P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SPEAR OF LONGINUS, THE TRUE WERWOLF and GOATPENIS out now...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have copies coming to me soon.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

glwdrk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting more and more ridiculous. While everyone would be quick to jump at the throat of any given label or distro, this gentleman gets the free ticket... yeah, sure, it's not easy to run a record label out of the backseat of your car - but well, then just don't do it. You are not a "martyr" for the "cause", you just don't know how to run a fucking business.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
This is getting more and more ridiculous. While everyone would be quick to jump at the throat of any given label or distro, this gentleman gets the free ticket... yeah, sure, it's not easy to run a record label out of the backseat of your car - but well, then just don't do it. You are not a "martyr" for the "cause", you just don't know how to run a fucking business.

Too many fingers in too many pies without a lot of help. At least with Kramer he's not coming on here all the time like Roy Necroharmonic harassing people and thumping his chest about being into death metal since the early 90s, as if that excuses him from being a total stoner welfare case loser.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
as if that excuses him from being a total stoner welfare case loser.

Well... and you are a proud hard working joe sixpack? With almost 5000 posts on the internet to boot? 95% of your posts Iíve seen on here have related to your perceived popularity in mainstream society, or about how ďautistsĒ could never score with good looking women. Iím not taking anything away from the people who complain about not receiving their pre-orders, but you are not the kind of alpha-male that you envision yourself to be. Stop trying to disprove this fact by going off-topic in every single thread like this. You know, calling other people losers etc. I'm certain that there's plenty of people on here that fuck more (and better looking) women than you or I do.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, come on please... criticism should be valid, not depending on who voices it. i ordered from SSP, got my stuff eveeeeeeeeeeeentually etc, but still... i can complain (and bitch and joke) about funny ways of running a label. i would do the same with let's say IBM or apple or bmw. and that record label is not different at all, except for the fact that (a) he portrays himself as something that he clearly is not and (b) he does not have his shit together. (and blames it on the FBI etc...) and this is no different than that nachtmystium guy you all love to hate - please excuse me while i LOL.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
oh, come on please... criticism should be valid, not depending on who voices it. i ordered from SSP, got my stuff eveeeeeeeeeeeentually etc, but still... i can complain (and bitch and joke) about funny ways of running a label. i would do the same with let's say IBM or apple or bmw. and that record label is not different at all, except for the fact that (a) he portrays himself as something that he clearly is not and (b) he does not have his shit together. (and blames it on the FBI etc...) and this is no different than that nachtmystium guy you all love to hate - please excuse me while i LOL.

It's CONSIDERABLY different than the ripoff junkie scam artist in Nachtmystium.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Kojiri wrote:

Well... and you are a proud hard working joe sixpack? With almost 5000 posts on the internet to boot? 95% of your posts Iíve seen on here have related to your perceived popularity in mainstream society, or about how ďautistsĒ could never score with good looking women. Iím not taking anything away from the people who complain about not receiving their pre-orders, but you are not the kind of alpha-male that you envision yourself to be. Stop trying to disprove this fact by going off-topic in every single thread like this. You know, calling other people losers etc. I'm certain that there's plenty of people on here that fuck more (and better looking) women than you or I do.

U mad bro + cool story bro. P.S. the topic being discussed was ripoffs and poorly run labels. Someone attacked Kramer's business operation and I merely stuck up for him saying he's not as bad and unapologetic as say Roy "420" Necroharmonic. Whatever panty in a bunch personal vendetta you have against me is Off Topic.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glwrdk, are you an asshole, idiot or (most probably) both?

First, you were using every opportunity to bitch against DAR, then you obviously still had the nerve to order from there and now, as you received your stuff, you're still complaining?

Your name should be posted in the "people to avoid" thread.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

First, you were using every opportunity to bitch against DAR, then you obviously still had the nerve to order from there and now, as you received your stuff, you're still complaining?

Right next to "Deathexecution", I may add. Twisted Evil
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love these debates. Somehow, with this label everything gets a pass, no matter what....

Fact is, he said (in this thread) ALL SoL/TTW records were mailed in September, but from the tracking I had to request mine didn't ship until Oct. 16th. He also claimed he'd updated all addresses for people that had moved, but I'm having to cross the entire fucking city after work today to pick up a box from my old residence because he didn't actually do it.

But I bet I'm the asshole here for daring to complain....

Delays happen, but be fucking straight up about it, that's all I'm saying. He doesn't need a posse defending him....
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I paid for arrived, no more, no less. At this point I don't care anymore.
Better late than never.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

Asshole, yes. Idiot, no. As for having "the nerve", oh... how dare I?! I often buy at business and stores that I don't like, from supermarkets to post offices, and a record label is nothing but a business.
derelict

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I love these debates. Somehow, with this label everything gets a pass, no matter what....

Fact is, he said (in this thread) ALL SoL/TTW records were mailed in September, but from the tracking I had to request mine didn't ship until Oct. 16th. He also claimed he'd updated all addresses for people that had moved, but I'm having to cross the entire fucking city after work today to pick up a box from my old residence because he didn't actually do it.

But I bet I'm the asshole here for daring to complain....

Delays happen, but be fucking straight up about it, that's all I'm saying. He doesn't need a posse defending him....

Shit! I asked for my address to be updated in early September, he said it was too late at that point. Package hasn't been forwarded to me either. Hopefully he responds with the tracking I requested a few days back.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
I often buy at business and stores that I don't like, from supermarkets to post offices, and a record label is nothing but a business.

Yes, you already said that. For you, an underground-label is something like IBM or BMW, we got it.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Kojiri wrote:

U mad bro + cool story bro. P.S. the topic being discussed was ripoffs and poorly run labels. Someone attacked Kramer's business operation and I merely stuck up for him saying he's not as bad and unapologetic as say Roy "420" Necroharmonic. Whatever panty in a bunch personal vendetta you have against me is Off Topic.

I have no personal feelings regarding you (or any other poster on here) one way or the other. Stupid answer either way, you certainly confirmed whatever point I made in my first post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: