P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wanted: BLACKDEATH merch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voided

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Wanted: BLACKDEATH merch. Reply with quote

Ahoy-hoy,

I would be grateful if anyone has any BLACKDEATH merch knocking about that they wish to part ways with to let me know - more specifically longsleeve shirts (if they exist!), Saturn Sector shortsleeve and patches (can be a spare from the Jesus Wept EP)

For sale only. Reasonable offers considered, PM only.

Cheers.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hospital Records did and sold at least two different shirts. One with the totenkopf/ouroboros/eagle symbol from Bottomless Armageddon on front and Blackdeath logo on back. Then there was another shirt with the current logo on it.

Don't know if they have them anymore, it's about two years when I ordered those.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Voided

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Hospital Records did and sold at least two different shirts. One with the totenkopf/ouroboros/eagle symbol from Bottomless Armageddon on front and Blackdeath logo on back. Then there was another shirt with the current logo on it.

Don't know if they have them anymore, it's about two years when I ordered those.

Many thanks for the tip, I appreciate that. Sadly it looks as though I have missed the boat on this one! Missed it with their Akitsa shirts a few years back too. Drat.

Thanks again!
into the pit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if it helps you, but heidens hart have just released a shirt alongside the new phobos album.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: