P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLASPHEMY - Fallen Angel... re-edition planned?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lucindius666
banned


Joined: 04 Sep 2013
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An essential album, but being sold at simply unaffordable rates. Another repress by NWN! would be good.
_________________
boring troll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aspidis



Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A "no-thrills" CD version would be nice...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blood Music



Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 1687
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guessing Wild Rags is the issue.

AFAIK, they've disappeared [just like a few other classic labels] and their rights are in disarray.
_________________
Releasing: Perturbator, motW, Lykathea Aflame, Sigh, GosT, SYL, Arcturus, Moonsorrow, Nightbringer, Ihsahn, Aquilus, Odium, Kauan, Emperor.

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com/store
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EternalNight



Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NWN edition looks really good. It would be awesome to have a re-press of that One.

But it seems like they want to release it on Ross Bay Cult.
So right now hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium and vinyl re-issues.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wargoat_H
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes



http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=7347&ev=mb




Deep Pockets Cult Eternal
Back to top
Twilight Command



Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 327
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalNight wrote:
...hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium...


Powerlifting skins do not wear medium t-shirts.
_________________
Steken wrote:
Black Ambient : Dark Ambient : : Insane Clown Posse : Wu Tang Clan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wargoat_H
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight Command wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
...hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium...


Powerlifting skins do not wear medium t-shirts.


I understand, but in the Osmose tees section (three designs) the Mediums were sold-out first Cool
Back to top
robotdie



Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Posts: 438
Location: Baltimore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalNight wrote:
hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium and vinyl re-issues.

_________________
http://frostrot.bandcamp.com/
http://blacksabre.bandcamp.com/
http://plagues1.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2606
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight Command wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
...hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium...


Powerlifting skins do not wear medium t-shirts.


Do they use small? Cool
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 6791
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight Command wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
...hoping for Blasphemy t-shirts in size medium...


Powerlifting skins do not wear medium t-shirts.


Sure they do, they use them for headbands and cum rags for their powerjerk circles.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!


Keep the hate train rollin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 8254

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True powerlifters wear size S no matter how huge they are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NSD Records



Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Posts: 297

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wargoat_H wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes



http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=7347&ev=mb




Deep Pockets Cult Eternal


Shocked

I wasnt aware that even the NWN! CD re-press fetches such high prices.
Then again Im wondering if all those Discogs sellers actually get rid of
their stuff for the prices they ask.

Apparently they incite each other with their absurd expectations what certain records / CDs / tapes might be worth.
You have one record flipper listing something completely overpriced, and everybody jumps on the wagon, completely unaware of the real demand.
_________________
www.noneshalldefy.de


Last edited by NSD Records on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OD



Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Posts: 150

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-issues are quite touchy subject these days... In my book, if something is a classic then such stuff needs to be available, so re-issues should happen more frequently. After all, you can't sell some cult old records at overexpensive prices forever if that old stuff have no exposure for younger generations. BLASPHEMY is a example of a band who really achieved it's cult status and hype after the NWN! reissues, they weren't that big in their time and actually quite forgotten during late '90s/early 2000s...

Last edited by OD on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VergonJosh



Joined: 23 Jul 2010
Posts: 249
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OD wrote:
Re-issues are quite touchy subject these days... In my book, if something is a classic then such stuff needs to be available, so re-issues should happen more frequently. After all, you can't sell some cult old records at overexpensive prices forever if that old stuff have no exposure for younger generations. BLASPHEMY is a example of a band who really achieved it's cult status and hype after the NWN! reissues, they weren't that big in their time and actually quite forgotten during late '90s/early 2000s...


Actually there was a lot of cult followers of this band way back in those days. ONLY the true maniacs worshipped this band and influenced many after them like Beherit.
NWN just made it more popular for the kids who surf online for the most cult records to look cool on their social media pages BUT old Blasphemy fans have always had this cult following from what I can remember. So it's not like NWN made all these people become fans over night out of nowhere and they were nothing but a band from Canada. Yes, a lot of new generation and kids wanting to be Blasphemy fans to be cool now but you can't say they were forgotten... that I will not accept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OD



Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Posts: 150

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VergonJosh wrote:
Actually there was a lot of cult followers of this band way back in those days. ONLY the true maniacs worshipped this band and influenced many after them like Beherit.
NWN just made it more popular for the kids who surf online for the most cult records to look cool on their social media pages BUT old Blasphemy fans have always had this cult following from what I can remember. So it's not like NWN made all these people become fans over night out of nowhere and they were nothing but a band from Canada. Yes, a lot of new generation and kids wanting to be Blasphemy fans to be cool now but you can't say they were forgotten... that I will not accept.


Yes, but things get a little bit different from a European perspective. They indeed were a bit forgotten here in late '90s/early 2000s.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group