P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DELETE THIS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ADK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: BLASPHEMY LIVE RITUAL IN BRAZIL THIS NOVEMBER! Reply with quote

Cacique wrote:
That's too good to be real thought, I don't do Facebook, so I'm not aware of many things these days.

When it is on FB, then it must be true. That is where the real life is happening these days.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krusher wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Cacique wrote:
Pfffff..... Calm your tits down everybody, didn't mean to say Blasphemy were suposed to play with Mystifier and Goatpenis together but along ANY of them, not the 2 bands together in the same bill, my intention was never to "troll" either and less to turn this thread into a "racial", "skin supremacy", DTBRex idiocy related or any of that retardness!

He said it wasn't a race thing, for fuck's sake. and DTB isn't even in this thread. Laughing

He's not very bright in case you haven't noticed

It's because he's brown.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I am planning to go to Brazil for this.
what part of Brasil? I have been to Rio De Janeiro before on Vacation with my parents.. Friggin awesome place!!! this was back in 1988 - I remember getting every single - Priest, Crue, and Maiden album on cassette for 2 dollars a piece... I still got em!! I remember Somewhere in time was a huge out there!! I was NOT in to the Goat music than... I may go to this show! I got lots of Brazilian friends from Minias Gerais in my town & I also speak portuguese - so I got a semi chance of not getting robbed... haha.. Funny none of my buds from Minais have heard of any of the goat bands...
Cacique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
The Krusher wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Cacique wrote:
Pfffff..... Calm your tits down everybody, didn't mean to say Blasphemy were suposed to play with Mystifier and Goatpenis together but along ANY of them, not the 2 bands together in the same bill, my intention was never to "troll" either and less to turn this thread into a "racial", "skin supremacy", DTBRex idiocy related or any of that retardness!

He said it wasn't a race thing, for fuck's sake. and DTB isn't even in this thread. Laughing

He's not very bright in case you haven't noticed

It's because he's brown.

Ahhh internet warriors, always so tough behind a pc monitor only....
vinhas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MassDoomFan"]
NWN PROD wrote:
I also speak portuguese - so I got a semi chance of not getting robbed... haha..

speaking portuguese is useless to avoid robbers. otherwise we would't be already fucked by everyday violence over here.
vinhas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: BLASPHEMY LIVE RITUAL IN BRAZIL THIS NOVEMBER! Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
vinhas wrote:
Cacique wrote:
A Brazilian contact told me it yesterday: "Blasphemy will play here in Brazil this November along Mystifier, Impurity, Goatpenis or Holocausto maybe" Does anybody knows anything about that? That's too good to be real thought, I don't do Facebook, so I'm not aware of many things these days.

MYSTIFIER and GOATPENIS together? this, if ever happen, would a nice anthropological experience Cool

That will never happen. Fuck MYSTIFIER. Do not count on seeing GOATPENIS playing with those revisionist liars from HOLOCAUSTO either.

oh, by the way, MYSTIFIER and GOATPENIS were scheduled to play on a fest in curitiba on july 2012. in the end the fest got canceled, but apparently neither of them refused to play with each other.
Carpathian Florist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: BLASPHEMY LIVE RITUAL IN BRAZIL THIS NOVEMBER! Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
but apparently neither of them refused to play with each other.

Mutual masturbation for Satan

NOBODY KNOWS IM A WEREWOLF
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: BLASPHEMY LIVE RITUAL IN BRAZIL THIS NOVEMBER! Reply with quote

Carpathian Florist wrote:
vinhas wrote:
but apparently neither of them refused to play with each other.

Mutual masturbation for Satan

Satanic Circle Jerk
Sloth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone making the pilgramige to this gig should be for warned about the organ harvesters there out there oh and goat penis will NEEEEEVERRRR hold a candle to mystifier or holocausto or even blasphemy for that matter hahaha
vinhas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloth wrote:
everyone making the pilgramige to this gig should be for warned about the organ harvesters there out there oh and goat penis will NEEEEEVERRRR hold a candle to mystifier or holocausto or even blasphemy for that matter hahaha

uuuhhh, otherwise their hitler-widows fan base would cry out forever...bad, bad boys.

dude, your last post made you seem just like your avatar. Laughing
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWDERED TOAST MAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNNNNN LOVES BLASPHEMY.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Sloth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mexican powdered toast man to the rescues ima head out to brazil just to pummel hitler
Sloth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to fucking sllllaaay......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: