P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lsid

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind Reply with quote

It's 02:17am. I have drunk way too much red wine tonight. I decided to go get a pizza (bolegnese with extra chillies) and I bump into this guy inside the shop. He says to me "Hey, you look like me". I look at him. He has long hair, like I do and a beard like I do. His beard is bigger than mine though and more profound. I'm instantly jealous...

He says to me "You obviously listen to metal man, I listen to metal to". I say something like "Yeah man I listen to all different types of metal...mainly black metal". He says "Yeah dude I fucking love Emperor". I begin to smile. I say to him "Hey man which albums do you enjoy from them??". His confidence suddenly disappears and he's like "Uuumm, eerr, weeelll" and falis to give me an answer. Ah well I think to myself, he's pissed like me so maybe he forgot the names of the albums.

Anyway he shows me his hand and I see this little object lying in it. I have no clue what it is so I say "Dude what the fuck is that?". I then notice it is one earphone. He says "Man you have to listen to this shit, it's great". I stick the little earphone in my ear. Blasting away is some generic, mainstream bullshit. I give him back the earphone and say "What the fuck is that?". He says with a smile "Nashville Pussy". My heart begins to sink. I say "Yeah man my pizza is ready so I better fuck off home and eat it". We shake hands and bid each other farewell.

A note to Barghest...during our drunken ramblings I told the guy that I listen to a lot of tapes and vinyl and told him if he wants to listen to groundbreaking stuff he needs to head off to your site. Will probably fall on deaf ears but you never know.

Anyway that's my random drunken encounter tonight. Anybody else got anything to say?

Disclamier: If NWN mods feel this thread is shit or pointless then please delete. I'm too drunk to care lol.
Dostojanstvenik

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, here's the obligatory "cool story bro!"

enjoy the pizza and the rest of your evening Laughing
ill omen

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jVhprSLBMs
Freelance Fiend

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep bumping into this rando with the same name as me and is always wearing a Fallen Angel of Doom hoodie. I'm always fucked up too.
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got chased by a guy with a dog last night for a reason I cannot remember.
HotBlack

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The co-workers and I were putting back some beers after work last night and we got talking about music... we found out this one guy only listens to Elvis Presley and Kenny Loggins.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That feel.
stampoutdisco

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveling through Sweden, everyone we met was talking about this famous guy Onkle Klonkle aka the shitman. He was well known for shitting in the middle of festivals and generally being a legend. Then on a drunken night out in Gothenburg on a night Motorhead played we started chatting to this guy in a 711 with blonde dreadlocks and a jacket with Def Leppard patches on it, he told us how he loved Def Leppard despite them having a retard for a drummer. Dude was funny as shit, then outside he says do you want to see something really cool, then pulls his dick out and starts pissing in a cup, we start running away thinking he is going to throw piss at us, then he tips it on his head and starts yelling after us. We ran off as he started drinking the piss off the ground with a straw.
Turns out we had just met the famous shitman.
Speerhead

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind Reply with quote

lsid wrote:
It's 02:17am. I have drunk way too much red wine tonight. I decided to go get a pizza (bolegnese with extra chillies) and I bump into this guy inside the shop. He says to me "Hey, you look like me". I look at him. He has long hair, like I do and a beard like I do. His beard is bigger than mine though and more profound. I'm instantly jealous...

He says to me "You obviously listen to metal man, I listen to metal to". I say something like "Yeah man I listen to all different types of metal...mainly black metal". He says "Yeah dude I fucking love Emperor". I begin to smile. I say to him "Hey man which albums do you enjoy from them??". His confidence suddenly disappears and he's like "Uuumm, eerr, weeelll" and falis to give me an answer. Ah well I think to myself, he's pissed like me so maybe he forgot the names of the albums.

Anyway he shows me his hand and I see this little object lying in it. I have no clue what it is so I say "Dude what the fuck is that?". I then notice it is one earphone. He says "Man you have to listen to this shit, it's great". I stick the little earphone in my ear. Blasting away is some generic, mainstream bullshit. I give him back the earphone and say "What the fuck is that?". He says with a smile "Nashville Pussy". My heart begins to sink. I say "Yeah man my pizza is ready so I better fuck off home and eat it". We shake hands and bid each other farewell.

A note to Barghest...during our drunken ramblings I told the guy that I listen to a lot of tapes and vinyl and told him if he wants to listen to groundbreaking stuff he needs to head off to your site. Will probably fall on deaf ears but you never know.

Anyway that's my random drunken encounter tonight. Anybody else got anything to say?

Disclamier: If NWN mods feel this thread is shit or pointless then please delete. I'm too drunk to care lol.

I guess you had to be there.
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Traveling through Sweden, everyone we met was talking about this famous guy Onkle Klonkle aka the shitman. He was well known for shitting in the middle of festivals and generally being a legend. Then on a drunken night out in Gothenburg on a night Motorhead played we started chatting to this guy in a 711 with blonde dreadlocks and a jacket with Def Leppard patches on it, he told us how he loved Def Leppard despite them having a retard for a drummer. Dude was funny as shit, then outside he says do you want to see something really cool, then pulls his dick out and starts pissing in a cup, we start running away thinking he is going to throw piss at us, then he tips it on his head and starts yelling after us. We ran off as he started drinking the piss off the ground with a straw.

Best thing I've read in a long time. Classic.
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stampoutdisco wrote:

That guy should be sterilized.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The infamous shitman, thought he is dead already, I heard that he hides in festival toilets (actually in the toilets) and scares people to death.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind Reply with quote

lsid wrote:

Made me think this story was going in a sexual direction!

Anyway, that Shitman story is great. A couple of Dutchmen who used to go to Sweden every now and then showed me some pictures of his room; the walls all smeared with shit. Crazy stuff! I remember a 'Shitman Sweden' tshirt exists!
sikas

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stampoutdisco wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3RfRFSPZM
binnike bengt was onkel and alf from grotesque. excellent stuff
sikas

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Random Drunken Encounters Of The Metal Kind Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
lsid wrote:

Made me think this story was going in a sexual direction!

Anyway, that Shitman story is great. A couple of Dutchmen who used to go to Sweden every now and then showed me some pictures of his room; the walls all smeared with shit. Crazy stuff! I remember a 'Shitman Sweden' tshirt exists!

Here are some pictures. I've been rehearsing at his place for a couple of years and that guy never stops to amaze me with his stupidity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: