P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Sadistic Intent 10" - Coming Soon...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the meantime i wonder why one of the most sought-after releases: "Resurrection of the Ancient Black Earth" hasnt been re-released by IP...

It's a mandatory Death Metal record and the vinyl version is 13 years old and so hard to find. Would they press 1000 they would all sell.
And you can mention the 2009 CD version, some of us just prefer vinyl (crazy right)

For the 10": a 12" EP costs 11-13E. A 10" is basically the same price. So who gives a shit? Besides the rarity of 10" makes it all the more appealling.
Anyway as said above it's Sadistic Intent. They could release a 2x7, a 11" a double tape box, I'd buy it blindly

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:

For the 10": a 12" EP costs 11-13E. A 10" is basically the same price. So who gives a shit? Besides the rarity of 10" makes it all the more appealling.
Anyway as said above it's Sadistic Intent. They could release a 2x7, a 11" a double tape box, I'd buy it blindly

You didn't get which costs I was alluding to.

Also, 10"es aren't rare. You see just see them less often because it doesn't make sense to press them when you can press a 12" for the same price instead. I also own 2x7"es, 11"es and 2xCS boxsets (well, everything between 5" to 12", actually), and they all sound better than this record will do because the labels that released them didn't forget about the reason why they existed as labels: to put out MUSIC, not gadgets. It's like "labels" that "release" tshirts. I don't get it, are they labels or fashion companies? Oh well, done with this thread
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
In the meantime i wonder why one of the most sought-after releases: "Resurrection of the Ancient Black Earth" hasnt been re-released by IP...

Neither were Mortem/Pentacle and Sadistic Intent/Pentacle split EPs.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

Also, 10"es aren't rare. You see just see them less often because it doesn't make sense to press them when you can press a 12" for the same price instead. I also own 2x7"es, 11"es and 2xCS boxsets (well, everything between 5" to 12", actually), and they all sound better than this record will do because the labels that released them didn't forget about the reason why they existed as labels: to put out MUSIC, not gadgets. It's like "labels" that "release" tshirts. I don't get it, are they labels or fashion companies? Oh well, done with this thread

Exactly.

But bear in mind it's asmael LeDouche you're talking to.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
13 wrote:
10"LP's kick ass. My favourite format.

hard to say... but i definitely see bright sides of 10":
a) there is not so many of them expecially lately, so it makes it more special
b) it is better then 7" soundwise, and also outlook wise, but not same like 12"... sometimes it feels like 12" with 2 3 songs was somekind of attempt to save money on it... cause i guess 10" is couple cent pricer, and harder to pack

I just think they look so fucking awesome. All in all only 12" is real, but I seriously think 10"es are cool as fuck.

HorrificProphecies wrote:
Naekrospavvn wrote:
Who gives a shit about inches. It's Sadistic Intent.

Is that what she said?
Shiru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:

It's a mandatory Death Metal record and the vinyl version is 13 years old and so hard to find. Would they press 1000 they would all sell.
And you can mention the 2009 CD version, some of us just prefer vinyl (crazy right)

Maybe band/label dont want to get it re released for some reasons

Haunt In The Dark wrote:

2x7" doesnt sound better then 10" for same reason why 10" doesnt sounds better 12".... and about this record, hmmm... did you got copy already to judge about sound?!
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

Well internet forums are made for bored people with an internet connexion who argue with complete strangers from all over the world about trifles and whatnots and who think the ones who share a different view/disagree with them are moronic and mongoloid and where it's easy to be a loud mouth while being weak pathetic pieces of shit in real life so I'll tell you this:

Who the fuck are you to say that this label will release a shit-sounding 10" ? Do you know which pressing plant they'll use? Who will cut it? Do you know these guys personally to claim that they dont know shit about music?

The merch statement is as retarded as your "demo should stay demo till the end of times!"
If labels press merch it's to be able to fund new releases (at least most of the time). Simple as that. You who "know-it-all/been-there-done-that" should know that obvious fact now should you not?

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
mlotek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very few 10" mini LP's I have sound great, (so I will probably order Sadistic Intent's)
-FIRST AID (Ger)/ EXPLORER (Ita) - Boozing Maniacs (2010)
-PAGANWINTER - The Cult of Flesh Pic Disc
-WICKED ANGEL - Chaotic Intellec 1987 Demo" (2012)
Petrificado

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is clearly nothing wrong with the 10" format. Only the whining faggots on this forum could give a shit about this issue.
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good.

If enough people buy this, maybe they'll finally do that complete CD compilation of works they've always talked about.

When you think about it, that's what this band needs: one solid CD that's available worldwide, and then just a smidge of promotion.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For fuck´s sake...3 songs?!?!?! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
3 songs?!?!?!

Better start to get used to the fact that these guys will never get a full-lenght album out.

"You can't hide the hook!"
schoolslave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gives a shit about format?

The only thing I do not understand is etching blank sides of a record. Realistically, you will never see it if you play the record, because unlike artwork/printed sleeves, you cannot admire it while listening to the record.
Unless some geek likes to stare at etched records, I do not get the point it seems like just an extra cost for no reason.
Impudicus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
The ug is finally getting some new SI material, not even released yet and still there's crying?
What a world.

I agree, 100%. But it's a man's world, and behind the screen, a man can cry, too.
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end, all that matter is: WHEN will this ACTUALLY being released?

13 wrote:

HorrificProphecies wrote:
Naekrospavvn wrote:
Who gives a shit about inches. It's Sadistic Intent.

Is that what she said?

Pretty sure she didn't!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: