P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately there are too many Blake Judds and Roy's, KBTMT and the Ketzer ordeal etc etc in the scene (apparently) that many people get cold feet and the very first sign of delay, or three extra day wait more than usual for their parcel arrival ignites people's panic Laughing

I suppose these people would do best to recognize that trait in themselves and just refrain from pre-ordering?

I don't know... I can certainly see how frustrating this would be to deal with for someone trying to get everything done with zero intention of screwing people, but I can also comfortably say... you'll never get the satisfaction of not answering those 50 emails a day asking the same dumb question. Laughing Frustrating? I can only imagine. Razz
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with KBTMT?
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
What's wrong with KBTMT?

There seems to be problems with the release of the Ketzer pic LP. Band already posted that they renounce themselves from the project and ask not to support Master's Throne.

Quote:
We want to disassociate from Kneel Before The Master's Throne and any actions that are or are not taken in its name.
We are calling on everyone to NOT fall for his Ebay auctions which are a punch in the face for every fan of Ketzer and every customer who paid money to the label months ago.
This lack of integrity was the reason for Ketzer to not work with the label anymore years ago and with his present actions it is taking a new high level that is unbelievable and nothing but SCAM.

No support for Kneel Before The Master's Throne Records!

"You can't hide the hook!"
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
What's wrong with KBTMT?

Has KBTMT given his side of the story I always thought he was solid as fuck?
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

Quote:
We want to disassociate from Kneel Before The Master's Throne and any actions that are or are not taken in its name.
We are calling on everyone to NOT fall for his Ebay auctions which are a punch in the face for every fan of Ketzer and every customer who paid money to the label months ago.
This lack of integrity was the reason for Ketzer to not work with the label anymore years ago and with his present actions it is taking a new high level that is unbelievable and nothing but SCAM.

No support for Kneel Before The Master's Throne Records!

I see, thanks, the Ebay auctions were a good opportunity to score some cheap items and I always got my stuff promptly, that's why I was wondering.

Too Dark Park wrote:
I always thought he was solid as fuck

Ah, found this thread:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8571&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Guess I was dealing with his ex-girl most of the time anyway.
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when and where is this art book going to be on sale today?
markos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else still waiting to hear back? Hope I didn't miss the fuck out.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451332#451332
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:

Still waiting on a reply for the new releases, I'm sure he's super busy catching up after all the commotion and move. Patience...
markos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
markos wrote:

Still waiting on a reply for the new releases, I'm sure he's super busy catching up after all the commotion and move. Patience...

Cool. Thanks and, yeah, I'm patient. I've just had trouble with emails going missing in both directions recently.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451332#451332
NN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathexecution wrote:
well actually ALL of his releases are always delayed. read the first post for their updates. read the history of SSP posts on this board + other boards. all have umpteem reasons for delay, yet all of his posts announce upcoming new releases up for pre-order. one could suspect pre-order money is used to pay off the previous release or some strange construction Wink for example now batch of SOL/Vaginal Jesus is being pushed back because of release of Revenge + other cassettes. both are announced MONTHS ago and people paid for it. it is not difficult to press and duplicate a couple of cassettes at a factory Wink instead, he posted a whole bunch of NEW upcoming releases and announced taking new preo-orders for them.

anyway I'm not here to change anyones mind, just my observation. I don't care enough and will not post any further.
l

don't kill the messenger, man.
running an underground art business is a labor ov love and there are many encroaching factors in this country that are making it more difficult than ever. operations are more and more expensive to maintain, like international shipping costs, but conscientous curators avoid raising their own prices to accomodate these increasing costs. If that weren't enough ov a pain in the ass, individual thought is under attack in this country, everything we say is being logged and listed and -- I'm not going to even argue about this with some myopic fucktard who hasn't figured out WHERE THIS WORLD IS YET-- it only takes one indiscretion, in this case we believe it's traceable to a piece ov mail addressed to AK's former label in which the label name was NOT initialed but written out in full. Enter the gaggle ov disgruntled mailworkers who now have a personal opinion on the goings-on ov a private enterprise they're supposed to service.
Don't want to wait for your deserved materials?
Get a refund and maybe buy from a label that doesn't offend 97% ov the population. Laughing

edit:
very much looking forward to the NEUE KUNST.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares if money is used to pay for the production, the real problem is that the majority of metalheads are purely mongoloids with sevre mental retardation issues.

They whine about delays in pre-order.
They whine and whimper about fear of not securing a copy when there is no pre-order cause their allowance is the week later?
They whine when a band changes style
They whine when a band doesn't change styles

Yea, I suspect many here on this forum suffer that mongoloid gene as well evidently.
NN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Who cares if money is used to pay for the production, the real problem is that the majority of metalheads are purely mongoloids with sevre mental retardation issues.

They whine about delays in pre-order.
They whine and whimper about fear of not securing a copy when there is no pre-order cause their allowance is the week later?
They whine when a band changes style
They whine when a band doesn't change styles

Yea, I suspect many here on this forum suffer that mongoloid gene as well evidently.

I think metalheads are smarter than ever, it's just that once you get used to the quality ov materials that have become the norm from nwn and dar and hhr and ( a very few) others...well it's addiktiv.
If you ever had to deal with typical Ozzie-era metalheads in the 80s, you would see how far we've come. it used to be all white-trash peach-fuzz-moustachioed bandana'ed high-school drop-outs smoking menthols and kicking the curb with their workboots and carefully tearing their denim.
also there ARE a lot ov scams and drug addicts selling the same deadstock to 4 people, none ov whom receive it, and international postal intrigue and intolerance toward iconclasts and iconoclastic art on top ov it all so the latterday extreme metal consumer is understandably weary in this minefield ov commerce.
None ov this is sufficient to stop a HARDCASE like Kramer, though, people, he is driven to supply this awesome evil shit to the initiate --maybe he refuses to supply some ov us and that, in my mind, (whether I agree with him or not) is entirely his prerogativ as a curator-- and he will do in as honorable a manner as he is able for as long as he is able. i want my killmusic too, we just got to be patient --and I H.A.T.E. patience-- while he inaugurates a new phase in his life and potentiates his business and its logistics. kramer is not just a curator and an artist,he's a psychonaut so there's many levels to this transition, other aspects, other minds, other energy systems coming into play.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:

I think metalheads are smarter than ever, it's just that...

...it's all pseudo-intellectuals.

I concur with that acutally.

Now for the rest of it... Nerds are nerds, and like how someone else posted in another thread, you can paint a nerd all up in leather and spikes, but it's still a nerd. This is the 'collector', and what we have here mainly are collectors. Hence how a Blake Judd ripped me off page can go for pages of people all crying foul, and yet no one really has any desire to do anything about it... which is understandable with legal repercussions etc etc ...but the bottom line is nerds do not fight. Violence is a trait not built into the nerd.

SSP has not ripped anyone off, people wait. We are all aware of that, but in the end everything comes through. This has proven itself, this is Kramers operational history perhaps, we all already know that... we all know that before we buy the pre-sale, it's been a historic fact. So once again why pre-order if you cannot handle a wait from someone that has waits but still always delivers? This is just how it works through SSP. To argue this and get uptight every single time over and over again (every delayed release) clearly shows signs of retardation to me, the mongoloid metalhead. It's hard to explain any other way. A delay should be expected at this point and accepted. That would be intelligence.
NN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
NN wrote:

I think metalheads are smarter than ever, it's just that...

...it's all pseudo-intellectuals.

is nerds do not fight. Violence is a trait not built into the nerd.

Anyone who listens to this kind ov music is mentally prepared to be on the dishing end ov a brutal assbeating, indeed, it's value as a vicarious means ov brutality are irrefutable if not integral. myself, while disliking blows to the head, avoid violence whenever possible but sometimes...it's not right to NOT BEAT SOME FUCKTARD DOWN, it's a dereliction ov duty.
Still, when I anger my Norwegian-American-Iowan cousin, he relocates my entire body so quickly that it's over before it's begun. Laughing

Yosuke has other means ov getting what he is owed.
Enforcers are loyal.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost caught up with email. I have been getting PM's about email responses as well, so once all of those get caught up and all replies are made, there should be no more worries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: