P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Chris Moyen and Beherit should sue Discovery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize these shows are tailored for entertainment and highly exaggerated to try and be engaging, but they seriously make an impact on the most retarded denziens of society... like who the fuck are these clowns wandering around in full Sons of Anarchy regalia/patches cuts?, like the whole damned patches and rockers and nine yards adorned like they are some real life club member... of the TV show?

I harrassed this guy at a party dressed like this, he was going to take it off since I guess I was acting agitated, but I seriously only wanted to know why the fuck someone would want to dress in the garments of a fake club... the very fact he was so quickly willing to remove it is the very reason he should never have been in it to begin with.

Lost on people like that... and that is who a show like this highly appeals to the most. Confused
passthetorch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Hardcore or windmill college font duche crew? Reply with quote

Quote:
this modern hardcore kid who works with me (completely away from my style of music) comes in and asks me what I think of his new "ear plugs"

You mean "hardcore" kid? Perhaps I'm being a little to prejudice on the ear plug guy but I feel it is safe to say the culture that kid is associated with is far from true hardcore.Please don't give those types the dignity to hold the title hardcore that they erroneously believe is their culture,they are the desecrater's of that name and true culture.
cochino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just liked the show so he wore a patch, you know, like people do with bands.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my 90$ Blasphemy hoodie doesn't make me become part of the Ross Bay Cult, I'm flabbergasted.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
So my 90$ Blasphemy hoodie doesn't make me become part of the Ross Bay Cult, I'm flabbergasted.

At least mine came with a membershipcard
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, Touché!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a huge difference between wearing a band patch vest and band clothing compared to trying to look like a full patched club member.

Clubs have support clothing t-shirts like bands sell support clothing t-shirts and that's one thing. However if you are wearing an exact cut with 'president' patch on the front chest and full rockers on the back to mimick a fake club from a TV show... I think there is something a little goofy about that to say the least. Laughing
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
There is a huge difference between wearing a band patch vest and band clothing compared to trying to look like a full patched club member.

Clubs have support clothing t-shirts like bands sell support clothing t-shirts and that's one thing. However if you are wearing an exact cut with 'president' patch on the front chest and full rockers on the back to mimick a fake club from a TV show... I think there is something a little goofy about that to say the least. Laughing

Guys like this should be thrown into a time machine and dropped off alone in the middle of a Hell's Angels rally in 1975 or so. They'd be gang raped and cannibalized within 5 minutes.
harmless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
ArnusProfanus wrote:
I bet they barely know the existence of black metal.

I bet they barely know clubs. Largely evidenced by Sons of Anarchy and endless open street shooting and killing feds, yet no one goes to jail longer than the end of season month or two... like Trailer Park Boys Laughing

Trailer Park Boys > anything on Discovery

Amended:

Trailer Park Boys > pretty much anything on TV

Trailer Park Boys > everything!

no. proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JyCVngbcXg
BaronOvHell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ask how I got here, but Kangay West has taken this up too

http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/justin-timberlake-jay-z-kanye-west-lead.jpg?w=600
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:

no. proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JyCVngbcXg

Idea

This movie was great ! So strange and deeply funny. I will definitely be watching it again at some point in the near future.
ADB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Guys like this should be thrown into a time machine and dropped off alone in the middle of a Hell's Angels rally in 1975 or so. They'd be gang raped and cannibalized within 5 minutes.

Or any part of Melbourne excluding the CBD now
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Or any part of Melbourne excluding the CBD now

Fuck I'd laugh if someone wearing that shit got shot by mistake by the comancheros/Hells Angels
Grief

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Rihanna's rockin' it now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305643/Not-AGAIN-RiRi-Rihanna-sticks-form-overexposed-bikini-shot.html
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief wrote:
Even Rihanna's rockin' it now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305643/Not-AGAIN-RiRi-Rihanna-sticks-form-overexposed-bikini-shot.html

one ugly monkey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: