P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Tyrant - Reclaim the Flame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Tyrant - Reclaim the Flame Reply with quote

For those that haven't heard (of) this:

http://www.myspace.com/officialtyrant

This is wonderful.

"Bathory violently ass-fucking the carcass of Motorhead and Venom's illegitimate buttchild, Hellhammer meanwhile pissing down from the battlements".

Any US distros have this?
Hostis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should try to order it from Peter Bjärgö directly, cause when it was released I did not find one single distro in Europe who had it. Also, I never found the LP in any US distros.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell's Cargo seems to be a really shitty, lazy label. They don't have a paypal account and it took them maybe half a year to answer my simple question about how the fuck to get the vinyl, which I asked them via myspace (and they wrote just the prices in SEK, not USD or euro).
Actually I've never heard about ANY distro selling this LP. I contacted the band itself through myspace a few months ago and they told that there are still copies of the vinyl in Hell's Cargo's stock and H.C. is "working on opening a paypal account" (which takes maybe 5 minutes to open!), so I'm looking for this vinyl for two years already, since it was released Sad
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Hells Cargo are a pain in the ass to deal with! I gave up after 3 emails and no reply. I've never seen the LP in any distro either, I'm pretty sure the label dude must have dozens/hundreds of copies sitting under his bed. A million thanks to Steffen (s.charlach) for selling me his spare copy of the LP!!

It's a great record -- heavy Hellhammer vibe with crust punk overtones. The CD version should be much easier to track down, as it was released by Listenable Records.

There is a Tyrant/Alehammer split LP coming out soon-ish on Agipunk Records from Italy.

Their bassplayer wrote the excellent "Swedish Death Metal" book.
Hostis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the band does not have any paypal account I had to pay per bank transfer, which made the LP cost like 30$ in the end. Also, the LP was badly packaged, the inner sleeve is ripped open on two sides and the outer cover on one side. I suppose it would have been even worse if the LP had been shipped to the USA.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kängnäve wrote:

There is a Tyrant/Alehammer split LP coming out soon-ish on Agipunk Records from Italy.

Great. Both Bands kill. Got my Tyrant LP also from Steffen.

I´am also interested to get the new The Black LP. Any other Labels beside the shitty Hells Cargo selling it ?
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally got it from ebay (s.charlach) after a lot of searching, and I received it dead mint and very professionaly packed as well as all stuff I got from him Very Happy
Iscariah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also been looking for Tyrant LP and last The Black from other than the label but noone seems to carry it. Anyone here with some mint copies, get in touch.
Reed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the CD from Metal Haven out of Chicago, Il when I was there. Killer shit! I could've sworn I saw the LP on ebay go for cheap.
peterott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
I've also been looking for Tyrant LP and last The Black from other than the label but noone seems to carry it. Anyone here with some mint copies, get in touch.

I am looking for the The Black LP as well. The only thing is to order from the label, which seems active again. However, incredibly hard postage costs. hellscargo ÄT passagen DÖT se
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this label did eventually get paypal. I ordered the Tyrant Lp, asked them to remove the vinyl to prevent seam splits, they didn't, and I received seam splits Rolling Eyes
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad still can't track The Black LP. I received an email from the label after months but I only heared bad stories from people that received vinyls from them so I won't bother ordering. Hope that eventualy I'll find a descent copy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: