P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goreaholic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad ass ? No. Just a dude who takes care of his probs when he has em ? Yeah. instead of crying about it like the lil pussies you are...

oh and while youre so into posting pics, make sure we can see em ....asshole.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Goreaholic wrote:
Hahaha...please continue this thread... maaaannnn..this aint the only topic on this board where people are crying about rip offs... the people to avoid topic is another one....jesus christ. All metal bands / heads are acting like they are all so bad ass and evil and so on..and no one is doing something about a mother fucker who ripped them off...Lucky for me i never had to deal with any rip off but fucking hell, if i had to deal with someone like that, i would.

Anyway, the scene seems to be full of rip offs as one can read in the just mentioned topic... good to know so thanks for that, ill keep on buying my shit only at gigs. or from people i really trust.

So you have a handful of local shirts and albums... and about a million downloads of every thing else? Cool
Thats being the scene gangstar alright... spelling error intended if thats your next defense. Laughing

So what exactly would you do? Use a gas card and try to arrange a meeting at the local Wal-Mart to fight someone from a whole continent away? ...just wondering. Many of us would probably like to know the details.

I'm glad he accepted your invite. Also, great re-hash ov an ancient story.
Goreaholic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.
on a more serious note... Did anyone got their shit yet ? just curious.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goreaholic wrote:
Bad ass ? No. Just a dude who takes care of his probs when he has em ? Yeah. instead of crying about it like the lil pussies you are...

Really? So tell me again how punching someone a few times is going to get back the money he stole? I'm really dying to know, problem solver.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
ADK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you punch him, the money will fall out of him.

Goreaholic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im so happy someone already posted the answer to your question, now that wasnt all too hard, wasnt it ? Try to use that brain from ya , it will make your life alot easier, trust me.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

So what exactly would you do? Use a gas card and try to arrange a meeting at the local Wal-Mart to fight someone from a whole continent away? ...just wondering.

One thing which always baffled me about that whole story is, is it common for you Americans/Canadians to use retail stores parking lots to set up fights or is it just.............................his own thing? Here we'd never consider the chance of using the backs of our local Ikeas to discuss views with fellow INTERNET TOUGH GUYS...................POST PICS. There's just way too many people coming and going and the cops would be alerted fairly soon if hell broke loose.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its more of a case of foreigners having a REALLY tuff time deciphering good ol north american sarcastic humor, or light hearted jackassery. particularly when presented through a text medium. you know... not taking matters TOO seriously. you are very punctual which I commend, but once you master the language, you must then learn to read between the lines if you will
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.

that would actually offend me if it were true, at least in my case.
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
considering he let Thurston Moore into the scene...

I don't think that's actually what happened.....

It's not, but grindmonkey is autistic.

that's irrelevant. you obviously never heard of Twilight.

oh yeah, that's right, I'm autistic, nevermind, I'm always wrong. Rolling Eyes

What does Twilight the (shitty, boring) band have to do with a guy who's been into this style of music for longer than you've been alive? Say what you will about that band, but Thurston Moore is legit. He's not a culture tourist. The Nachtmystium dude involving him in Twilight is not how he got into black metal. Period. Now, go back to pretending to be autistic on YouTube.

butthurt indie kid. please tell me how bands like Deathspell Omegay are your favorite bands.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
I think its more of a case of foreigners having a REALLY tuff time deciphering good ol north american sarcastic humor, or light hearted jackassery. particularly when presented through a text medium. you know... not taking matters TOO seriously. you are very punctual which I commend, but once you master the language, you must then learn to read between the lines if you will

So what you're basically telling me here is that all the invitations to.........................Alberta that I got weren't for real? Disappointing to say the least.
multicide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
bnh wrote:
Couple ancient shops I did for Thee Board That Shall Not Be Named. Seemed appropriate.

So you shopped them different t-shirts?

Laughing Laughing Laughing jesus christ I almost had a heart attack when I saw the Artie/Rocky Dennis pics!
harmless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.

that would actually offend me if it were true, at least in my case.

I have never played WoW or D&D. I have never met people to link many computers together to play some shooting game with them. I only know Mario Bros 1 - 3 and Civilization 1 - 4. Some people say that my lack of computer game experience has actually hindered my occult progress and that my ritual work is not as progressed as it could be because of that.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:

So what you're basically telling me here is that all the invitations to.........................Alberta that I got weren't for real? Disappointing to say the least.

no wal mart for you sir! though I hear the chain has spread overseas and is thriving in the petri dish known as Deutschland currently. I wonder if the first of the month there is anything like here?
Eigenbrötler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

So what exactly would you do? Use a gas card and try to arrange a meeting at the local Wal-Mart to fight someone from a whole continent away? ...just wondering.

One thing which always baffled me about that whole story is, is it common for you Americans/Canadians to use retail stores parking lots to set up fights or is it just.............................his own thing? Here we'd never consider the chance of using the backs of our local Ikeas to discuss views with fellow INTERNET TOUGH GUYS...................POST PICS. There's just way too many people coming and going and the cops would be alerted fairly soon if hell broke loose.

Ey cutty, i'll see you i da walmart parkin lot 4 realz nikka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 23 of 51

Jump to: