P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CORRUPTED/ASUNDER November West Coast tour 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Ruggegore wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Just checked and nothing on their site. Well... Has anybody of you ordered from Kreation Records lately? What was the packaging like? Ordered twice and both times the records arrived badly damaged due to the shitty packaging job. Would like to get the Asunder Lp straight from 'em as I guess there'll be a mailorder only version as well, but an order wouldn't make any sense at all if it arrives like the other two. Question

Ordered from them a couple of times, never had any issues with damaged records. Might just have been lucky.

Thanks for your answer. Maybe bad luck of mine. Who knows? Anyway, just realised that Kreation chose HORRIBLE colours for the vinyl and so I'll skip these editions and stay with good ol' blakk wax which's surely widely available and so there's no need to order from Kreation. On a side note, I'm curious how they managed to get "Rite of Finality" on one side. Maybe the drone part at the end is cut out or the sound must be a total mess.

Yes, we had to eliminate the drone to fit the record on vinyl format. I think however the vinyl squished the sound a little bit adds more warms to the recording, so I think it sounds a bit better than the cd. I have only seen the colored LPs limited to 100 which are pretty ugly I admit, but since we are a goregrind band, that is appropriate. I do think the cover art looks substantially better though, darker colors and logo in black. The green logo on the cd was actually a mistake by the plant, I think it was supposed to be dark red, or just white outlined. Hopefully Kreation's mail packaging has improved. It should be getting around to other distros soon enough though. I know Aquarius Records has copies already. Of note though, I believe the only difference between the the black and colored vinyl is the color, there isn't any extra cool stuff like stickers or patches in the limited versions.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihslahm wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Ruggegore wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Just checked and nothing on their site. Well... Has anybody of you ordered from Kreation Records lately? What was the packaging like? Ordered twice and both times the records arrived badly damaged due to the shitty packaging job. Would like to get the Asunder Lp straight from 'em as I guess there'll be a mailorder only version as well, but an order wouldn't make any sense at all if it arrives like the other two. Question

Ordered from them a couple of times, never had any issues with damaged records. Might just have been lucky.

Thanks for your answer. Maybe bad luck of mine. Who knows? Anyway, just realised that Kreation chose HORRIBLE colours for the vinyl and so I'll skip these editions and stay with good ol' blakk wax which's surely widely available and so there's no need to order from Kreation. On a side note, I'm curious how they managed to get "Rite of Finality" on one side. Maybe the drone part at the end is cut out or the sound must be a total mess.

Yes, we had to eliminate the drone to fit the record on vinyl format. I think however the vinyl squished the sound a little bit adds more warms to the recording, so I think it sounds a bit better than the cd. I have only seen the colored LPs limited to 100 which are pretty ugly I admit, but since we are a goregrind band, that is appropriate. I do think the cover art looks substantially better though, darker colors and logo in black. The green logo on the cd was actually a mistake by the plant, I think it was supposed to be dark red, or just white outlined. Hopefully Kreation's mail packaging has improved. It should be getting around to other distros soon enough though. I know Aquarius Records has copies already. Of note though, I believe the only difference between the the black and colored vinyl is the color, there isn't any extra cool stuff like stickers or patches in the limited versions.

I'm confused. Are you saying that you are in ASUNDER, a goregrind band???
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:

I (John) am in the same Asunder we're talking about in this thread, I just prefer to think of us as a goregrind band!
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihslahm wrote:
IXTAB wrote:

I (John) am in the same Asunder we're talking about in this thread, I just prefer to think of us as a goregrind band!

I see. If you set the turntable to 666 rpms, ASUNDER becomes goregrind, right?

(btw, I wish you guys would come out to the Midwest sometime.)
ryan_the_snake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to make it to one of the bay area shows, funds permitting. When Asunder played in Santa Cruz recently I couldn't make it... heard it was crushing though.
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated venue/support details in the first post.
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LA show has been moved:

* November 7th ALL AGES
The Regent Theatre / New Safari Sam's Location
448 S. Main Street
Los Angeles, California 90013
Doors 7:30pm - Bands Start At 8pm
$12 Advance / $15 At The Door

CORRUPTED
ASUNDER
INTRONAUGHT
LUX NOVA
GALLOWS OF SEDITION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: