P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Modern black metal with balls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IntoGloryRide



Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can tell me to fuck off, but im just gonna drop Ascension in there, even if they're german. Disregarding their origin, they seem to have everything you're looking for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the recommendations so far. As I expected, thread turned out to be more like "mention your fave UG lot" than "mention one new band/album that has the potential to one day become a classic of the genre" as in the intentions, still some of you came up with solid releases.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boca



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Harvat˙a

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Thanks for all the recommendations so far. As I expected, thread turned out to be more like "mention your fave UG lot" than "mention one new band/album that has the potential to one day become a classic of the genre" as in the intentions, still some of you came up with solid releases.
Onda si guglaj po internetu, nezahvalniče. Very Happy
_________________
Perfect deals: s.charlach, JB, Paria, Ironwood, ulvira, skygge, 13, buffalobill, doomswing

Khaotopia Productions
www.khaotopia.com.hr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boca wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Thanks for all the recommendations so far. As I expected, thread turned out to be more like "mention your fave UG lot" than "mention one new band/album that has the potential to one day become a classic of the genre" as in the intentions, still some of you came up with solid releases.
Onda si guglaj po internetu, nezahvalniče. Very Happy

Ee bas necu xD
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 603
Location: KADIKÖY, turkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still insist on Deus Mortem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2UsKAai5g

great musicianship, concrete sound. anyone slightly into later-era thunderbolt and/or latest azarath would love this.
_________________
demonseed hellfucker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3432
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoGloryRide wrote:
You can tell me to fuck off, but im just gonna drop Ascension in there, even if they're german. Disregarding their origin, they seem to have everything you're looking for.


You're totally right. ASCENSION are brillant, forgot about them. Exactly genuine Orthodox BM with balls and true musicmanship.

Mgla and Numinous are both on Northern Heritage for a reason. Impeccable BM label.
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seeker



Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Charnel Winds from Finland with their debut full-length "Der Teufelsbund"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlAm-uHBDlk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jameswolfe



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have heard Goatmoon right? They are not a UG band so much and they are competant musicians writing some catchy bm riffage. One of the best norsecore bands out there IMO.
_________________
When pussy calls your name.....there's no way back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5847
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
You have heard Goatmoon right? They are not a UG band so much and they are competant musicians writing some catchy bm riffage. One of the best norsecore bands out there IMO.

But there's flutes, acoustic passages, and whatever so absolutely NOT for NK7. Laughing
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jameswolfe



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not on the first album, excpet maybe a part or two.
_________________
When pussy calls your name.....there's no way back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:
You have heard Goatmoon right? They are not a UG band so much and they are competant musicians writing some catchy bm riffage. One of the best norsecore bands out there IMO.

But there's flutes, acoustic passages, and whatever so absolutely NOT for NK7. Laughing

Well don't take it too literally, I can stand some more or less "symphonic" element here and there as long as the outcome is 100% straight metal. I just don't like it when the whole thing sounds like some dwarves dance from fucking Tolkien.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dismal



Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 455

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Which bands and albums you've checked out so far do you like in particular?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ABC



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 822
Location: German buttsex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prevalent Resistance http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Prevalent_Resistance/26166
Foudre Noire http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Foudre_Noire/3540267900
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5847
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

Well don't take it too literally, I can stand some more or less "symphonic" element here and there as long as the outcome is 100% straight metal. I just don't like it when the whole thing sounds like some dwarves dance from fucking Tolkien.

In that case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMhVyWRUyqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruhPNQ6efzU
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 6962

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet some money that NK7 will hate Goatmoon almost as much as he hates SW and Abigail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group