P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Scanned zines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1644

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Anyone know where I can find or can do scans of Audio Drudge magazine/fanzine run by the guy who went on to start Malignant Records. Sounds interesting, so anyone able to hook me up, it'd be greatly appreciated!


Torrent: http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/2013/06/industrial-achive-torrent.html
_________________
AphoticCatechism wrote:
And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2985
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Anyone know where I can find or can do scans of Audio Drudge magazine/fanzine run by the guy who went on to start Malignant Records. Sounds interesting, so anyone able to hook me up, it'd be greatly appreciated!


Torrent: http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/2013/06/industrial-achive-torrent.html


Appreciated, but link leads to a page saying "Error - Site Blocked". Thanks anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2911

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Appreciated, but link leads to a page saying "Error - Site Blocked". Thanks anyway.


He posted a direct link to the torrent:

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8609090
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2911

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with new zines by permission of their authors:

http://www.deathmetal.org/zines/en/

If you are a zine author/publisher and want your work archived, please write to editor@deathmetal.org.

If you have other zines that should be preserved for history as part of what metal was, please PM a link to me.

We've been around a lot longer than your other options, and as the archive grows, it becomes a reference library of underground art and opinion.
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2378
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

euroboy wrote:
not exactly zine but first 50 issues of kerrang are here in pdf

http://www.pdfmagaz.in/search/kerrang

I cant seem to be able to download this stuff unless I pay. Any help?
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1644

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Anyone know where I can find or can do scans of Audio Drudge magazine/fanzine run by the guy who went on to start Malignant Records. Sounds interesting, so anyone able to hook me up, it'd be greatly appreciated!


Torrent: http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/2013/06/industrial-achive-torrent.html


Appreciated, but link leads to a page saying "Error - Site Blocked". Thanks anyway.


Here you go:

Audio Drudge #2
https://mega.co.nz/#!8dkiRaba!OB-QKSyfOlm87tq5EkFeKkTpqh5gVkMJ_zgLMWR_zds

#3
https://mega.co.nz/#!9N1FUKaR!SyxWJQz0Sz4EwhldM_ktWi3QZRF2R5AbJDWMICOw2zw

#6
https://mega.co.nz/#!gJcWHQwA!FDJFETGwUGbc9Ti9qEkGnxWb08pVUcKGrtmetorrl2Q


#7
https://mega.co.nz/#!lFdUAAzA!QQRXblxa9hGJXLh7BYx25z4z3KB6ZleDlH9qiWR6u60
_________________
AphoticCatechism wrote:
And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mencken



Joined: 02 Sep 2013
Posts: 21
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
euroboy wrote:
not exactly zine but first 50 issues of kerrang are here in pdf

http://www.pdfmagaz.in/search/kerrang

I cant seem to be able to download this stuff unless I pay. Any help?


Arrow All in one file. (1.26 GB)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2290
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayhem from Thanatography zine (the other editor being Roberto Mammarella), released in 1990.
http://share.pdfonline.com/ec3f71a80b66428c8955567f48c9dea3/mayhemthanatographyzine90.htm

Behemoth from Mimes Brunn zine, I think the year was 96.
http://share.pdfonline.com/90492ff40e3d43f4908a25ca8ed27991/behemothmimesbrunnzine96.htm

Emperor from Mortician zine, 1993.
http://share.pdfonline.com/291e578f9d4b4189a9dde95998fd013c/emperormorticianzine93.htm

Katatonia from Emanzipation zine, 1993.
http://share.pdfonline.com/e0d73487b74a431d8811844d4af970bd/katatoniaacrimonyemanzipationzine93.htm


Anyone with the Fenriz interview from Einherjum zine?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TarMorion



Joined: 18 Oct 2012
Posts: 185
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks!
_________________
Lie upon lie - mankind shall die...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2378
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mencken wrote:
iron tyrant wrote:
euroboy wrote:
not exactly zine but first 50 issues of kerrang are here in pdf

http://www.pdfmagaz.in/search/kerrang

I cant seem to be able to download this stuff unless I pay. Any help?


Arrow All in one file. (1.26 GB)


Many thanks!
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3098
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Anyone with the Fenriz interview from Einherjum zine?

Here you go. Just click on the picture below to download the pdf.


_________________
THE GOOD TRADERS LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mlotek



Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 869

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Anyone know where I can find or can do scans of Audio Drudge magazine/fanzine run by the guy who went on to start Malignant Records. Sounds interesting, so anyone able to hook me up, it'd be greatly appreciated!


Torrent: http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/2013/06/industrial-achive-torrent.html


Appreciated, but link leads to a page saying "Error - Site Blocked". Thanks anyway.


Here you go:

Audio Drudge #2
https://mega.co.nz/#!8dkiRaba!OB-QKSyfOlm87tq5EkFeKkTpqh5gVkMJ_zgLMWR_zds

#3
https://mega.co.nz/#!9N1FUKaR!SyxWJQz0Sz4EwhldM_ktWi3QZRF2R5AbJDWMICOw2zw

#6
https://mega.co.nz/#!gJcWHQwA!FDJFETGwUGbc9Ti9qEkGnxWb08pVUcKGrtmetorrl2Q


#7
https://mega.co.nz/#!lFdUAAzA!QQRXblxa9hGJXLh7BYx25z4z3KB6ZleDlH9qiWR6u60


for anybody that needs it all and doesn't use torrents
I re-uploaded the entire thing,http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8609090
took about one day

NEW LINK
http://depositfiles.com/files/mztebs85w

203 Files, 19 Folders
3.11 GB
_________________
power metal is usually gay, especially new power metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BOOK BURNING



Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goatanizer wrote:
Could anyone upload/scan :

Satanic Skinhead zine "F.O.B.M." 2003
Gammadion #3
Key of Alocer
Black Axis #1 (Kristallnach/Donar's krieg)
Hatemonger #3 #4 #5 #6
Into the Pentagram #7 1999(Absurd/Burzum/Gontyna kry)
Wolfen
Asgard zine (1994)
Final Solution zine
Sepulchral Noise
Hellflame killer zine #1.#2.#3.#4.#5
Necro Corpse zine


Here is Hatemonger #3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/arp2m5

Someone upload any issue of Satanic Skinhead zine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3777
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer told me that a guy offered to re-release all the old Satanic Skinhead issues (and Stab Wound, I think) a few years back, but he just never followed through. Someone do it!
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tales of the Macabre # 2
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181210978/Tales-of-Macabre-2-1995

Witchcraft # 2:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181210501/Witchcraft-2-1993

Tales of the Macabre # 1:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181209841/Tales-of-Macabre-1-1994

No Colours # 1:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181208214/No-Colours-1-1994

Nifelheim # 1:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181207366/Nifelheim-1-1993

Hammer of Damnation # 3:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181206503/Hammer-of-Damnation-3-1993

The Art of Necronomicon # 3:
http://de.scribd.com/doc/181031284/The-Art-of-Necronomicon-3-1995
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 12 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group