P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DIOCLETIAN/WEREGOAT lp finally!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed the CD version enough to buy the LP as well. Both sides of the split CRUSH so get your thumb out of your ass and buy it.
vorfeed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monad wrote:
Enjoyed the CD version enough to buy the LP as well. Both sides of the split CRUSH so get your thumb out of your ass and buy it.

Agreed. This split has new versions of two of Diocletian's best songs along with a new one, and the Weregoat tracks are great... I don't see what the problem is.

I'll have copies in stock at BNA.
Vapula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Osmose be getting copies I want to order that new NK live album would be good to get a few thing together to save on postage.
Demoncy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
Demoncy wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:
Shiru wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:
New exclusive material from Diocletian right?
kinda, depends how you want to "see", but it can be said so

Could you please be more evasive? What kinda bullshit answer is that?! Rolling Eyes
Either itīs new tracks never before released or itīs not. And if itīs a new version of an existing track well then itīs not "new material"
And Witchrist and Diocletian, dunno why, both have that nasty habit

Just one new track for Diocletian, and Weregoat tracks are useless... That's annoying to pay for remixed tracks or rerecorded tracks, indeed.

Don't pay for them then. I think there are a lot of people who would disagree with you about the Weregoat tracks being useless.

Weregoat is a band which tries to play occult Black Death, but it's just one more generic band with boring riffing. The first time I listened to this band, I thought it was good, the mix is really ok, vocals are bestial, but after several listenings, it's boring, I don't feel any convictions and inspiration... The main problem is this forgotable riffing. Diocletian killed them on this split CD. And for Diocletian, it's really good, as usual, but I really prefered the mix on the older versions of Gesundrian and Master Enslaver which was more sulfurous, dirty, suffocating... For me, this split CD is dispensable.

I don't say that against you or your label, the Gorephilia's full length was my favourite Death Metal full length of 2012.

And I have to pay to get the stuff and to know if I like or not...
ADB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Diocletian Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
Diocletian side was recorded around Sept 2009. opening track 'War Messiah' is exclusive to this release, Gesundrian and Master/Enslaver are both re-written to some degree ! NOT re-mixes as suggested and so are different enough from the original versions found on 'Decimator' and 'Chaos Rising' to warrant inclusion in a split release such as this.

To be fair, most people are too thick to realise that re-mixed, re-mastered, re-recorded and re-written are four completely different things. Wink
Shiru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoncy wrote:

Weregoat is a band which tries to play occult Black Death, but it's just one more generic band with boring riffing. The first time I listened to this band, I thought it was good, the mix is really ok, vocals are bestial, but after several listenings, it's boring, I don't feel any convictions and inspiration... The main problem is this forgotable riffing.

i am kinda often getting same feeling about genocide shrines
MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoll wrote:
darkdescentrecords wrote:
I think there are a lot of people who would disagree with you about the Weregoat tracks being useless.

The Weregoat side is good.
+1 -
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Weregoat I've heard has been aces.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LP in stock now at Analog Worship!

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
All the Weregoat I've heard has been aces.

Yep!
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monad wrote:

THIS
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Diocletian Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
Antichristhammerfist wrote:
Diocletian side was recorded around Sept 2009. opening track 'War Messiah' is exclusive to this release, Gesundrian and Master/Enslaver are both re-written to some degree ! NOT re-mixes as suggested and so are different enough from the original versions found on 'Decimator' and 'Chaos Rising' to warrant inclusion in a split release such as this.

To be fair, most people are too thick to realise that re-mixed, re-mastered, re-recorded and re-written are four completely different things. Wink

Yes, "Gesundrian" and "Master Enslaver" have been re-arranged and partially re-written. One can recognize some parts and riffs but it really is a complete new version so totally worth it. Dunno which version i prefer but what the heck.
These larsens are loud and nasty Twisted Evil

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: