P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vberkvlt



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 138

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Almost caught up with email. I have been getting PM's about email responses as well, so once all of those get caught up and all replies are made, there should be no more worries.


Yes.... would like to know whats up with the book as well. Never saw it up on the Holy Mountain Printing website and I checked several times yesterday. BTW on your newsletter, the link went to the wrong URL.
_________________
Embrace Visual Hell - http://www.vberkvlt.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vberkvlt



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 138

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://holymountainprinting.bigcartel.com/product/lone-wolf-berserker-within-the-war-if-antichrist-kramer-diy-edition
_________________
Embrace Visual Hell - http://www.vberkvlt.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORDERED
_________________
One foot in the gutter, one fist in the gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3779
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
ORDERED


YES, me too.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gasskammer



Joined: 17 Dec 2010
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my package yesterday, never had any doubts about that. Support!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Youtube samples will not upload. I am waiting to find out what is wrong with the password to get the samples up. Hopefully up by tonight.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
The Youtube samples will not upload. I am waiting to find out what is wrong with the password to get the samples up. Hopefully up by tonight.


Good luck.
This is the sort ov fuckery that lead to my murdering my joutube accunt;
I went back three months later and (like fukking Fakebook) your accunt is maintained DESPITE the accountholder's wishes. this reminds us that YOUR own ONLINE PRESENCE is NOT even FOR YOU.
So anyway I go back after three months, (verifing that, ov course, there is no way to disconnect your gmail from your joutube so if you still hav a gmail account you'll never kill the joutube) and I find out that ov all the stuff they wouldn't let me upload (invariably resulting in that SNARKY emoticon that if somehow failed to upload., OOPSY) the least-likely ov all my upload attempts, a 24-minute-long movie DID make it on there and was STILL THERE even though my channel had ostensibly been long dead.
You may hav to go vimeo on this one, pro, I'm sure glad I did. Mad
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then login and delete all your vids, if your account is still there and working. It will just be another meaningless digital wasteland afterwards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
templedclxvi



Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 720
Location: finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That artbook is very tempting, though I barely have any spare money since all goes to food/rent/bills.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashmonger



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 349

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
ORDERED

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Then login and delete all your vids, if your account is still there and working. It will just be another meaningless digital wasteland afterwards.


I decided to leave the film up there since I directed it to be entertaining even to eskimos.
Kramer's motion pikture work "Annihlate This cesspool" is jarring and mega-unpleasant.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5542
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
Then login and delete all your vids, if your account is still there and working. It will just be another meaningless digital wasteland afterwards.


I decided to leave the film up there since I directed it to be entertaining even to eskimos.
Kramer's motion pikture work "Annihlate This cesspool" is jarring and mega-unpleasant.


Is ATC posted on your jewtube?
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bellvm



Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vberkvlt wrote:
http://holymountainprinting.bigcartel.com/product/lone-wolf-berserker-within-the-war-if-antichrist-kramer-diy-edition


Sold out already... Damn. The patch looks great, btw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vociferous



Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should title your record label "I Love Jews".

As a bonus, you'd get free next-day shipping.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
The Youtube samples will not upload. I am waiting to find out what is wrong with the password to get the samples up. Hopefully up by tonight.


Good luck.
This is the sort ov fuckery that lead to my murdering my joutube accunt;
I went back three months later and (like fukking Fakebook) your accunt is maintained DESPITE the accountholder's wishes. this reminds us that YOUR own ONLINE PRESENCE is NOT even FOR YOU.
So anyway I go back after three months, (verifing that, ov course, there is no way to disconnect your gmail from your joutube so if you still hav a gmail account you'll never kill the joutube) and I find out that ov all the stuff they wouldn't let me upload (invariably resulting in that SNARKY emoticon that if somehow failed to upload., OOPSY) the least-likely ov all my upload attempts, a 24-minute-long movie DID make it on there and was STILL THERE even though my channel had ostensibly been long dead.
You may hav to go vimeo on this one, pro, I'm sure glad I did. Mad


Looking into VIMEO now. Youtube account may be good today.

Also, emails all day once again.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group