P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eigenbrötler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it is, blake jude is a junkie. He doesn't care about his reputation, just how he's going to get another fix. You could take legal action, and that is the most logical, but legal action never stops a junkie. I doubt anyone is going to do life in prison for murdering a junkie. Just saying. This tough guy BS is just that, BS. Beat his ass, he'll just do it again.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
considering he let Thurston Moore into the scene...

I don't think that's actually what happened.....

It's not, but grindmonkey is autistic.

that's irrelevant. you obviously never heard of Twilight.

oh yeah, that's right, I'm autistic, nevermind, I'm always wrong. Rolling Eyes

What does Twilight the (shitty, boring) band have to do with a guy who's been into this style of music for longer than you've been alive? Say what you will about that band, but Thurston Moore is legit. He's not a culture tourist. The Nachtmystium dude involving him in Twilight is not how he got into black metal. Period. Now, go back to pretending to be autistic on YouTube.

butthurt indie kid. please tell me how bands like Deathspell Omegay are your favorite bands.

He's not butthurt, he completely destroyed your ridiculously ill thought out comment. You need to work on your reading comprehension.
DeathShitter
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face facts. All you who have allowed this Blake Judd to rip you off deserve it. BM is full of pussies who cant even fight. Look at Infernus for a classic example, posing with axes and a shotgun yet he let a FAGGOT steal his band for over 2 years cashing in with merch ,tours and ass fucking and did nothing but run to a fuckin lawyer.
Ok..he won back the name but in the process it cost him more cash than he will ever make from that worthless band in his life. So he failed.

And lets not forget how an unknown guy came out of nowhere took claim to all VON recordings and merch and yet you did nothing! Even though you had not one but TWO original members on your side!

Faggots are in control. And the same people bitch over Vikernes on here. At least when he was being fucked over he ended it with a knife.

Bottom line is this. Faggots and junkies are tougher than you all.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i really should have stopped that Von debacle that's on me guys sorry about that
nonwave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HA HA
God Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This trolling is getting old. Where is the banhammer?
Steken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer wrote:
southern_death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
God Slayer wrote:

xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southern_death wrote:
Steken wrote:
God Slayer wrote:

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:
Face facts. All you who have allowed this Blake Judd to rip you off deserve it. BM is full of pussies who cant even fight. Look at Infernus for a classic example, posing with axes and a shotgun yet he let a FAGGOT steal his band for over 2 years cashing in with merch ,tours and ass fucking and did nothing but run to a fuckin lawyer.
Ok..he won back the name but in the process it cost him more cash than he will ever make from that worthless band in his life. So he failed.

And lets not forget how an unknown guy came out of nowhere took claim to all VON recordings and merch and yet you did nothing! Even though you had not one but TWO original members on your side!

Faggots are in control. And the same people bitch over Vikernes on here. At least when he was being fucked over he ended it with a knife.

Troll harder.

And it's "Tougher than ya'll"

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
butthurt indie kid. please tell me how bands like Deathspell Omegay are your favorite bands.

I feel like this is pure speculation on your part....
Shiru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:

Hmmm cannot say that i care for Gaygoroth expect maybe first 2 albums(actually i have same thing for most of norwegian bands), but i have to admit running to lawyer was most reasonable and baddass thing that he can do in situation that he had Laughing
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are we responding to this pencil necked little pecker as if he was actually posting serious thoughts?

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Mendicant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.

that would actually offend me if it were true, at least in my case.

I have never played WoW or D&D. I have never met people to link many computers together to play some shooting game with them. I only know Mario Bros 1 - 3 and Civilization 1 - 4. Some people say that my lack of computer game experience has actually hindered my occult progress and that my ritual work is not as progressed as it could be because of that.

Civilization is all you need mate! Although Age of Empires is pretty good fun too
pimp stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:

Laughing

you sound raped
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 24 of 52

Jump to: