P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nileppez

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This shit man dude almost gives people with dreadlocks a bad name.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hipsterfago wrote:
I met him a brief moment at a festival, drunk as a skunk.
I can remember a surreal vid from a noise-gig, Bajsmannen would pop up in front of the stage and commence deepthroating a dirty toilet brush. Another from a german festival, in the camping area, where he sings the high pitch part of black vomit by sarcˇI_LOVE_PENIS (horribly) whilst licking a piece of coal in a futile attempt of painting himself in oldschool warpaint.
Classy guy. Laughing

Is this him on the ANTI-BR┼JLERS - GE FAN I MITT LIV CD?

http://nitad.com/records-eng.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-8XWR_h_ZA

Now that I come to think of it, I remember some dude with dreads getting fisted in front of the stage at the obscene extreme fest some years ago.
Storm_Of_Damnation

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Dostojanstvenik wrote:
Dusted wrote:
this thread needs pix of the shitman himself

Left

Just google bajsmannen

fucking retarded

What would NK7 think about this??
Rofer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's a video of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnp0-3lUxZk
Dusted

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that black guy in the murder junkies shirt is also caller of the storms somehow
LuisOrozco

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a drunk time experience but....

I use to go to the nearest Metal store in Guadalajara (Mex) a shitty store called 'Capital Rock'.

I was younger (yeah, even more..) and was looking for some burzum and mayhem stuff (so what!?) and then this guy form the store say's something like:

-"Dudde!! how did you like Burzum and Mayhem too, did you know that booth bands are at war each other".

Right after he puts some weir compilation of Mayhem tribute.... I pay my Cds and never ever came back to that shop.... high prices and scum bags yerks!!!
stampoutdisco

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
One thing that comes to mind right now, was a few years ago, I went to a local youth club/pub from time to time, there were quite some people who also listen to metal, but mainly mainstream. So when I was going home and was a bit drunk, one of these guys was looking at my Blood Storm t-shirt and I arrogantly said "Yeah, you don't know that band, do you?!" Haha, the look on his face was funny.

Holy shit!!!
Candlemass

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stampoutdisco wrote:
Ashmonger wrote:
One thing that comes to mind right now, was a few years ago, I went to a local youth club/pub from time to time, there were quite some people who also listen to metal, but mainly mainstream. So when I was going home and was a bit drunk, one of these guys was looking at my Blood Storm t-shirt and I arrogantly said "Yeah, you don't know that band, do you?!" Haha, the look on his face was funny.

Holy shit!!!

Laughing

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stampoutdisco wrote:
Ashmonger wrote:

Holy shit!!!

Very Happy Yeah yeah, not a tough guy story, I just thought it was funny, but you probably had to be there, hehe.
Also, the reason I say this is because I think Blood Storm is massively underrated. At least here in Europe.
N.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't wear metal shirts as often as I used to, usually just plain black and dark colors, all I want is to be taken seriously when I'm in public. Definitely don't want to be bothered by people or have to get in stupid conversations, but if someone asks if I'm into metal I'll tell them what I'm into, and if the person likes some decent metal bands it could be worthwhile. I used to hang around this guy who was the epitome of my contempt for the "typical" metalhead, but he usually had pot or we would drink some beers and bullshit. I guess I had nothing better to do. I myself don't want to be pestered or interrogated by random strangers, so if I see a guy wearing a band shirt I might just say "what's up?" or "hey" but it's a bit stupid to raise the horns and yell....I can see why that guy in the Katharsis shirt glared, he probably just wasn't in the mood.

Another reason I don't dress "all out" is because no one gives a shit in this era anyway, and I have no one to impress...plus it feels too much like advertising, besides most of the population isn't even aware of extreme ug bands. Only one alone knows what he is and what his tastes are.

- E. M. Cioran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: