P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

WRATHPRAYER - "The Sun of Moloch"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 976

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great example of an awesome design ruined by the printer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mutilated



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 719
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking all over it seems. Where can i get the CD besides NWN?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16345
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much all underground distros that I usually trade with will get copies.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Mutilated



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 719
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Pretty much all underground distros that I usually trade with will get copies.


Any idea when? Seems like no one has it in stock yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16345
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be landing this week or the following.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
morfumax



Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1142
Location: Potomac Maryland, United States

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my shirt, and that picture just seems off... the actual product is awesome quality. Only difference between this and the original run is the slightly smaller print.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STI



Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 1292

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun of Moloch CDs now in stock at www.supremacy-through-intolerance.org

Still some copies of the LP left!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Celtichammer



Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 132

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have die hard lp left.PM me if you wanna trade or buy..
_________________
Sale/Trade List:http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30959
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mutilated



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 719
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STI wrote:
Sun of Moloch CDs now in stock at www.supremacy-through-intolerance.org

Still some copies of the LP left!


Great! Will order it soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonhood



Joined: 11 Jun 2012
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will also have both the cd and lp very soon.

www.duplicate-records.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sloth



Joined: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 757
Location: U$A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CANT WAIT TO SEE EMMMMMMM
_________________
if you haven't had to drive 2 hours to meet up with some sketchy dude from craigslists to check out his vinyls for sale in his grandmoms sub basement then you aren't truly heavy metal hunting!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16345
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent some to Amor Fati over the weekend.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Manta



Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 265

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been spinning this record lately and appreciating every fucking moment of it during each turn. What a tremendous release.

People worried too much about hype, rating, trends, etc, focus too much on the wrong thing.

This full length delivers every thing anyone into dark sounding executions/productions would want, imo. The sound is abyssic, obscure, very immersive.

I like this album a lot.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morfumax



Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1142
Location: Potomac Maryland, United States

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manta wrote:
Been spinning this record lately and appreciating every fucking moment of it during each turn. What a tremendous release.

People worried too much about hype, rating, trends, etc, focus too much on the wrong thing.

This full length delivers every thing anyone into dark sounding executions/productions would want, imo. The sound is abyssic, obscure, very immersive.

I like this album a lot.

Evil or Very Mad


Backed 100%
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GenericBlackMetalhead



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 628

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfumax wrote:
Manta wrote:
Been spinning this record lately and appreciating every fucking moment of it during each turn. What a tremendous release.

People worried too much about hype, rating, trends, etc, focus too much on the wrong thing.

This full length delivers every thing anyone into dark sounding executions/productions would want, imo. The sound is abyssic, obscure, very immersive.

I like this album a lot.

Evil or Very Mad


Backed 100%


Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group