P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holocaust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Travis N. wrote:
Yeah, definitely wasn't expecting that. Only listened to a few tracks from them, but they seem like pretty good Disorder worship.

this might sound like total blasphemy to some, but I actually might like them more than Disorder, though clearly Disorder is a huge influence for them along with swankys and other japanese shit. I STRONGLY recommend snagging this stuff up if you spot it. so catchy its a bit ridiculous. the 3000 LP is especially weird. side A is the UK82/pogo sound, while side B is totally fucked industrial sounding. the 1000 LP that SMRT did is also a very fine release too across the board. of course EPs are great too, and after I did some investigation I see they have some tapes, splits, etc that I was totally unaware about and must have missed. I really don't know of a good place to follow them, but their releases seem to pop up in random places on random labels, and are always worth checking out. HAIL SCHIZOPHAISA! waiting on Kramers response about whether he is doing the 2000 LP or not. certainly would be awesome if so

http://youtu.be/ILm7KxwBUok

is this the same band??? The live stuff and the recordings are very different... I like both! Confused Sad Very Happy

Satan help me. I like the live stuff more!
samsquanch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
samsquanch wrote:
Wow, really surprised after checking out Crossover. Not attempting to be a prick and a massive fan of synthpop / goth /etc (have spent the last few days listening to various volumes of A Tribute To Flexipop), but they sound VERY average.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, what I heard was a bit on the shit side. Never mind, think Kramer will survive a dissenting voice......
monkiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
REEK OF THE UNZEN GAS FUMES "Blackened Eyes Of Intolerance"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhfLHO3jFI

Japanese Imperialist Blackgrind that follows the GOATPENIS/NYOGTHAEBLISZ/REVENGE school of all out insanity and violence. One of the most violent bands and demos of the last decade and the best band from Japan.

Wondered why I got about 5 orders for this tape in one night when nobody cared before.

Still in stock at the Winter Solace distro.

Solace128 - Berg-Maidenschaft/Avanti!/Reek of the Unzen Gas Fumes "Axis of Evil"

This was their first tape release, and a reissue of their first CD-r.

Have about 16 or so left.

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com/distro.html

I heard it through the grapevine, they are from Iga, Mie . Is it true? Most obscure land of Japan.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Travis N. wrote:
Yeah, definitely wasn't expecting that. Only listened to a few tracks from them, but they seem like pretty good Disorder worship.

this might sound like total blasphemy to some, but I actually might like them more than Disorder, though clearly Disorder is a huge influence for them along with swankys and other japanese shit. I STRONGLY recommend snagging this stuff up if you spot it. so catchy its a bit ridiculous. the 3000 LP is especially weird. side A is the UK82/pogo sound, while side B is totally fucked industrial sounding. the 1000 LP that SMRT did is also a very fine release too across the board. of course EPs are great too, and after I did some investigation I see they have some tapes, splits, etc that I was totally unaware about and must have missed. I really don't know of a good place to follow them, but their releases seem to pop up in random places on random labels, and are always worth checking out. HAIL SCHIZOPHAISA! waiting on Kramers response about whether he is doing the 2000 LP or not. certainly would be awesome if so

http://youtu.be/ILm7KxwBUok

is this the same band??? The live stuff and the recordings are very different... I like both! Confused Sad Very Happy

Satan help me. I like the live stuff more!

yes sir, that looks to be the same band. totally weird/fucked in that AWESOME sort of way. the sound is so blown out here its hard to tell what they are playing, but I think I can hear what sounds like a track from 3000 going. from what I can decipher through the noise, this ALMOST sounds like the first track off side B being played here. similarly mechanical drum programming at least. I could be wrong, but definitely the same band none the less. I would love to have the opportunity to see this band. hopefully they tour the midwest some day

samsquanch wrote:
Ough wrote:
samsquanch wrote:
Wow, really surprised after checking out Crossover. Not attempting to be a prick and a massive fan of synthpop / goth /etc (have spent the last few days listening to various volumes of A Tribute To Flexipop), but they sound VERY average.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, what I heard was a bit on the shit side. Never mind, think Kramer will survive a dissenting voice......

differences of opinion are never appreciated round these parts mate. you generally get coined the troll and are attacked as such in most cases. not a place for open or free thought. I see metal connections (ie beherit shirts in the video, typical long hair metal dude, etc) so I presume this will get more praise and support from the NWN community than other non metal artists who specialize in this craft. or at least its okay to openly talk about or discuss this band as opposed to others in the genre. there are TONS of artists currently speerheading this synth wave/techno/darkwave/cold wave/whatever wave movement again in recent years though. I guess if cold cave or prurient do it, now its okay
Risingsun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote

REEK OF THE UNZEN GAS FUMES "Blackened Eyes Of Intolerance"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhfLHO3jFI

WARFIRE "Death Inkant"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvagbicrEE

[/quote]

Both samples are AWESOME.... and Warfire more brutal than ever!
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:

I did session vocals for their tracks. If someone can tell what I sung about that would be awesome. Based off some Chant written by Karl Malia Wilgnut

What were you on?
Gammadion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected, Warfire is totally inhuman! Barbaric....
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gammadion wrote:

Really good stuff ! Vocals are awesome.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested to see what other non-metal/non-noise music DAR will have up its sleeve.

Of course it won't be all gold, at least for me. For example, that Crossover track (Black Mess) isn't up my alley really, don't like the male vocals and not too fond of the music itself. Though I know little of this kind of music, so can't compare. The lyrics are blatant, but still pose some interesting ideas (f.i. "Fuck the world, but don't fuck the planet", if I understood correctly, seems a tad more nuanced than your average evil lyrics).

Anyway, seeing that DAR will release even more diverse music than SSP/ADR before and that the Methadrone - Sterility was planned to be released by ADR, made me think of something. Years ago there was a myspace page about a project of Craig Pillard with Jason Wallach (of The Unquiet Void), if I'm not mistaken. The project had V1sions or Vis1ons as a working title. Anyway, there were some unfinished tracks on that myspace page and it was wonderfull music, as far as I remember. I always hoped that it would get released somehow. Kramer, do you happen to know anything about this project?
Ecstatic_Horror

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Gammadion wrote:

For some strange reason when I hear this I am reminded of Brodequin "Slaves To The Pyre"
Ough

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecstatic_Horror wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
Gammadion wrote:

For some strange reason when I hear this I am reminded of Brodequin "Slaves To The Pyre"

Weird, I hear it too! Still great song.
templedclxvi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that WARFIRE track fucking kills!! Reminds me bit of G. Palubicki's latest stuff...
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Bellvm wrote:
vberkvlt wrote:
http://holymountainprinting.bigcartel.com/product/lone-wolf-berserker-within-the-war-if-antichrist-kramer-diy-edition

Sold out already... Damn. The patch looks great, btw.

HOLY MOUNTAIN entered the qty wrong, and there are 4 books left.

To all who ordered book direct from me, it will be to you this week with something only available through me.

PACKAGE RECEIVED
666% SVPPORT
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the book today, looks cool, good quality, nice packaging.. A bit more too read would've been nice, but I'll buy the follow-up as well anyway so who cares!
wasteland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine direct today. Hail the Hate Legion!

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: