P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Numerator41

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Reek of the Unzen Gas Fumes stuff from a few pages back was great. Relistened to the samples from the upcoming Intolitarian stuff as well. Sounds like it's going to be much better than the debut.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
More samples coming up over the next few days from other forthcoming DAR releases such as SS-18, HARVEST GULGALTHA, DISSIPATION, new GOATPENIS, THE TRUE WERWOLF, SCHIZOPHASIA, ABORTED CHRIST CHILDE, CROSSOVER, SPITE, LES ORPHELINS DUPLESSIS, new DEATHKEY, PRODEATH, WERTHAM, NECROVEN and many many more. Just need to move in order with filling orders, answering emails and all other obligations.

Are these ever going to be uploaded? Goatpenis are one of my favourite active bands today. Any kind of preview of new material would be greatly appreciated. Most other sample tracks would surely be interesting to many posters on here (including me) as well.
Myrkwidr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone lately got a respond for emails?
I tried to place an order on both available emailadresses.
just curious if anyone else has problems with the mails.
SdE75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no problems at all. It's around one week ago.
Myrkwidr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which adress did you use?
SdE75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent to the "orders" adress 12 days ago and got answer 8 days ago. I think that's okay/normal. In my experience it always has been this way/period of time.

You have got the last newsletter with the complete new mailadress?
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SdE75 wrote:
I sent to the "orders" adress 12 days ago and got answer 8 days ago. I think that's okay/normal. In my experience it always has been this way/period of time.

You have got the last newsletter with the complete new mailadress?

I am going to wipe out the orders at satanichatefulwarskin address emails today as that server is absolutely worthless. I just started a new email address at deathangle.absolution at gmail, which people have been using but again, will be wiped out as the emails are getting jumbled between email addresses as i am trying to export the address book from one to the other. once the shirts announcement and test press news is mailed out today, it will basically be starting over from scratch so every email from today forward will ONLY be at one address and up to date.
Risingsun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news from the new site/webshop ?? and a schedule for the upcoming releases?
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there were any news/updates I'm sure he'd post them...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
If there were any news/updates I'm sure he'd post them...

Historically speaking, when someone posts a whine or complaint in one of these threads Kramer replies to it, so obviously he watches the forum somewhat or is notified in email when someone posts in these threads.

Either way, yea... if he has something to say worth saying he posts it. Laughing

I wonder if Kramer makes his own paint brushes for his art, all the hair he must pull out regarding inquiries...
samsquanch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
I wonder if Kramer makes his own paint brushes for his art, all the hair he must pull out regarding inquiries...

Satanic SKINHEAD.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Satanic SKINHEAD.

Obviously has had waaaay too many inquiries then... and yet... just one more.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:

- Since October 2012, SSP and ADR were under constant bombardment and investigation from the US Postal Service, US Homeland Security and Paypal. This caused mail to be stopped, returned, searched, logged as well as disappearing all together.

Found that one today: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/monitoring-of-snail-mail.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

Quote:
...a longtime surveillance system called mail covers, a forerunner of a vastly more expansive effort, the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States — about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.

Together, the two programs show that postal mail is subject to the same kind of scrutiny that the National Security Agency has given to telephone calls and e-mail.

Just a heads-up to those who voiced disbelief at Kramer's experience with the postal service fucking with his shipments...
Vega360

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:

- Since October 2012, SSP and ADR were under constant bombardment and investigation from the US Postal Service, US Homeland Security and Paypal. This caused mail to be stopped, returned, searched, logged as well as disappearing all together.

Found that one today: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/monitoring-of-snail-mail.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

Quote:
...a longtime surveillance system called mail covers, a forerunner of a vastly more expansive effort, the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States — about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.

Together, the two programs show that postal mail is subject to the same kind of scrutiny that the National Security Agency has given to telephone calls and e-mail.

Just a heads-up to those who voiced disbelief at Kramer's experience with the postal service fucking with his shipments...

Mail sent to my house via the media mail option was opened and inspected randomly for no reason a few years ago and I've had a package opened by homeland security once (of course this I suspected was more about the package coming from a place that sends massive amounts of drugs here) with no explanation given what so ever.

I've also herd of distros that get everything opened because they have an obviously Satanic or Political name and have all packages addressed to it. I stopped writing names like that on there after I sent cash to a PO Box in Miami for a label called "Death Posture Ritualis" and the postal lady put it aside in a different pile and the guy said it showed up way later then usual.

Needless to say it does happen.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
I've also herd of distros that get everything opened because they have an obviously Satanic or Political name and have all packages addressed to it. I stopped writing names like that on there after I sent cash to a PO Box in Miami for a label called "Death Posture Ritualis" and the postal lady put it aside in a different pile and the guy said it showed up way later then usual.

Interesting, I used to get packages from Death Posture Ritualis as well and they always took more than a month, while other packages often arrived in less than two weeks. Can't remember whether my packages to him arrived fast or not...
But well, better slow than arriving with taxes to be paid. In the last month I had one package with 30 tapes and I had to pay about €27 and one package with 16 tapes and I had to pay €24. Talk about being fucked over...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: