P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baphomet forbid that people with similar tastes in music and possibly other common interests should ever talk to each other, right guys? Rolling Eyes
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusted wrote:
its always the height of good humor how metalheads avoid talking to each other away from concerts

We all pretend to hate and perhaps do hate in others what is so very apparent within ourselves.

All going to listen to the same things, if not the same bands the same themes but then somehow pretend we are more enlightened or mature or 'different' from others just being as ourselves? Laughing

Meh... why think on it more, we should all just start Highlandering ourselves until only two remain. Now that would be kvlt. cult. kilt.
Bleedings

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I was walking to the bus from a friends house, I was wearing longjohns at the time because my pants had various holes everywhere. As I was walking through an alley I had very immediately shit my pants, and a lot of it. So there was this big basket of poop in my pants. Luckily I was wearing the longjohns because they caught most of it. I took the ripped jeans off (tearing one half a leg completely). I threw the poop down, and proceeded to wipe my ass with the longjohns just as a big van pulled up. They stopped for a while (I guess admiring my asswiping skills). I put my pants back on, looking like an idiot because one leg was torn open. But so drunk and not having any sense of smell, I ended up taking that bus, a train, and another bus with a huge piece of shit still stuck to my leg the whole way. I didn't know until I got home to have a beer with my dad, and he said I smelled like shit.

Not metal at all, I know.
Korgull

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a guy at the grocery store today in a Samael shirt and thought of this thread. I decided not to bug the guy, I look like a total nerd anyway.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a time (circa 1996-97) when I could barely step foot outside my house without having all sorts of weirdoes bothering me with silly requests/questions, from druggies inquiring whether I had coke to sell, to fucktards asking me if I worshipped the devil to regular Johnny-come-latelies stopping me by and telling me they liked Marilyn Manson too when seeing my Nifelheim shirt. It was only a matter of time before I decided to cut my one meter-long hair and put the word end to that annoying shit.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair has nothing to do with retards pestering you on the street.

Mind you here in Edmonton drunk retarded indians on Whyte Ave tend to think any tattooed skinhead white guy must be a brother, cause they always want to talk. Strange racial identifying on their part.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

Well trust me it has, at least when you happen to live in very small towns and be the only long-haired guy wearing extreme metal shirts.
Vegeta

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedings wrote:
Once I was walking to the bus from a friends house, I was wearing longjohns at the time because my pants had various holes everywhere. As I was walking through an alley I had very immediately shit my pants, and a lot of it. So there was this big basket of poop in my pants. Luckily I was wearing the longjohns because they caught most of it. I took the ripped jeans off (tearing one half a leg completely). I threw the poop down, and proceeded to wipe my ass with the longjohns just as a big van pulled up. They stopped for a while (I guess admiring my asswiping skills). I put my pants back on, looking like an idiot because one leg was torn open. But so drunk and not having any sense of smell, I ended up taking that bus, a train, and another bus with a huge piece of shit still stuck to my leg the whole way. I didn't know until I got home to have a beer with my dad, and he said I smelled like shit.

cool story bro!

Kvlty wrote:
I Recently got heavily into Goat Semen and Anal vomit
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Well trust me it has, at least when you happen to live in very small towns and be the only long-haired guy wearing extreme metal shirts.

So what are the clubbers like when they come over all slicked out in the modern fashions and see your odd metal album collection?

Everyone sits about and makes jokes about how gross metalheads are ...cause with some other demograph to make fun of they can pretend no to be extremely self concious and overtly insecure for the moment? Laughing
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

So what are the clubbers like when they come over all slicked out in the modern fashions and see your odd metal album collection?

Everyone sits about and makes jokes about how gross metalheads are ...cause with some other demograph to make fun of they can pretend no to be extremely self concious and overtly insecure for the moment? Laughing

People I normally hang out with aren't the "guido" kind whose pics you saw on FMP666, they just couldn't care less what records I store in the house. Besides, I'm open-minded enough to have conversations with people that don't focus on music exclusively, you know.
sikas

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
sikas wrote:

Here are some pictures. I've been rehearsing at his place for a couple of years and that guy never stops to amaze me with his stupidity.

His place looks more decent now than on the pictures I saw haha. No shit on the walls either.

Is he really dead?

The scene needs nutcases like him!

He's very much alive.
Dusted

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Dusted wrote:
its always the height of good humor how metalheads avoid talking to each other away from concerts

We all pretend to hate and perhaps do hate in others what is so very apparent within ourselves.

All going to listen to the same things, if not the same bands the same themes but then somehow pretend we are more enlightened or mature or 'different' from others just being as ourselves? Laughing

Meh... why think on it more, we should all just start Highlandering ourselves until only two remain. Now that would be kvlt. cult. kilt.

im all for this,winner will get all the record collections
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked with this one fellow who would go to the local music store and buy random black metal albums then come to me and ask how to pronounce their names. He then called me the "Vh1 of Black Metal". Confused

Then there was some screwed up kid that tried to convince me Dimmu Borgir formed in 1984 and wanted to buy me a gas mask with accessories.

Oh yeah, I had a few drinks one time and sang "Turbo Lover" at a karaoke bar with a Playboy model.

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Aeonblade

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LifeDepraved wrote:
I worked with this one fellow who would go to the local music store and buy random black metal albums then come to me and ask how to pronounce their names. He then called me the "Vh1 of Black Metal". Confused

Then there was some screwed up kid that tried to convince me Dimmu Borgir formed in 1984 and wanted to buy me a gas mask with accessories.

Oh yeah, I had a few drinks one time and sang "Turbo Lover" at a karaoke bar with a Playboy model.

Did you turbo love her afterwards?

At home, it's only some burnt out guy that makes me listen to his MP3 player whenever he sees me. It's ALWAYS Meshuggah. He once asked me my favourite band, telling me "it better not be fucking Dream Theater!" before I answered. Not many metal heads around here.
harmless

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegeta wrote:
harmless wrote:
Me being drunk at a shop just chillin' with the homeboys.
Guy comes up to me because I'm wearing a Burzum T-shirt and says to me: "I like Burzum and I dig that you wearing this T-shirt, he did a lot for our cause."
Me: "What cause was that?"
Guy: "Ah, you know..."
Me: "Okay."

.... so how old was this guy

Probably between 20 and 25.

This was at a time when everyone "used to listen to Death Metal" in Iceland but only a handful of people in Kópavogur knew about Burzum and the rest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: