P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GOREMENT "Within The Shadow Of Darkness - The Complete.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalecooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoltar wrote:
So according to this, the discography they put out through NECROHARMONIC wasn't official in the end???

I think that's just awkward wording. The band has the Darkness of the Dead cover on their own Facebook page.
Descension

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Roy was throwing a shitfit over this on facebook last night, which I found amusing.

Can you repost? I'm curious to see his response. No Facebook here.
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Roy was throwing a shitfit over this on facebook last night, which I found amusing.

Can you repost? I'm curious to see his response. No Facebook here.

+1 Laughing

We are finally free from gods or men who claim to be.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Century Media for trying to steal our bands releases and hard work we did for 20 years !!!!! cash in fakes !!!!
Like ·
17 people like this.

Sleazy Roy lets barcode the underground.... fuckin bullshit!!!!!!!!1
Yesterday at 12:22pm · Like · 3

Lou Martinez which?
Yesterday at 12:24pm · Like

Alexander Dela Cruz Which record?
Yesterday at 12:24pm · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole From someone who was signed to them in 1997 when they were broke LOL - there are lots of issues there since their beginnings - even back then they had major label mentality which is good in some ways, but mostly bad in most - especially for the bands.
Yesterday at 12:25pm · Like · 1

Adam Scott I almost hate to ask which release?
Yesterday at 12:28pm · Like

Sleazy Roy they try to talk to all our release bands...doesnt matter fuck them...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is the person stealing our ideas is the question !!! they have no originality if they wanna tread into our releases while we work on UNDERGROUND vinyls like a cult label we are. doesnt matter which release FUCK THEM !!! always barking are our door
Yesterday at 12:29pm · Like · 3

Lou Martinez century media is bloated as fuck. i have no idea how they manage the millions of bands they have signed and how they manage their funding for all of that. its so weird
Yesterday at 12:29pm · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole They give their bands no funding, that's how LOL
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy coattail riders
23 hours ago · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole Hey Roy - are they trying to release that stuff on CM Black? Just wondering. Not that you care LOL
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy they ride my good ideas.... so many labels ride my good ideas.... I was releasing demo cds in the early 1990's ... they repackage for 2012 they arent even into the bands...mearly a factory stealing ideas from legit labels
23 hours ago · Like · 2

Sleazy Roy I dont know what " sub " label or whatever.... I dont folow them since maybe 1991/ 1992..... I follow underground labels like my own not repackaging factory sellouts
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Tom Wren I saw that yesterday. WTF is this "one and only official release of Gorement today" bullshit?
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy ‎9 years late... " official " haha FUCK THEM
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Sleazy Roy FUCK ANY LABEL WHO STEALS OUR 10 AND 20 YEAR IDEAS !!!!!!!
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Scott Harris Stackpole Well if you have the licensing and those guys are repackaging without permission - that's obviously a lawsuit waiting to happen...
23 hours ago · Like

Tom Wren What's the band got to say?
23 hours ago · Like

Alexander Dela Cruz Wow. That's bullshit, alright.
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy Tom question is..... why do they wanna ride our small labels coattails...because Necroharmonic releases were legit and true now the vinyl craze has larger labels stealing good small underground labels ideas and repacking them.....
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Lobi Saint-Lobus did they only take the gorement or other bands, too?
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy CASH INS who cares what bands... they try to steal ideas.... 6th time...
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy over the years...6th time so far
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy ‎" content " grabbers...not fans
23 hours ago · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole The problem with those 'major' indies, many of them, is their packaging is subpar and obviously it's just a capitalization on the scene. Remember when the electronica acts that were all signed to their indies they were happy with in the 90s started becoming popular - majors started offering deals. The acts didn't move. When it's licensing and stealing - other capitalization issues - obviously not cool. They should stick to Lacuna Coil
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy ‎"capitalization on the scene " said it all.... I am a huge fan of our own releases.... they are a disgrace
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Sleazy Roy they release Lacuna Coil there ya go hahaa what is that ? dance music for goths?
23 hours ago · Like · 2

Silvester Koorevaar Hahaha i got scouted back in the day with Fondlecorpse a few times by the "bigger" players when shit went alright and i told them to suck my dick, waving their legal mumbo jumbo contracts. All these labels do is grab up a band, squeeze em for all its worth and toss em in a ditch when they are milked for every penny they can. Which is why most the sell out bands can suck a fat one too if they agree and betray the labels who helped them when nobody gave a fuck. Nothing new they scan smaller labels and look at what band has been set up properly and once things seem to take off they scoop em up and don't have to bother anymore with putting a band in the market and can just ride the coattails of the work a small label did. Which is also why any band signing the dotted line can fuck off. They want money, they turn in their underground card and go play with the rest of the fags.
23 hours ago · Like · 2

Sleazy Roy yeh Sly...what ya gonna do... I didnt barcode our releases...I am and will stay and underground label
23 hours ago · Like

Sleazy Roy a fan label. I am a fan. not a content grabber. not surprising they would do this.
23 hours ago · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole They do the same thing as all the majors do, they are a major as far as I'm concerned for whatever that's worth. They expect major label product for no money - that's a major label mentality (I know, I worked at 3 of the 4 majors for 12 years in royalties). They should do a licensing deal and use you as the imprint and give you an advance if that's what they want and do the distribution. Barcoding is good for publishing purposes but are you trying to license tracks for synch/licensing anyway? That's all a barcode is good for - Soundscan to report for publishing purposes and royalty tracking. What royalty tracking is there in an underground release that's hand numbered? Silly.
23 hours ago · Like

Shaun Flanigan Walmart metal.
23 hours ago · Like · 1

Scott Harris Stackpole Lacuna Coil is a cash cow for them. If not for them, they'd be defunct - they saved the label from folding, so blame them! LOL
23 hours ago · Like

Silvester Koorevaar How does a barcode make a difference anyways. You got the product to prove it, high quality cds that were the best they could be and made together with bands you did shit as a fan and integrity, you busted your ass when people didn't give a fuck and made releases that were super quality when no other label even wanted to touch that stuff. If a band lets a label get away with this then that band should fuck off too for screwing you over and disrespecting your work. That said most bands just want money and fame and they don't give a fuck about anything else or who gets fucked in the wake of their actions. Underground is a lifestyle i see them all scream, too bad their actions don't follow suit.
23 hours ago · Like

Victor M Rivera But Roy now you see how the business of music plays games.You must play back and make sure this doesnt happen again.Its not selling out but protecting your investment.I understand Underground etc. but they dont or use to but not anymore.And legally they can get away with such.Its not about lowering yurself to their standards but making sure they respect what you put in and not allow this to happen again.
21 hours ago · Like

Scott Harris Stackpole I would figure that if you have an exclusive license based on a period of years - if that is being hindered on that there is some recovery available here.
20 hours ago · Like
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not looking forward to any Swano remixing. That guy seems to ruin everything he touches as far as remixing goes.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
dalecooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
I'm not looking forward to any Swano remixing. That guy seems to ruin everything he touches as far as remixing goes.

He's done a decent job on some releases. Toxaemia sounded good. Molested did not (thankfully the original mix was also included in that set). Swano tends to mix and master with brightness in mind, so more muffled-sounding records should not be touched by him.
the_flesh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sending incomplete orders to people without refund or updates is way more legit way of cash in than cm, because im underground label, i have more rights... Wink
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some copies of the Darkness of the Dead CD in the shop now.
Guido

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone heard it? How sound those remastering stuff?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boogs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they sound great, especially the demos. Swanö definitely had to get back some rep after that Molested hackjob. I enjoyed his more recent work on Toxaemia, Edge of Sanity, Gorement etc.
demo version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0hgfuIPDPA
Swanö rework
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1-ZtnMnYA
No drastic changes, nothing wrong with that. Generally I would say the guy knows what he's doing. What made him completely destroy the Molested record is beyond me, however. The original recording is already squeezed to shit, especially for 1995, everything else can only make it worse.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one extra copy for sale in my eStore if anyone needs it. Bought it from Germany for retail price and selling it for the same amount.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Guido

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I think i'll buy the cd version.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
obscureinfinity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ending Quest is one of the most underrated death metal albums of all time. I'd definitely like to hear the rest of the band's material.
Ecstatic_Horror

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is that sound on this? Worth getting the Lp set even if you have the original cd version?
boogs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sound quality is great, check youtube, there should be songs of the whole set there. Plus you get the CD version as well when you buy the LP with some worthless ultradistorted live recordings as bonus as always...
The demo material is worth it, imo. I prefered the early demo stuff to the album. Can't go wrong at that price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: