P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BRANIKALD - Ravished by the Battle of Things 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
into_the_night



Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Location: A cesspool of instant indias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HW wrote:
any US distributors?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mortician342



Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 101
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Yes! I know this is technically rerecorded material from 2000. But hopefully this is a sign that Branikald is on its way to making some new music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sacrifist



Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 72
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortician342 wrote:
Fuck Yes! I know this is technically rerecorded material from 2000. But hopefully this is a sign that Branikald is on its way to making some new music.


I don't think there is new Branikald coming, this is just part of the reissue series they've been doing the past few years. Its not a re-recording.

Branikald has something like 13 albums, isn't that enough anyway?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
into_the_night



Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Location: A cesspool of instant indias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sacrifist wrote:


I don't think there is new Branikald coming


Stellar Winter wrote:
...and the latest 13th album called "The Triumph of The Will" '01, which has some elements special for BRANIKALD, like clean Russian folkish singing in the last song and some heavy R.A.C.-inspired riffings blended with the usual BM ones. Winter 2001 \ 2002 Kaldrad was sentenced for the illegal weaponry, the assault and stiring up the racial hatred, so the musical activities had to stop for a while. Later Kaldrad took part in TEMNOZOR' - the cult Russian Pagan Folk Metal project, and the new BRANIKALD attacks are now being prepared slowly, but surely.


Not sure how credible this is since it seems stellar winter isn't re-releasing their albums anymore, but I'm keeping my hopes up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speerhead



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 939

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into_the_night wrote:
sacrifist wrote:


I don't think there is new Branikald coming


Stellar Winter wrote:
...and the latest 13th album called "The Triumph of The Will" '01, which has some elements special for BRANIKALD, like clean Russian folkish singing in the last song and some heavy R.A.C.-inspired riffings blended with the usual BM ones. Winter 2001 \ 2002 Kaldrad was sentenced for the illegal weaponry, the assault and stiring up the racial hatred, so the musical activities had to stop for a while. Later Kaldrad took part in TEMNOZOR' - the cult Russian Pagan Folk Metal project, and the new BRANIKALD attacks are now being prepared slowly, but surely.


Not sure how credible this is since it seems stellar winter isn't re-releasing their albums anymore, but I'm keeping my hopes up.


Well, there was the Nitberg album a couple of years back...so I guess it's possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5588
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
Well, there was the Nitberg album a couple of years back...so I guess it's possible.

It's just pity that it's quaranteened not to have the traditional analog BBH sound. Nagelreid sounded like Temnozor without flutes!
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shoggoth



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 47
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Recently" Kaldrad did quest vocals for Velimor track Son of Odin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or15kzL-ovs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speerhead



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 939

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Speerhead wrote:
Well, there was the Nitberg album a couple of years back...so I guess it's possible.

It's just pity that it's quaranteened not to have the traditional analog BBH sound.


Tbh there isn't anything else they could do with it...and there's enough BBH releases in that style to last anyone a lifetime. I'll be content to listen to Blikk Av Kald, As a Song in the Harvest of Grief etc when I need that fix.

The last Branikald and Forest albums were moving away from that anyway (the former more successfully than the latter imo), so it would be interesting to hear what a modern Branikald album would sound like.


Last edited by Speerhead on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mortician342



Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 101
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sacrifist wrote:
Mortician342 wrote:
Fuck Yes! I know this is technically rerecorded material from 2000. But hopefully this is a sign that Branikald is on its way to making some new music.


I don't think there is new Branikald coming, this is just part of the reissue series they've been doing the past few years. Its not a re-recording.

Branikald has something like 13 albums, isn't that enough anyway?

They do have quite the discography. Branikald is a good band that constantly releases great material. No reason for it to be "enough" if good material is still created.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thus



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 219
Location: Western Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into_the_night wrote:
sacrifist wrote:


I don't think there is new Branikald coming


Stellar Winter wrote:
...and the latest 13th album called "The Triumph of The Will" '01, which has some elements special for BRANIKALD, like clean Russian folkish singing in the last song and some heavy R.A.C.-inspired riffings blended with the usual BM ones. Winter 2001 \ 2002 Kaldrad was sentenced for the illegal weaponry, the assault and stiring up the racial hatred, so the musical activities had to stop for a while. Later Kaldrad took part in TEMNOZOR' - the cult Russian Pagan Folk Metal project, and the new BRANIKALD attacks are now being prepared slowly, but surely.


Not sure how credible this is since it seems stellar winter isn't re-releasing their albums anymore, but I'm keeping my hopes up.


That statement was written like 10 years ago so I wouldn't put too much stock in it now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 2908
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In stock.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
into_the_night



Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Location: A cesspool of instant indias

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
In stock.


I'll be ordering this week, lest some U.S. distros step up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lundamyri



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 555
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any Eu distro that still have this in stock?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noel



Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Posts: 450
Location: France

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got a small bbh restock
BRANIKALD - Ravished by the Battle of Things
BRANIKALD - Winterkald
BRANIKALD - Inflaming En Vindralthing Far
NITBERG - Nagelreid
NITBERG - Donner Wetter Donner Wyrd
_________________

http://www.thoseopposedrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Voidhanger



Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 1251
Location: Kanada

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anywhere have this?
_________________
s.charlach Iscariah harmless AntiChrist Xeniteia ins88 BestialLust Morbid Mike deathster mithrandir Endless Morbidity ashdautas SARCASTIC Kakarot SS5 the_flesh moorleiche
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group