P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PEOPLE TO AVOID
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychedelic Lotus Order from China !!

i ordered the diehard Planet aids vinyl, he took 25 euros from me and would send together with two of my friends, my record wasn't there when it arrived, so i mail him... first he blaims my friend for not telling him... after i sent him the mail my friend sent to him wich proved he made a mistake and some mails back and forth he offers to pay for my shipping, wich was nice !
he then makes me wait a full six months for my order, so i mail him to ask where my order is and he tells me that he's not doing anything with his label at the moment. i ask him to send my stuff cuz it's taking too fucking long and he tells me to fuck off !!

screwed me out of 25 euros and shipping and fucked my chances of getting this vinyl for the normal price, i hope you hang yourself in your fucking forest you cocksmoking fag !

don't order from this bum !!!
baobao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:

i ordered the diehard Planet aids vinyl, he took 25 euros from me and would send together with two of my friends, my record wasn't there when it arrived, so i mail him... first he blaims my friend for not telling him... after i sent him the mail my friend sent to him wich proved he made a mistake and some mails back and forth he offers to pay for my shipping, wich was nice !
he then makes me wait a full six months for my order, so i mail him to ask where my order is and he tells me that he's not doing anything with his label at the moment. i ask him to send my stuff cuz it's taking too fucking long and he tells me to fuck off !!

screwed me out of 25 euros and shipping and fucked my chances of getting this vinyl for the normal price, i hope you hang yourself in your fucking forest you cocksmoking fag !

Ok, so this time your friend paid your copy through paypal, not cash in mail sent to me almost 1 year ago as you told me in your email? The friend you mentioned, Bob Maaseen paid 3 copies and received them all, he was happy and confirmed in the email.

Anyone wanna know the drama with this mental retard, may want to hear my story. You could also check my facebook entry, see what band member comment on this fellow: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1405972132979255&id=100006994451170

Here is the story, I can't believe I have enough time to timeline everything, but I did anyway:

During my 10+ years of underground label Ďcareerí, I have encountered many Ďrip offí accusation, some of them are false some of them are, unfortunately true. Recently I got someone call me rip off but without sending me any money, and I didnít take any order from him, this must be the weirdest rip off accusation I have ever encountered.

At 13/8/2013, somebody named Ferdy H sent me an email to order Planet AIDS lp
Devilz Force (lonesome_king@live.nl)
Add to contacts
8/13/2013

To: Plomilian@hotmail.com

hello,

jim sent me to you. i want to order the die hard vesrion of planet aids - apokalyptik aids.

can you give me a quote for the total?
i live in the netheerlands

cheers !

ferdy

then I replied him at 8/16/2013

hello mate, i will put a copy aside for you. i won't have total until i have all the elements ready.

best regards

dani

then few months of silence.

Around the same time at 8/13/2013, somebody named Bob Maassen emailed me
Hi,

I was wondering if thereís any info about the Planet AIDS vinyl? When will it be available and what will the costs be including shipping to the Netherlands?

Regards,
Bob

I replied this guy
Hello Bob, it should be released at 20th august, you could order it from band directly to save postage.

cheers

Dani

Email keep exchanging, I received the following from Bob
And again... If possible to order, I would like to add 2 Planet AIDS Ė Apocalyptik AIDS die-hard vinyls as well (two friends want one, to save on shippingcosts). That makes a totalorder of 3 LPs including that flag.

Thanks and regards,
Bob Maassen
The Netherlands

My reply
yes mate, I put those aside for you.

i will let you know the total when I have everything in my hand.

die hard version comes with red flag and 4 artcards, and some other little gifts.

cheers

dani

thenÖ
Hi Dani,

Thanks!

I heard from another friend of mine (Ferdy van den Hurk) also ordered a die hard version. If that is correct, is it possible to combine shipping for my and his order?

Regards,
Bob

Since at the time, the LP is not released yet so I took sometime to reply his email until 9/13/2013 everything is ready
Hello Bob:

how are you! sorry i didn't get back to you in time.

i have 3 copies of flag edition (limited 30 copies) reserved for you, 25eurs each plus postage, sorry for the price as it's expensive to make 100 red vinyl and flag,post cards etc.

let me know if you are okay with this, i could send your package first then you pay me exact postage.

best regards

yan

To be honest I forgot what this Ferdy guyís order, since no email from him for sometime and Iím not good at tracking everybodyís email, when you have sometime new you receive a lot of emails from all around the word. However I confirmed the order with Bob, to make sure he want those 3 copies, I even offered to send the order in advance before any payment received. He replied me
Hi,

That sounds good to me. You donít have an idea how much the shipping will be?

Regards,
Bob

Then blah blah, I sent his order and he got it, the deal was done in a smoothly manner, bob got his order at 10/17/2013, and he confirmed it & made the payment.
Ey Dani,

Sorry for not getting back at you and the huge delay. Payment has just been made!
By the way; the package arrived yesterday, thanks!

Regards,
Bob

This is the story with Bob, it was all good, until Ferdy H guy jumped out from nowhere:
This is the first email from him since the initial email exchanging at 8/13/2013, which is dated at 10/11/2013

so.... 2 months now and still no word ! quite a label you run i must say !
i asked to put my planet aids record in with a different order from some friend, they mailed you about this, their records have all been shipped together without mine in it !

what is going on there?!

regards

ferdy

if you know me, I have been sent to a business trip/secondment to Hong Kong for few months, my wife Yan could not take any daily order, so I replied him in a polite manner
Hello mate

no harsh feeling mate, i'm away for business trip so I obviously can't ship any record.

i shipped as many as possible before i leave home, i don't know which friend's order you mentioned?

anyway , i recommend you to order from Analog Worship, they have many copies available.

cheers

Dani

Then some email exchanging with him
Ferdy H
i ordered the special edition two months ago, analog worship does not have these !!
i'm talking about bob maassen's order.... you were supposed to send my copy along with his. you sent him three wich should have been 4 !

Me
man...he didn't mention that, i sent what he ordered...3 copies...

and he has not paid yet btw

Dani

Ferdy H
i sent you a mail about it and you would get back to me, this is two months ago....
he mentioned it in the mail as well, cuz we (4 people had seperate orders) live close so we would ship together to avoid huge shipping expenses.

Ferdy H again
so if you don't mind, i would like what i ordered, wich is a special edition of the planet aids vinyl.....

Me
shit, sorry mate, i really can't help.

customer tell me what to send, he told me send 3, if he asked me to send 4 i will definitely send 4.

Me again
i'm happy to keep you one, but i can't ship any record before end of the year...

Ferdy
so you can keep me a special edition, but won't be able to send it untill two and a half months???
what is up with that?!

Me
told you in the first email, i'm away from home for business trip until end of the year...

Ferdy
fair enough, not happy with it, but fair enough....

but again, can you send me that special edition when you get home?

Me
sure thing!!

Ferdy
cuz i don't mind waiting on it as long as it's what i ordered originally, know what i mean?

Until this point, I think this is some regular customer that you deal with everyday, so it was all good, untilÖ

Ferdy
hey man, bob (the person who you sent only three) just mailed me his original mails..... here he asks to combine my order as well, you simply did not reply.... so this is your mistake man.

what are we gonna do to fix this when you get home?

regards

ferdy van den hurk

he must refer to the second email Bob sent at few months ago I guessÖ
Ferdy

i thought about it and i think it would be fair as compensation that you pay the shippingcosts as a apology for the wait untill the end of the year and the error made on your part.. do you agree?
if so, i would be most happy.

let me know asap please !

ferdy

Of course Iím not going to send a record without postage, it cost as much as the record itself, then I replied him with the following message, sorry for the typo
Me
no man I can pay shipping cost, there were too many emails at that time.

i can keep you a copy though.

best reg

me again, I copied him the confirmation email with bob
hello mate, the last email(copied below) before i sent order to Bob, i mentioned I sent 3 copies, he had no problem.

it's your responsibilities to make sure your friend to order for you, i send what he ordered.

so I can't pay postage, I can keep you a copy though.

Ferdy
the mail before that, stated VERY SPECIFIC to merge mine and bob's order !
that you didn't read the email is a fault of you ! not bob ! you say you sent what he ordered, clearly you didn't, as it was asked a mail before the mail you copy to merge the two orders.

i think it is more than fair that you pay for the shipping of the record you should have added in the first place and i now have to wait for untill the end of the year. i though customer service and satisfaction was key here? you failed to read the mail bob sent you and sent the wrong ammount and now try to push this off on bob, wich i feel is not fair.
i'm not happy about this deal to begin with and it is you handling this correctly that is gonna decide what i'm gonna do with this situation... so i hope you can see where i'm coming from and do the right thing.

regards

ferdy

I start to get annoyed, but still, I want to avoid any problem with customer, so guess what, I even offered him to send a free record!!!!! I asked to him to wait my return to home
Me
Ok brother I will send it for free no charge, so we all happy now. Wait til next year.

Cheers

Ferdy
THANK YOU, that is much appreciated !
glad to see we could work this out. i will check in periodicly with you, so we can get this sorted

thanks again !

cheers !

Okie, we all happy. Unfortunately, my secondment period extended 3 months, just few days ago, I received an email from Ferdy
hello mi,

as we discussed... when can i expect my deluxe planet aids vinyl?

greetings,

ferdy

Iím thousands miles away from home, so obviously I canít ship his record, so I ask him to wait future notice
Me
Hello my label activity is paused until future notice, thank you.

Then this guy went to total berserk!!!
Ferdy
i don't give a shit !! you made a fuck up and made me wait untill now (almost 4 fucking months!) what kind of label are you running here? send me my goddamn diehard vinyl as promised, you can make an exception and get to the postoffice !

i'm almost done waiting man, this better get resolved VERY SOON or i'm going online with this shit, cuz this is fucking rediculous !!!!

My patience totally lost, so letís go harsh now
Me
Go online, I'm far away from home, maybe Internet can help you, good luck, you don't hear reply from me anymore, bye and fuck you.

Ferdy
don't worry mate, jim and the rest of the guys will hear how you fuck people over and refuse to do what a label should do, you'll never get any business off of anyone again !
you are a joke of a man and so is your label ! if you took your work serious you wouldn't be such a fucking faggot and send my shit, the shit i PAID FOR !!!

don't worry, i'll get you out on the rip-off lists, i'll take my entire sunday to do so, also a private mail to jim will happen today.

i know you like to go out into the woods, maybe you should bring a rope and hang yourself there !

you're just a fucking cheap I-LOVE-PENIS rippoff !

okie, now he claimed that he actually paid for the record, that really surprised me, I decide to break my oath and keep replying him

Me
lol man, if you paid any money I will definitely send your order, but you didn't... the only problem with you and me is you want me combine order but i didn't, that all. you never paid anything and i never take any of your order.

you are the weirdest guy I have ever seen.

i will forward all our email to jim and those guys.

bye

Ferdy
you do that, you're already all over the ripoff lists

Ferdy again
and i thought you weren't gonna reply to me again?
i did send you money you fucking I-LOVE-PENIS ! you probably don't remember again as you did with bob's mail.... either way, your replies are a disgrace for labels in general, who let's a customer wait for fucking 6 months after making a mistake to begin with !!

i notified those who need to know... you represent a band now and i know they aren;t happy with this at all... your atitude towards people is gonna cost you business !

Ferdy three
you know what i find funny? that NOW all of a sudden you CAN reply to people from the band.... people who have been mailing you for quite a while now....
it proves what kind of a business you run ! and seriously.. if you rather spend half your year in the woods you shouldn't start a label and let your customers hang like that !

disgraceful behaviour man...

at the same time, band member got in touch with me to see whatís going now, I explained everything. Please note in his email he is saying I donít reply to band members, but I was never got any email/face book msg from band members, please point out if Iím wrong.

Me
lol fuck head, band memeber never emailed me, i reply all email immediately, so fuck you

i reply you because you are the funniest guy I have ever seen so I actually want to see how this drama going on

again I double checked my paypal entry i only received 2 orders since august, one is from bob and his order is done very smoothly. Paypal don't lie, no money from you hahahahaha.

Ferdy
aah that's why i got kevin in my facebook right now saying that you never reply and now all of a sudden you do because i rattle the cage...... sure sweetheart, stop spewing bullshit man.

i sent you money, i didn't use paypal and you fucking know it !

Me
lol fucker, then what is my postal address, I guess you can't tell haha... I never take any cash payment, for the day 1 of my label, man, you know you are lying... what's the posint???

Ferdy
sure chief, YOU FUCKING SIGNED FOR DELIVERY !!!!
you got it and you fucking know it !!

you're just another ripoff label and you know it !

you can call me all you want, it won't hide the truth ! you a ripoff !

Me
lol, show me the receipt of delivery haha, you must got it

or show me the tracking number screen print

or at least show me which address you sent money to

lol...

is this funny

i think so

i will put all this emails online, good laugh for everyone I guess.

Ferdy
good for you you fuck, i'm not entertaining you here !
you took money from me and now refuse to send what i paid for !
after running or not running a label wich you seem to be abscent from for most of the year, why you even doing business?! you eather run a lable as you should or you don't.

you want me to provide proof of something i sent almost a year ago? gee, easy to ask for !

like that would matter anyway, you'll just find another excuse not to send me what i paid for.

you can go and stick it where the sun don't shine !

i refuse to let you piss me off some more, you have a shit attitude and you run a joke of a label.

i will make sure you will lose business on this !

the solution is easy, don't do business with china !

consider this my last reply.

Me
ok, this is my last reply too.

though one thing i must mention which is even more funnier than any of your previous lies, haha, can't stop laughing myself, this release you mention you paid for, is only released 4 months ago, but you sent your money (in cash, to china, without knowing which address you send to) ALMOST A YEAR AGO???!!!

I'm not doing any business right now, so certainly I have nothing to loss.

I keep replying this email solely for entertainment propose, PLEASE keep replying, I will do if you do haha.

At the end, this is quite a entertainment. This guy accused me for being a rip off, but he canít tell what postal address he sent money to, canít offer any proof of sending a cash in mail, and sending the cash a year ago for a release that just released in September. This is total freak, canít believe I have been dealing with a guy like this, however some good laugh to share though.
baobao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:

again, answer few questions

when did you send cash

what postal address you send to

why you send 25 euros when it not even enough to cover vinyl + postage

did i confirm your order in any of my email

why you sent money 1 year ago when the release only released 3 months ago

please, I understand your fury for not getting the vinyl, but when you wanna screw someone up, get a better logic and evidence before you go public, this only make you are the shame one.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking priceless.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice editing....
not even gonna bother with your ass anymore, you are pathetic and you label is a joke at best. i got better things to do than to continue argueing a useless debate with a scumbag like u. adios.
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
nice editing....
not even gonna bother with your ass anymore, you are pathetic and you label is a joke at best. i got better things to do than to continue argueing a useless debate with a scumbag like u. adios.

Seems more to me that your story didn't add up, period.

PLO has asked some pretty straightforward questions. How can you pay for something a year ago, when it wasn't released (or even officially announced) at that time? Did you pluck the price of the LP out of thin air as well?
funeralfog666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
fucking priceless.

Laughing
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
nice editing....

Seems more to me that your story didn't add up, period.

PLO has asked some pretty straightforward questions. How can you pay for something a year ago, when it wasn't released (or even officially announced) at that time? Did you pluck the price of the LP out of thin air as well?

Psychedelic Lotus Order is 100% reliable and no rip-off.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^This

I laughed hard at "you are the weirdest guy I have ever seen." Laughing

Great job on the Encoffination LP by the way.
ADK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this slapstick-conversation above, indeed pure comedy gold.
Baptized In Resin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this isn't really about anyone to avoid, but wondering if i should.

i just got notification that a guy in Sweden (i'm in US) wants to order a ton of shit, about $885 worth, from my discogs listings. he has one feedback, positive, but just one.

he asked if he can get a discount for ordering a ton of stuff and wants it sent registered mail. fair enough of a request, but i'm having this scenario play out in my head of me getting payment, sending everything, and him filing a item not received dispute and magically getting his money back.

the only other experience i've had where i sent someone a package and they claimed they never received it went down like: buyer pays, asks for non-registered shipping, i ship, buyer files item not received claim, i provide a customs number for the parcel (which tracks it until it leaves the country), and paypal in the end still sided with the buyer saying i didn't have enough proof i sent it.

so my question is, a) have you all heard of Peter Karlsson on Sweden and b) if i decide to go ahead with this kamikaze transaction of his, do you think registered postage from USPS enough to protect me as the seller? or would DHL be better?

appreciate any help.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Karlsson from Sweden is the man, really. Just like Mike Smith from the U.S. or Ching Chong from Taiwan. So your serious doubts are unnecessary.
Baptized In Resin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know... i get it, just posting his name here to see if it was glaringly obvious the guy was a rip off.

wouldn't mind any help from another seller that have gotten massive orders from random people.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baptized In Resin wrote:
i know... i get it, just posting his name here to see if it was glaringly obvious the guy was a rip off.

wouldn't mind any help from another seller that have gotten massive orders from random people.

Not sure if it is worth, since costs for sure your nerves. Send with DHL and Overprotected with much more Insurance than the $800 and if its really lost, you can claim your Money from DHL back. But be sure that you must put a Bill into the Parcel and gkeep a Proff about the Worth Yourself, since you must give it to DHl then.

Otherwise i'm not sure if Paypal would Side with the Seller anyway, since they try everytime to side with the Buyer. Their Advisement are also in this direction, so maybe you should avoid it maybe.
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baptized In Resin wrote:
this isn't really about anyone to avoid, but wondering if i should.

i just got notification that a guy in Sweden (i'm in US) wants to order a ton of shit, about $885 worth, from my discogs listings. he has one feedback, positive, but just one.

he asked if he can get a discount for ordering a ton of stuff and wants it sent registered mail. fair enough of a request, but i'm having this scenario play out in my head of me getting payment, sending everything, and him filing a item not received dispute and magically getting his money back.

the only other experience i've had where i sent someone a package and they claimed they never received it went down like: buyer pays, asks for non-registered shipping, i ship, buyer files item not received claim, i provide a customs number for the parcel (which tracks it until it leaves the country), and paypal in the end still sided with the buyer saying i didn't have enough proof i sent it.

so my question is, a) have you all heard of Peter Karlsson on Sweden and b) if i decide to go ahead with this kamikaze transaction of his, do you think registered postage from USPS enough to protect me as the seller? or would DHL be better?

appreciate any help.

Don't do business with an amateur. Are you kidding me? 1 fucking transaction. 850$ worth of material? No fucking way would I ever be tempted into this mess... And no, fuck usps they can give a rats ass about you, however if you put a tracking number on that sucker chances are he can't say he never received it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: