P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Sadistic Intent 10" - Coming Soon...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
For fuck´s sake...3 songs?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

Judging by the format I guess these 3 songs will length about 18-20 min together. So still better than a 7".
WarInvocator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New SI is always welcome, but they do seem to be milking that ressurrection cover . They just add a new background and add some cobweb type shit on the demon? They might need to put the bong down for just a bit.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

Judging by the format I guess these 3 songs will length about 18-20 min together. So still better than a 7".

Well, yeah, you are right. Not really whining about the format or whatnot, just the short running time is what bothers me. Anyway, lets hope for the best to come!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarInvocator wrote:
New SI is always welcome, but they do seem to be milking that ressurrection cover . They just add a new background and add some cobweb type shit on the demon? They might need to put the bong down for just a bit.

Not quite, it is a new version of the demon head drawn by Putrid.
WarInvocator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
WarInvocator wrote:

Not quite, it is a new version of the demon head drawn by Putrid.

Regardless if it was redrawn, my point was that its still basically the same image. I'm not saying that it sucks, by any means. I'm just simply stating that maybe a different image would be better. Oh well, this is just nitpicking on my part. I can always hope for the debut album, if it ever sees the light of day.
Mikael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
Naekrospavvn wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

Well, yeah, you are right. Not really whining about the format or whatnot, just the short running time is what bothers me. Anyway, lets hope for the best to come!

Etched 10" means that there's music only on one side and the other side is etched (at least I've never seen an etching and music on same side...), so there's no way that 10" will include 20 minutes of music, more like 10.

Nothing wrong with 10" format or one sided vinyls, but etching is usually uselss. You see it on the price of the vinyl, maybe check it once and that's it.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarInvocator wrote:

Regardless if it was redrawn, my point was that its still basically the same image. I'm not saying that it sucks, by any means. I'm just simply stating that maybe a different image would be better. Oh well, this is just nitpicking on my part. I can always hope for the debut album, if it ever sees the light of day.

I see what you mean, no problem at all. Actually I think the cover would look strong enough just with the graveyard picture/photo.

Here is Putrid´s take on the classic cover:

Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Nothing wrong with 10" format or one sided vinyls, but etching is usually uselss. You see it on the price of the vinyl, maybe check it once and that's it.

Looks good in the VINYL SCORES thread Wink
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
Naekrospavvn wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

Etched 10" means that there's music only on one side and the other side is etched (at least I've never seen an etching and music on same side...), so there's no way that 10" will include 20 minutes of music, more like 10.

Fuck, been watching for whole thread and even didn't notice that word. Embarassed Well, that quite disappointing then, seems even less than double-sided 7". Confused Confused Also, funny thing:
Quote:
SADISTIC INTENT "Reawakening Horrid Thoughts " 10'inch coming up.
It will include brandnew material and a special song that is dedicated to the bootleggers and all their partners in crime.
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
Mikael wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
Naekrospavvn wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

Fuck, been watching for whole thread and even didn't notice that word. Embarassed Well, that quite disappointing then, seems even less than double-sided 7". Confused Confused Also, funny thing:
Quote:
SADISTIC INTENT "Reawakening Horrid Thoughts " 10'inch coming up.
It will include brandnew material and a special song that is dedicated to the bootleggers and all their partners in crime.

I guess it is darkthrone "FOAD"
The Exorcist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They played a nice version of FOAD at KTDF last year but they better could've played another song of their own instead...

Nevertheless I am looking forward to this, as someone posted it already "...it's Sadistic Intent".
Hanshan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadistic Intent covering Darkthrone's FOAD? That's just weird.
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanshan wrote:
Sadistic Intent covering Darkthrone's FOAD? That's just weird.
them did it last tour, surprisingly, it was pretty fitting the set... oki or well fitting as much as it can cause there is pretty big style dffierence between Darkthrone and SI
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

Correct.

In reality, they're not 3 BRAND NEW pure SI songs to begin with.
One is a cover. The other is a never released demo song (re-recorded and all) and the last is the track that was supposed to be for when they were involved with Possessed.
It's as good as it gets for now.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
dalecooper

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I hear about this, the less interested I am. Love the band, but would it kill them to release something real?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: