P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BURZUM - Sôl austan, Mâni vestan NEW ALBUM MAY 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deadskin



Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 582
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: BURZUM - Sôl austan, Mâni vestan NEW ALBUM MAY 2013 Reply with quote

according to back on black website

BURZUM - Sôl austan, Mâni vestan will be released may 2013
_________________
Looking for :
Graveland „The celtic winter” 3 tracks mcd
BEHEMOTH "And the Forests .. long sleeve,
MAYHEM „Life eternal” VINYL
THORNS "Societé Anonyme" & "Embrace / Fragment"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nyx



Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aiezue



Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Posts: 261
Location: China

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah
_________________
gromcrom wrote:
I remember I massage Fenriz on myspace some year back say his new Lightthrone record was sucking

Good traders/sellers: Frghl, s.charlach, DTD, Drones, Monad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gromcrom
banned


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyx wrote:
Meh.


You say meh to god of black metal??
For me even blind and deaf to new album already is best of 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1652

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________
AphoticCatechism wrote:
And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gromcrom
banned


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aiezue wrote:
Nah


Oh we have comedy in thread! Meh and nah together in stupid.

Is true I didnt like Umskiptar AT FIRST, then AT LAST with movie trailer music make sense. Must be understood only in context of Vikernes mind concept. Then it is album of depth.
Cant wait for new LP. Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Meh.


You say meh to god of black metal??

I don't know this poster and I swear I haven't checked his NWN history, yet from this one post I can positively reconstruct gromcrom's bio:

AGE: 18-20
COUNTRY: Poland, Ukraine or some other eastern-european cesspool
OCCUPATION: student living at his mother's basement
FAVE BANDS: Burzum (he owns two Greek bootleg cds of Det Som and he's convinced they're originals because some thread on Metal Archives forum said so) Mutiilation, DTL, Mayhem (Dead era only), Marduk, all derivative norsecore. Hates heavy and death metal.
HABITS: drinking. Enjoys the occasional joint despite hating negroids and their habits
HOBBIES: RPGs, videogames, horror movies. Plays guitar in some local highschool bm band directly influenced by the bands mentioned above; has a parallel black/thrash project with songs like "Satanic metal attack", "Alcoholic devastation", "Chains'n'leather" and "Unholy black mass"
FAVE BOOKS: The Metalion diaries; Lords of Chaos; all Lovecraft; has pre-ordered the Voices from the Darkside book and bombs Iron Bonehead daily with emails asking when it will be out
GOALS IN LIFE: to live from music
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Climbatize311



Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
gromcrom wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Meh.


You say meh to god of black metal??

I don't know this poster and I swear I haven't checked his NWN history, yet from this one post I can positively reconstruct gromcrom's bio:

AGE: 18-20
COUNTRY: Poland, Ukraine or some other eastern-european cesspool
OCCUPATION: student living at his mother's basement
FAVE BANDS: Burzum (he owns two Greek bootleg cds of Det Som and he's convinced they're originals because some thread on Metal Archives forum said so) Mutiilation, DTL, Mayhem (Dead era only), Marduk, all derivative norsecore. Hates heavy and death metal.
HABITS: drinking. Enjoys the occasional joint despite hating negroids and their habits
HOBBIES: RPGs, videogames, horror movies. Plays guitar in some local highschool bm band directly influenced by the bands mentioned above; has a parallel black/thrash project with songs like "Satanic metal attack", "Alcoholic devastation", "Chains'n'leather" and "Unholy black mass"
FAVE BOOKS: The Metalion diaries; Lords of Chaos; all Lovecraft; has pre-ordered the Voices from the Darkside book and bombs Iron Bonehead daily with emails asking when it will be out
GOALS IN LIFE: to live from music


A lot of time spent on not being that funny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4863
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
aiezue wrote:
Nah


Oh we have comedy in thread! Meh and nah together in stupid.

Is true I didnt like Umskiptar AT FIRST, then AT LAST with movie trailer music make sense. Must be understood only in context of Vikernes mind concept. Then it is album of depth.
Cant wait for new LP. Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.



_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm


Last edited by Kojiri on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't planning on being funny actually. I leave that to talented comedians like Wilhelm.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Urfe



Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 92
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:


Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.


Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1652

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urfe wrote:
gromcrom wrote:


Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.


Very Happy


Yeah, that was brilliant. (sig'd)
_________________
AphoticCatechism wrote:
And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gromcrom
banned


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 I respect for opinions but no respect of infamy troll which is you for long time since Full Moon boards.

I might to say I hate DTL obvious SW ripoof and sceneboy.
Burzum yes of course who can black metal maniax without Vikernes music?
Yet I own DSP Burzum and Filosofem A4 digi, no fucking boot.
Think you can see through own bedroom window from wartore hellshit of Serbia? No you know nothing of me and I say you should never!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bach



Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 266

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:


Is true I didnt like Umskiptar AT FIRST, then AT LAST with movie trailer music make sense. Must be understood only in context of Vikernes mind concept. Then it is album of depth.



If all that is required to like music, then I'll pass.

In all seriousness, I'm a huge Burzum fan/collector - Umskiptar just wasn't very good to me. I don't have high hopes for this record. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4863
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
NK7 I respect for opinions but no respect of infamy troll which is you for long time since Full Moon boards.

I might to say I hate DTL obvious SW ripoof and sceneboy.
Burzum yes of course who can black metal maniax without Vikernes music?
Yet I own DSP Burzum and Filosofem A4 digi, no fucking boot.
Think you can see through own bedroom window from wartore hellshit of Serbia? No you know nothing of me and I say you should never!



_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group