P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs paragraphs.

I love how he basically says that anyone who complained about his subhuman addict behavior won't get paid back. Not coincidentally, that includes the people he ripped off big like HHB and YSK. Hoodie faggot might get his money back, but the people who did the major trades and purchases are shit out of luck because they had the temerity to warn others about getting cheated and attempt to recoup some of their losses.

A vastly superior Chicago band had it right. "Never trust a junkie."
huntersinsnow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooow what a shitty non-apology apology. Not paying back the people who complained about his admittedly sketchy bullshit? Pretty weak rationale. What a fucking turd.
Brutalicon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That so one of the absolute dumbest things I've read in sometime. Of course people that buy from distros, bands, labels and so on should throw up a red flag for a rip-off if they don't get something they paid or traded for. Saves the rest of use a lot of trouble. This guy is a shithead, drugs or not.

And the HHR shirt was pretty funny actually.
Ashes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Love and light" is for faggots.

He has been ripping people off since the 90's. Thats how I met him. He ripped me off when I used to sell/trade concert footage. I tracked him down and made his mommy pay me.

Biggest liar ever and a true piece of shit. Id give anything to get an advance of that new shit heap he calls an album. Id bootleg the shit out of it.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically it is all this 'doctors' fault apparently? The one who prescribed the meds for the broken leg?

Maybe the doctor should pay back the debts? That could be the next logical step taken in the poisoned mind of Blake the Flake.

You all should have known though, apparently within the lyrics of the last few albums he states he cannot be trusted either.

Thats what I gathered from reading his confession. Confused
morg
banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Blake Cobain (where shotgun, too heavy for weak arm Blake?) admit gay band is rock band, sing of personal problems, probable feelings too!

And love and light Blake? Why gone hate and night? Oh forget, you dream of rockstar since child time, even Morrissey of gay opportunity could out evil you Laughing
Steken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have the soul of a poet, Morg.

Marry me.
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morg wrote:
At least Blake Cobain (where shotgun, too heavy for weak arm Blake?) admit gay band is rock band, sing of personal problems, probable feelings too!

And love and light Blake? Why gone hate and night? Oh forget, you dream of rockstar since child time, even Morrissey of gay opportunity could out evil you Laughing

Morrissey is fucking awesome.
krapius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is nothing 'fake' in the contents of my music, particularly on a lyrical level on the last few records."

Didn't someone else write the lyrics for him? I remember hearing that.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not making excuses for him, but those chemicals are fucking addictive. 30 years ago they'd have told you take it easy, stay off your feet and do some physio for a broken leg, now it's "here, take two of these every day..." not in a good mood? "take three of these every day until we say stop..."
EternalNight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morg wrote:

Why is it wrong to sing about feelings? They are inspirirational and you need feeling to create good music.
But no meaning is to discuss gay with Morg of Cobain weak gay band about resent baby Watain NachtGAYtium scene
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Not making excuses for him, but those chemicals are fucking addictive. 30 years ago they'd have told you take it easy, stay off your feet and do some physio for a broken leg, now it's "here, take two of these every day..." not in a good mood? "take three of these every day until we say stop..."

We're talking about a junkie who's addicted to hard drugs here, not somebody on prescription medicines. He has none to blame but himself and it's such typical behavior of ripoff scum to say 'Those who talked shit about me because I ripped them off will not be refunded"..

..so when you're ripped off you're supposed to shut up and just hope you'll ever get the stuff you paid for?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-Blake TS in stock here.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Professor Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krapius wrote:
"There is nothing 'fake' in the contents of my music, particularly on a lyrical level on the last few records."

I wrote the lyrics for half of Assassins, almost all of Addicts, and two songs for Silencing Machine. Blake wrote the rest (I think) of SM and all of the new one.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Black wrote:
krapius wrote:

I wrote the lyrics for half of Assassins, almost all of Addicts, and two songs for Silencing Machine. Blake wrote the rest (I think) of SM and all of the new one.

Careful. You don't want to be one of those internet phantoms that know nothing about who Blake is as a person that he emphasizes over and over again in his fake ass self-absorbed apology excuse. Hope he compensated you or gave you credit in some way.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 34 of 50

Jump to: