P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1599, 1600, 1601 ... 1887, 1888, 1889  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Funestus



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3113
Location: Estádio do Dragăo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



DARKTHRONE "The Underground Resistance" LP
ENTOMBED "Left Hand Path" LP
HYPOCRISY "Osculum Obscenum" LP
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1040
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burzum - Aske (Red Vinyl, Deathlike Silence Productions); (Maybe up for sale, not sure at the moment)
Mayhem - Deathcrush (Posercorpse Inc.)
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo (Decapitated Records/Wipe Out Rec., MLP)
Septic Flesh - Temple of the Lost Race (Black Power Records)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2888

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
Burzum - Aske (Red Vinyl, Deathlike Silence Productions); (Maybe up for sale, not sure at the moment)
Mayhem - Deathcrush (Posercorpse Inc.)
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo (Decapitated Records/Wipe Out Rec., MLP)
Septic Flesh - Temple of the Lost Race (Black Power Records)


You do know the Aske is a bootleg right? And since all other 3 records you got at the same time were also bootlegged, big chance you just scored yourself a big load of counterfeits.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1040
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Burzum - Aske (Red Vinyl, Deathlike Silence Productions); (Maybe up for sale, not sure at the moment)
Mayhem - Deathcrush (Posercorpse Inc.)
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo (Decapitated Records/Wipe Out Rec., MLP)
Septic Flesh - Temple of the Lost Race (Black Power Records)


You do know the Aske is a bootleg right? And since all other 3 records you got at the same time were also bootlegged, big chance you just scored yourself a big load of counterfeits.


I don't think they're bootlegs. But I am not sure myself, but the Mayhem record is handnumbered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cursed Emperor



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 665

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
Humus wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Burzum - Aske (Red Vinyl, Deathlike Silence Productions); (Maybe up for sale, not sure at the moment)
Mayhem - Deathcrush (Posercorpse Inc.)
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo (Decapitated Records/Wipe Out Rec., MLP)
Septic Flesh - Temple of the Lost Race (Black Power Records)


You do know the Aske is a bootleg right? And since all other 3 records you got at the same time were also bootlegged, big chance you just scored yourself a big load of counterfeits.


I don't think they're bootlegs. But I am not sure myself, but the Mayhem record is handnumbered.

Handnumbered? WOW, that must be an original copy then!

Rolling Eyes
_________________
Quote:
Fuck gatefolds, useless waste of space on your shelves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1040
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Humus wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Burzum - Aske (Red Vinyl, Deathlike Silence Productions); (Maybe up for sale, not sure at the moment)
Mayhem - Deathcrush (Posercorpse Inc.)
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo (Decapitated Records/Wipe Out Rec., MLP)
Septic Flesh - Temple of the Lost Race (Black Power Records)


You do know the Aske is a bootleg right? And since all other 3 records you got at the same time were also bootlegged, big chance you just scored yourself a big load of counterfeits.


I don't think they're bootlegs. But I am not sure myself, but the Mayhem record is handnumbered.

Handnumbered? WOW, that must be an original copy then!

Rolling Eyes


Did I ever say that they're original? I just said it is handnumbered, nothing more. I don't know if they're bootlegs or not. To me, the music is important. I won't pay hundreds of euros for a single record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1653
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice additions these last days:


_________________
ON DISCOGS:
www.discogs.com/seller/Iscariah667

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5827

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was DANZIG III How the Gods Kill reissued or bootlegged here recently?

Cause picked a mint copy up at a local store (two mint copies there) for $30 each.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SepticSchizo



Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Posts: 860
Location: Oslo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



+ 10 cd`s
_________________
Sack Of Maggots, Maggotsack, Hopeless Pile Of Hopeless Bones..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bloodcult



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Demoniarch
yes, it's bootleg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5827

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodcult wrote:
@Demoniarch
yes, it's bootleg.


Yea... that's probably about right. Had the right 'feel' to explain it being here. I knew there was no way it would be an original, not at that price, but I figured maybe a slight possibility of a reprint... but I doubted that too, someone certainly would have mentioned it here.

I also grabbed... (LP vinyl)

Metallica - Kill em' All
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Iron Maiden - Live After Death picdisc
Iron Maiden - Killers picdisc
Iron Maiden - s/t picdisc
Electric Wizard - Black Masses

The two Beastmilk 7" EP's also arrived in the mail today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cursed Emperor



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 665

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:

Did I ever say that they're original? I just said it is handnumbered, nothing more. I don't know if they're bootlegs or not. To me, the music is important. I won't pay hundreds of euros for a single record.

You said:
Hellstrike wrote:
I don't think they're bootlegs.

Usually, that means that you think they are originals.
_________________
Quote:
Fuck gatefolds, useless waste of space on your shelves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2594

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



- some odd bits n pieces from a collection that was sold today....
(Death + Nuclear Death LPs are up for trade/sale)
_________________
WANT LIST
SERPENT PULSE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GHOAT



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 2460
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Was DANZIG III How the Gods Kill reissued or bootlegged here recently?

Cause picked a mint copy up at a local store (two mint copies there) for $30 each.


Yep, I bought one for next to nothing on Discogs recently and was so incredibly stoked. It's identical to the original even down to the matrix; not that I care, I just wanted it on vinyl and it sounds great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1599, 1600, 1601 ... 1887, 1888, 1889  Next
Page 1600 of 1889

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group