P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent Shirt/Hoodie Scores...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 190, 191, 192  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHR is fucking nuts. Laughing

One sleeve print gone and they sent a whole new hood? I mean, that is wickedly cool of the distro to do so... but nuts all the same. Laughing

Guess that's why hoodies cost anywhere from $50 to $90 ...so people that have a little complaint can get their free one. Razz
.aske

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

Guess that's why hoodies cost anywhere from $50 to $90 ...so people that have a little complaint can get their free one. Razz

HHR charges $43 for this. Don't get them confused with anyone charging $80 for a new hooded sweatshirt that has no limit as to its supply.
Abgrund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with ravn. The print of the hoodie is really thin and slightly fade out after washing it. I notice that the prints on my hoodies have a different quality. The back print on the left hoodie is better (more ink) than the right one.
I also ordered the Häxan shirt with the red print and the quality of the print is fine and thick.

But I don't want to complain... they send me a new hoodie for free. Great label!
Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=542354#542354
Saevus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, hoodies themselves, before being printed or anything else, usually cost $30-50 or more wholesale depending on the quality. Then add on a different setup fee for each side, sleeve or hood print. That's why they cost $50-90.

HHR is taking a pretty big hit when they send another hoodie for such a small mistake that isn't even their fault. That's not just some potential profit they're losing, but actual money that has already come out of their pocket. Personally I'd maybe send a CD or something if anything, but I guess HHR is big enough to absorb that kind of loss (which I guess they do on a regular basis).

Shirt printing has a lot of variable and things can change and go wrong while the shirts are being printed on either an automatic or manual press. Pretty much every job contains some inconsistencies and mistakes, but hopefully most of them will be imperceptible until you're able to go through several of the same shirt and compare them.
mikelapocalipsis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cheap from Value Merch:

Karu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potente!
Funestus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and cheap!
Cacique

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karu wrote:

Wrong forum though, here is the right one to post that:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26805
Asmodeus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goemagot - Eradication Of Insignificant Beings TS
Beast In The Field - The Sacred Above The Sacred Below TS
Katalepsy - Autopsychosis TS
SFH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck it, been listening to ULVER a lot lately and decided to make this shirt for myself.

eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saevus wrote:
First off, hoodies themselves, before being printed or anything else, usually cost $30-50 or more wholesale depending on the quality. Then add on a different setup fee for each side, sleeve or hood print. That's why they cost $50-90.

HHR is taking a pretty big hit when they send another hoodie for such a small mistake that isn't even their fault. That's not just some potential profit they're losing, but actual money that has already come out of their pocket. Personally I'd maybe send a CD or something if anything, but I guess HHR is big enough to absorb that kind of loss (which I guess they do on a regular basis).

Shirt printing has a lot of variable and things can change and go wrong while the shirts are being printed on either an automatic or manual press. Pretty much every job contains some inconsistencies and mistakes, but hopefully most of them will be imperceptible until you're able to go through several of the same shirt and compare them.

Pretty sure they print their shirts themselves, so it's not as much of a financial hit.
Saevus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Saevus wrote:

Pretty sure they print their shirts themselves, so it's not as much of a financial hit.

Can you support that with anything? They would have to have an impressive setup to be able to turn out shirts in that quantity with many of them having rather complex designs. In either case, it's still a lot of money to loose since the hoodies cost so much wholesale, whether they print them or not.
nileppez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karu wrote:

Nice! Could you tell me what band is this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 190, 191, 192  Next
Page 162 of 192

Jump to: