P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cultes des Ghoules HENBANE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I can honestly see the same thing happening to me. I can't get enough of this album.

harorld wrote:
i've been listening to this almost daily since january and find it to be as killer as the first time i listened to it. total classic.

Roc wrote:
I know I'm a bit late to the game with but I recently just discovered "Cultes Des Ghoules" and all I can say is wow. I checked out the album on YouTube and thought I'd seen it at my local record shop but wasn't sure. I went there this morning and they had the HHB press on CD! I got it instantly. Such an amazing album. I can't praise it enough.
TS.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be the best thread to ask that is Hells Headbangers the only label that sells Cultes Des Ghoules shirts or is there some else too?
Sternenfaust777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TS. wrote:
This might be the best thread to ask that is Hells Headbangers the only label that sells Cultes Des Ghoules shirts or is there some else too?

Check Under The Sign Of Garazel. I recently got that Häxan Shirt with this rider on it, a patch with the same picture and the Spectres... Longsleeve from them. Cheap and fast
Dalihrob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mrocznastrefa.webh.pl/index.php?dzial=wywiady&id=129

A polish interview from 2011 covering the whole discography of the band, but unfortunately the article is not really special. Anyway one bit is quite interesting. My loose translation follows:

Q: I am sure you are already planning next releases. Can we expect more releases like EPs or splits? When you are going to create the second full-lenght. Is there anything to be said on this matter?

A: Yes, we have composed a majority of the material for the second full-lenght entitled "Henbane". There will be six songs... (not sure what does the second part of the sentence means). Then there will be two smaller releases, one of them being a split EP, even though we had resolved not do any more split releases.

Code:
MS: Na pewno macie już w planach kolejne wydawnictwa. Czy nadal będą przeważać wydania typu EP, splity? Kiedy stworzycie drugi pełny album? Wiadomo już coś na ten temat?

CDG: „Owszem, całkiem sporo, mamy gotową większą część materiału na drugą, pełno grającą płytę o tytule „Henbane”. Będzie to sześć kawałków, o ile czegoś później nie wywalimy. A potem będą ze dwa mniejsze wydawnictwa, w tym jeden split EP, choć zarzekaliśmy się, że żadnych splitów więcej nie robimy.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54

Jump to: