P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Moonspell LP and Pest 12" for set sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Moonspell LP and Pest 12" for set sale Reply with quote

Prices not PPD. Everything in EX shape. PM if interested

Moonspell-Under the Moonspell LP (Vinyl Collectors) $35
Pest-Daudafaerd 12" (No Colours) $30

Last edited by Weltbrand on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonspell added.

Poster 'Manuel's Hammer' has offered me $32 for the Clandestine Blaze. Cool guy.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, okay guys. The last copies of that C Blaze 'Fist' LP on ebay sold for $58, $51, $86, $56, $89, and $96. In the past it has sold for over $100 many times, even as high as $150. Based on all of this info, I came up with $50 which I think is a fair price. I don't give a fuck if 'its being reissued'. Cool story, bro. Buy the reissue when it comes out and leave me the fuck alone. Nowhere did I post "open to offers" or "send me your shitty trade list full of faggot ass Back on Black reissues and XXL t-shirts" so save it.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
Jesus Christ, okay guys. The last copies of that C Blaze 'Fist' LP on ebay sold for $58, $51, $86, $56, $89, and $96. In the past it has sold for over $100 many times, even as high as $150. Based on all of this info, I came up with $50 which I think is a fair price. I don't give a fuck if 'its being reissued'. Cool story, bro. Buy the reissue when it comes out and leave me the fuck alone. Nowhere did I post "open to offers" or "send me your shitty trade list full of faggot ass Back on Black reissues and XXL t-shirts" so save it.

shot that "fist" record for 50 euro last week before I saw your offer.
you're from the states I presume. well 50$ is fucking looow and not even a "fair" price when you keep in mind how sought after that one was 4 years ago or what. put it on discogs for 80$ and can bet your ass that one of those 85 people "wanting it" will catch it anyway.
32 $ offer? hahaha. people ...
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Discogs has banned the sale of Clandestine Blaze records, so that's not an option.

Luckily the Discogs Tyrant aka Aldsvider has bought both the C Blaze LPs from me for my (fair) asking price. A pleasant transaction!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: