn't my cup of tea. I'd only go for 1349. I haven't seen them since they opened for Carcass in '08.

They're playing the NEMHF the day before the NY show. Its a huge bummer.
niuskb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Ugh. I really wish Inquisition would do a headlining tour. They've been on these awful package tours for years now.

Seriously. Sucks having to pay commercialized black metal prices to see them play a short set. But they put on such a good performance. Probably will see them and then leave.
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlecross are off and replaced by another band I have never heard of called Black Crown Initiate???
Orpheus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niuskb wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Seriously. Sucks having to pay commercialized black metal prices to see them play a short set. But they put on such a good performance. Probably will see them and then leave.

I would do that, but in Toronto's case its going to be worse than everyone else; the promoter is a faggot Love piece of shit who will charge 20% more admission than anyone else in any other city will have to pay. The venue where its being held has notoriously shitty sound, getting patted down by security is only marginally less intrusive then going to jail or dealing with airport faggots, *and* the venue adds a merch tax of which said Shylock promoter gets a kickback.
On top of all of that, its on a Sunday. So, I will have to pay ~$50 to get in, so I can drink $8 cans of 300ml "beer", decide not to spend $35 on a T-shirt I can have shipped to me for $15 and listen to 35 minutes of good music on an abysmal PA, along with 1349 and Behemoth who I could take or leave, and what I assume to be complete bullshit for the rest of the lineup. Or I could leave after being disappointed by Inquisitions short, poorly reproduced set and not have to take the next morning/day off.
Decisions, decisions....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; brewhaha involving SoM vs Antichrist Kramer bullshit notwithstanding, if their career trajectory means these bullshit tours are now the norm, I will NOT go see them unless they are headlining.
Thoth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much agreed on everything you said Orpheus. I might go if I have money to spend & nothing to do that night (I kinda like 1349 and some Behemoth), but most likely not. Fucking tired of these useless 5-band package bands. I'm glad some other bands like Nile are doing tours where they're the only one on the bill. Though I think it's nice to have an opener or two, it's just so frustrating to see Inquisition on tours like these, playing 35 minutes, when fucking Goatwhore are playing 50. Nobody gives a shit about that band. I wonder why they're still around...
funeralfog666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from facebook

INQUISITION Official
Official tour announcement on our behalf. Inquisition was invited to take part of this tour and sees it as a good warm up for whats to come in the near future. To all loyal fans old and new, we do hear and read your comments wanting a longer set or a headliner tour and absolutely understand. Meantime, we hope to see you either then or at this upcoming tour. Praise, and hail the floating tomb.
COpwd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; brewhaha involving SoM vs Antichrist Kramer bullshit notwithstanding, if their career trajectory means these bullshit tours are now the norm, I will NOT go see them unless they are headlining.

Don't believe everything you read here. SOM did not know the kramer drama(or even who kramer is). kramer dropped the ball causing a potential album release date delay(sound familiar?) resulting in a change of artist,before SOM team even inquired about album art or bands choice of artist. kramer and the people invovled know the truth and its nowhere near as dramatic as propagated.

Believe what you want but take care in what you actually believe.
sinister_shawn2001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!! Michigan gets skipped again!!! Maybe I will have to go to Chicago as I have not seen Behemoth in 6 years.
COpwd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New date added

04/10 Oklahoma City, OK - 1H Chameleon Room
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niuskb wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

I've gone and seen them live every chance I've had (8-9 times total now), including the previous two or three tours like this they were on... but I think I'm going to sit this one out. It's at one of the worst venues in Chicago (house of blues),so it'll be super expensive and I'll probably have to take off from work early to make it there as the venue is notorious for starting bands before the time advertised on the ticket. It's not uncommon for bands to hit the stage there right as the doors are opening and there are 300+ people standing in line outside, waiting to be probed by security.

1349 is boring as hell live (and on record most of the time), I feel bad for anyone looking forward to seeing them for the first time.

Nice to see the statement from Inquisition hinting that this tour is a warmup for things to come...
Orpheus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COpwd wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

Don't believe everything you read here. SOM did not know the kramer drama(or even who kramer is). kramer dropped the ball causing a potential album release date delay(sound familiar?) resulting in a change of artist,before SOM team even inquired about album art or bands choice of artist. kramer and the people invovled know the truth and its nowhere near as dramatic as propagated.

Believe what you want but take care in what you actually believe.

I was trying to indicate in my verbose manner that, in spite of all the he said/she said that I am trying to ignore, my reason to skip this and every other one of these tours is because of bullshit set times and tourmates. I haven't stopped being an Inquisition fan.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquisition is great live, 1349 is terrible, Behemoth is pure cheese, Goatwhore is a bar run, and the other is a non-entity.

C- tour. I'd see it if I had nothing else gong on and had a seat somewhere so I could sit through the shitty bands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: