P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

TATTOOS II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonOfPerdition

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her boyfriend:

Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can only think of one appropiate response to that ... couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Cuvool1Uo
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonOfPerdition wrote:
Her boyfriend:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 daughters (ages 3, 9 & 11) -- If was the father of that poor girl (who is 19 I think?" - I would be in a Russian prison for Mutilating that fucking idiot -- wow what a grotesque vile human being - anybody that does that to there faces truly deserves a trip to a gas chamber and a nice Zyklon-B shower
DSS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MassDoomFan wrote:
I have 3 daughters (ages 3, 9 & 11) -- If was the father of that poor girl (who is 19 I think?" - I would be in a Russian prison for Mutilating that fucking idiot -- wow what a grotesque vile human being - anybody that does that to there faces truly deserves a trip to a gas chamber and a nice Zyklon-B shower

I agree with you there. However, I imagine that there were some parenting issues to begin with in a case like this. A lot of 'mental' issues with people who would go to that extreme.

I'm sure you didn't turn out the way your parents wanted you to be. It's not a personal attack or anything. I'm sure my father wanted to kill me when I was a teenager. I grew up in a very strict Catholic family. I can only imagine what my parents went through when I became a rebel. Wearing shirts with inverted crosses and pentagrams and anti-Christian slogans. Started getting tattoos during my late teens. Nothing visible at first but I am heavy tattooed. But I never liked facial ink or piercings. In my opinion it looks pathetic.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
MassDoomFan wrote:

I agree with you there. However, I imagine that there were some parenting issues to begin with in a case like this. A lot of 'mental' issues with people who would go to that extreme.

I'm sure you didn't turn out the way your parents wanted you to be. It's not a personal attack or anything. I'm sure my father wanted to kill me when I was a teenager. I grew up in a very strict Catholic family. I can only imagine what my parents went through when I became a rebel. Wearing shirts with inverted crosses and pentagrams and anti-Christian slogans. Started getting tattoos during my late teens. Nothing visible at first but I am heavy tattooed. But I never liked facial ink or piercings. In my opinion it looks pathetic.

I understand where youre coming from, but I think their is a big difference between you and the picture of the pseudo-mudhut pierced cave dweller tattooing 19 year old girls faces(it appears she has no other tattoos) and then banging them...????
Humus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end she consented to having her face tattood.

And she might be young, didn't realize the consequences, or whatever excuse people want to use on her behalf, but it's her decision and her responsability.
So if your daughter came home like that it might be time to realize your offspring is a naive dumb cunt instead of going after the tattoo-artist.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:

And she might be young, didn't realize the consequences, or whatever excuse people want to use on her behalf, but it's her decision and her responsability.
So if your daughter came home like that it might be time to realize your offspring is a naive dumb cunt instead of going after the tattoo-artist.

If you have a lot of money, and want to torture yourself for a year, you can remove it. This is from a documentary called "Erasing Hate" about a neo-nazi removing his face tattoos... Amusing film at best...
DSS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
Humus wrote:

If you have a lot of money, and want to torture yourself for a year, you can remove it. This is from a documentary called "Erasing Hate" about a neo-nazi removing his face tattoos... Amusing film at best...

An anonymous person paid for the removal of his ink. I think it was over $30,000. I can't speak for him or other people but from my experience you don't think about the future. You assume you will be dead at a young age. I wasn't going to live past my 18th birthday. Then I thought that maybe I will live to see my 20th birthday. Once I hit 20 I thought I might have another year maybe two. I was surprised when I turned 25. I'm approaching 40 now. Married and having a family of my own. Looking back I know I'm very lucky. A lot of my friends are either dead or in jail. Some have made it to where I am right now. We get together once every 3 or 4 years and can laugh about the past because we turned out "okay". If I ever got facial tattoos I would probably be removing them right now or at least saving up money to go through the procedure. I am glad that I have ink of the highest quality and not some crappy home made tattoos that are seen everywhere. I will never understand why people go to such extreme measures though. Maybe to impress their friends? Once their friends get older, get a good paying jobs they need to find new friends. I see lots of these freaks that are in their 30's, 40's or even 50's now and they hang around with teenagers because those are the only people that are 'impressed' by their stupidity.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ink;

SdE75

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great. Who's the artist?
Madhukapala

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facial tattoos don't have to be garish and stupid. Some of the more subtle stuff looks ok. Anything too elaborate, though, and it becomes like looking at someone's face through a screen or something.
RoniArling

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I was totally ready to get neck/hand tattoos at one point. Glad I changed my mind, I've never once had a problem with employers giving a shit about what I look like and I work in a very conservative environment.... but I think if I ever did my neck or hands that might change Smile

Somehow there's some kind of trend at the moment with neck and hand tattoos. Most of the guys who come asking these from my studio, are some really young guys who try to look like some emo or other fucked up soft metal band members (like Killswitch Engage or Avenged Sevenfold, or other gaybands like those) and they want first fill in all the areas that are showing.
I got a rule, that before you have at least one full sleeve of tattooed skin, I'm not gonna tattoo any neck or hand area.
Usually those guys don't even think how badly those tattoos would rule some jobs out from them. They just want to look hard core.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SdE75 wrote:
Looks great. Who's the artist?

Alexander Grim

https://www.facebook.com/alexander.grim.art
BulletBelt
banned

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/i]

im pissing my pants laughing!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 44 of 64

Jump to: