P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Invictus news: DEATHCULT MMXII cassette OUT NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Kinda same here, i even agree on most of things... expect couple of details like i think to get labeled "masterpiece" music must past time-test, and "only band out there who managed" is also a bit too loud words.

Maybe so, but I don't see anything wrong with that. I can accept any other argument on their innovating style with the right kind of example.
weaklingone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally got my hands on this, absolutely brilliant in my book. Indeed the question of a time-test is critical before it can be called a masterpiece. However it seems like a perfect blend of death metal, 70's horror movie soundtracks and "occult rock" (however much I dislike the label). Really sounds like nothing else, and the riffs, although really simple generally, I think succeed precisely in their little nuances, like the drum beat on the first riff in Suspiria. Can't say for certain but I think this one will be on constant rotation for a good while to come.
Wants/Trades: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275935#275935
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
Invictus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manifesting 'Descension Through The Seven Forbidden Seals' MCD OUT NOW!

Following on from their well received 'Primeval Adulation' demo, MANIFESTING return with more powerful death metal darkness in the shape of 'Descension Through The Seven Forbidden Seals'. Invoking those who originally threw down the gauntlet for the genre to emerge yet firmly stamping their own seal of identity onto a morbid, eerie and occultural texture, MANIFESTING have captured the true essence of DEATH METAL on this recording, which is laden with atmosphere and mysticism.

OCCULT BURIAL DEMO 2013 OUT NOW!

Canada's bastard sons of '...The Return' and 'Under The Sign Of The Black Mark' spit forth their Bathory worship and adulation on their 2013 demo. Appearing as if directly distilled from that glorious mid 80s period, OCCULT BURIAL is undiluted, filthy, menacing, black/thrashing mania. The demo includes a cover of BATHORY's 'Necromansy', which was recorded specifically for this release. Unleash the power of Canadian death metal darkness!!

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS 'Realm Of The Damned' CD OUT NOW!

After a short time out of print, GOSPEL's second full length, originally released in 2007 is available once again! Those familiar with the GOSPEL legacy know to expect nothing less than cranium pounding, black/thrash in the vein of classic SODOM, RAZOR, BATHORY, BLASPHEMY and WHIPLASH! Relentless and unyielding, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS continue to remain a force to be reckoned with!! Catch them live across Europe and feel the powers of darkness!!

TRIBULATION 'The Formulas Of Death' LP UPDATE!

The TRIBULATION LP edition of 'The Formulas Of Death' will be going up for pre order (for certain) on Monday July 1st. The final details are currently being ironed out so pre order will begin next Monday!

www.invictusproductions.net/shop
mikelapocalipsis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Manifetsing release would receive vinyl treatment?

Invictus wrote:
Manifesting 'Descension Through The Seven Forbidden Seals' MCD OUT NOW!

Following on from their well received 'Primeval Adulation' demo, MANIFESTING return with more powerful death metal darkness in the shape of 'Descension Through The Seven Forbidden Seals'. Invoking those who originally threw down the gauntlet for the genre to emerge yet firmly stamping their own seal of identity onto a morbid, eerie and occultural texture, MANIFESTING have captured the true essence of DEATH METAL on this recording, which is laden with atmosphere and mysticism.

OCCULT BURIAL DEMO 2013 OUT NOW!

Canada's bastard sons of '...The Return' and 'Under The Sign Of The Black Mark' spit forth their Bathory worship and adulation on their 2013 demo. Appearing as if directly distilled from that glorious mid 80s period, OCCULT BURIAL is undiluted, filthy, menacing, black/thrashing mania. The demo includes a cover of BATHORY's 'Necromansy', which was recorded specifically for this release. Unleash the power of Canadian death metal darkness!!

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS 'Realm Of The Damned' CD OUT NOW!

After a short time out of print, GOSPEL's second full length, originally released in 2007 is available once again! Those familiar with the GOSPEL legacy know to expect nothing less than cranium pounding, black/thrash in the vein of classic SODOM, RAZOR, BATHORY, BLASPHEMY and WHIPLASH! Relentless and unyielding, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS continue to remain a force to be reckoned with!! Catch them live across Europe and feel the powers of darkness!!

TRIBULATION 'The Formulas Of Death' LP UPDATE!

The TRIBULATION LP edition of 'The Formulas Of Death' will be going up for pre order (for certain) on Monday July 1st. The final details are currently being ironed out so pre order will begin next Monday!

www.invictusproductions.net/shop

Invictus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikelapocalipsis wrote:
The new Manifetsing release would receive vinyl treatment?

Yes but details of that are yet TBC mate.
Invictus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First two tracks from the MANIFESTING CD can be heard here!
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Occult Burial stuff sounds great. Sending any copies to the UK?
Invictus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pestkrieg wrote:
The Occult Burial stuff sounds great. Sending any copies to the UK?

Haven't traded with anyone there for it but if someone wants copies I can send 'em.
jv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Manifesting album is great! Recommended to those into dark/ritualistic/Occult Death Metal.
Kaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jv wrote:
The Manifesting album is great! Recommended to those into dark/ritualistic/Occult Death Metal.

medarov

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want to be a bitch about it, but I am still waiting for the Deathcult and Manifesting tapes, dude. Most probably will buy this mCD also - what a nasty band!
Invictus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

medarov wrote:
Don't want to be a bitch about it, but I am still waiting for the Deathcult and Manifesting tapes, dude. Most probably will buy this mCD also - what a nasty band!

Can you email me your order info? I'm sold out of Deathcult tapes a while now so I can only assume your order was a while ago but all orders for 'em were sent...ages ago! Drop me a mail anyway yeah?
ToDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tribulation LP for the green vinyl version is sold out.
any chance you have a spare copy? I missed out tht.
Okkultor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copies of the Manifesting MCD are now available from the band.

ManifestingDeath@hotmail.com

heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was holding out for the Manifesting on LP. Is an LP planned?

Buy this crap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: