P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rip Off Warning: Demonhood Productions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Rip Off Warning: Demonhood Productions Reply with quote

We sent a wholesale pre-order inquiry for the Deathtrip LP early last November. The label responded within one hour and we sent the payment the next day. The LP has been out for about five weeks now, they haven't arrived and the label hasn't responded to our last two emails, the most recent attempt being over two weeks ago. I wrote him an unrelated order inquiry from a different email address and he responded within one hour...

The order was for 5x copies of the regular edition and 1x copy of the special. Total loss, 84 Euros.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a sticky thread for this type of thing above. Please copy and post it there.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread re-opened by popular demand!

Personally, I think it's best to keep this information in the "People to Avoid" thread, where people can follow a single thread regularly to keep a mental note of... people to avoid. If everyone posts a new thread for this sort of thing, it's harder to keep track. Anyways, let's hear your stories!
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Thread re-opened by popular demand!

Personally, I think it's best to keep this information in the "People to Avoid" thread, where people can follow a single thread regularly to keep a mental note of... people to avoid. If everyone posts a new thread for this sort of thing, it's harder to keep track. Anyways, let's hear your stories!

That thread's friggin' 74 pages long...........
ill omen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to have gotten ripped off in this transaction as well.
Demonhood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.

I would appreciate it if anyone who are missing orders from me would drop me an email asap, so I can check the status. demonhoodprod@gmail.com

I might forget stuff once in a while, but I certainly don't intend to rip anyone off. Heck, stuff even get lost in the mail sometimes.
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonhood wrote:
OK.

I would appreciate it if anyone who are missing orders from me would drop me an email asap, so I can check the status. demonhoodprod@gmail.com

I might forget stuff once in a while, but I certainly don't intend to rip anyone off. Heck, stuff even get lost in the mail sometimes.

Forget?! What are you, a drug addict? In my opinion, the word 'forget' shouldn't be part of a label's vocabulary. Delays are fine (I often host them myself), but I'm putting your lack of communication and ethics on trial here. The ball's in your court, you have our money and the alotted PayPal Claim (which I HATE to exercise) time expired last year before the LP was even out. All you had to lose was your integrity, potentially leading to lost customers which you seem to care so much about all of a sudden...

We were patient and gave you ample time to simply reply to our messages. You are a disgrace to the what's left of the 'Extreme Metal Underground (LOL)' and I'd much rather have a refund than your stinking LPs.
Demonhood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Demonhood wrote:
OK.

Forget?! What are you, a drug addict? In my opinion, the word 'forget' shouldn't be part of a label's vocabulary. Delays are fine (I often host them myself), but I'm putting your lack of communication and ethics on trial here. The ball's in your court, you have our money and the alotted PayPal Claim (which I HATE to exercise) time expired last year before the LP was even out. All you had to lose was your integrity, potentially leading to lost customers which you seem to care so much about all of a sudden...

We were patient and gave you ample time to simply reply to our messages. You are a disgrace to the what's left of the 'Extreme Metal Underground (LOL)' and I'd much rather have a refund than your stinking LPs.

Before starting to slander me on the internet maybe it would be a good idea to remind me who the hell "we" are? There are a few thousand emails in my inbox, and since I'm not a psychic it's impossible for me to locate your order and found out what's happened to it when you can't even give me your fucking name or act like an adult without anger management issues. As far as I can tell all preorders have been sent. You can ask my other hundreds of customers if they think I am a rip-off or not. I'll gladly refund your money when I find out what's happened to your order (if it's a mistake on my part). Even consider that this might not be my fault? Yes, things get lost sometimes.
buckets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on how defensive you are getting and the way you are behaving I am totally going to buy from you exclusively from now on.
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonhood wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Demonhood wrote:
OK.

Before starting to slander me on the internet maybe it would be a good idea to remind me who the hell "we" are? There are a few thousand emails in my inbox, and since I'm not a psychic it's impossible for me to locate your order and found out what's happened to it when you can't even give me your fucking name or act like an adult without anger management issues. As far as I can tell all preorders have been sent. You can ask my other hundreds of customers if they think I am a rip-off or not. I'll gladly refund your money when I find out what's happened to your order (if it's a mistake on my part). Even consider that this might not be my fault? Yes, things get lost sometimes.

For the record, I emailed him who the hell 'we' are since his head is so far up his ass that he couldn't put 2 and 2 together and figure it out for himself.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckets wrote:
Based on how defensive you are getting and the way you are behaving I am totally going to buy from you exclusively from now on.

Laughing
Demonhood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckets wrote:

Of course I am getting defensive. Am I not allowed to defend myself? Exactly what is the "correct" response to being called a rip-off and a potential drug addict? Please do tell.
Demonhood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Demonhood wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Demonhood wrote:
OK.

For the record, I emailed him who the hell 'we' are since his head is so far up his ass that he couldn't put 2 and 2 together and figure it out for himself.

Yeah, and I replied. Pretty impressive for a guy with his head up his ass. For the record, the order shipped more than a week ago, so I hope this thread can be deleted soon.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Rip Off Warning: Demonhood Productions Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
The LP has been out for about five weeks now, they haven't arrived and the label hasn't responded to our last two emails, the most recent attempt being over two weeks ago. I wrote him an unrelated order inquiry from a different email address and he responded within one hour...

Seems pretty obvious this is why he's upset, and I'd say it's pretty understandable. If this happened to me I'd definitely be pissed too. Then you came on here and said sometimes you forget stuff and that things can get lost in the mail...really? You should have just not written those last two sentences in your initial reply.
Demonhood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Rip Off Warning: Demonhood Productions Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
The LP has been out for about five weeks now, they haven't arrived and the label hasn't responded to our last two emails, the most recent attempt being over two weeks ago. I wrote him an unrelated order inquiry from a different email address and he responded within one hour...

Seems pretty obvious this is why he's upset, and I'd say it's pretty understandable. If this happened to me I'd definitely be pissed too. Then you came on here and said sometimes you forget stuff and that things can get lost in the mail...really? You should have just not written those last two sentences in your initial reply.

The thing is, I cannot find those inquiry emails. Maybe I shouldn't have written that, but anyway, I hope this will be over with soon when he has his lps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: