P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Drinklist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation wrote:
Been fucking hot here, so JD x 90ml in a pint glass with ice and lemonade.

Too easy.



never heard of this combo of lemonade and whiskey. sounds gross initially, but I am guessing not too bad? I prefer my whiskey with 7up now days, so I suppose even more citrus may not be too terrible
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Typhon



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 935
Location: Some place else

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginger ale/vodka combo!! Twisted Evil
_________________
The modern noise makes modern people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5042
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
Been fucking hot here, so JD x 90ml in a pint glass with ice and lemonade.

Too easy.



never heard of this combo of lemonade and whiskey. sounds gross initially, but I am guessing not too bad? I prefer my whiskey with 7up now days, so I suppose even more citrus may not be too terrible


I can't stand whiskey, but it works well in Squirt as well.

Lagunitas Sucks for me tonight...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
obscureinfinity



Joined: 05 Jan 2013
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heavy/speed metal is the best kind of metal to listen to while completely tanked (though thrash also does the trick) but I pretty much enjoy any kind of metal while drinking. Metal and alcohol go together like salt and pepper. Anyways, these are some of my favorite albums to jam while inebriated.

Gehennah - Hardrocker
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction
Venom - Welcome to Hell
Venom - Black Metal
Razor - Evil Invaders
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty
Exciter - Heavy Metal Maniac
Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Overkill - Feel the Fire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
Been fucking hot here, so JD x 90ml in a pint glass with ice and lemonade.

Too easy.



never heard of this combo of lemonade and whiskey. sounds gross initially, but I am guessing not too bad? I prefer my whiskey with 7up now days, so I suppose even more citrus may not be too terrible


Yes, it's nice. Famous JD cocktail is citrus based, Lynchburg Lemonade. Ice, triple sec, lemonade and JD. You can smash them down. Last night was a couple of glasses of Buffalo Trace, a glass of JD Silver Select and finished off with some Old Grand Dad 114. All neat of course.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
salted



Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Posts: 81

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
So many fancy drinks here...
Just drink some whiskey you fuckers! Cool


Hails!!

Whisky and beer and the only true.

Laphroiag is mandatory.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcompton



Joined: 03 Oct 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salted wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
So many fancy drinks here...
Just drink some whiskey you fuckers! Cool


Hails!!

Whisky and beer and the only true.

Laphroiag is mandatory.



ever tried the quarter cask? damn good!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1541
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quarter Cask for the tarry salmiak, CS for the lemony peat reek. Can't go wrong with either one... Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2474
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obscureinfinity wrote:
Heavy/speed metal is the best kind of metal to listen to while completely tanked (though thrash also does the trick) but I pretty much enjoy any kind of metal while drinking. Metal and alcohol go together like salt and pepper. Anyways, these are some of my favorite albums to jam while inebriated.

Gehennah - Hardrocker
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction
Venom - Welcome to Hell
Venom - Black Metal
Razor - Evil Invaders
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty
Exciter - Heavy Metal Maniac
Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Overkill - Feel the Fire


That's one hell of a good list.
_________________
http://www.UnbornProductions.com
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death."
- Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LifeDepraved



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2574
Location: Glendale AZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pyramid Outburst IPA
_________________
Trade/Sale List

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcompton



Joined: 03 Oct 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
Quarter Cask for the tarry salmiak, CS for the lemony peat reek. Can't go wrong with either one... Cool


indeed


on deck tonight--not my photo
[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ragingwinter



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 1180
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makers mark and coke tonight. With Maiden playing on the speakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LifeDepraved



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2574
Location: Glendale AZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Belgium Shift
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Ale
_________________
Trade/Sale List

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
salted



Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Posts: 81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark and stormys tonight! or this morning rather
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7135

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD on the rocks
Modus Hoperandi IPA
Stone "Drink Before 420" IPA
The blood of Christian infants in honor of Passover
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 170 of 209

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group